What is a Democrat: A Parable

So you obviously have a reading dysfunction in addition to inability to think abstractly or even understand what abstract thinking is?
Please, Nancy. don't get your stinky brownies in a wad.

T'was you child, that described reading about a guy talking to crap as "pleasing"

Don't try to lay that turd anywhere else Stinky.

AND

i'm pretty sure your thinking shit conversations is pleasing says waaaaay more about you than any of us ever cared to know.

and this came out a like a good little MAGAT you thought this was just the best thing ever so you decided to share your crap with the world.

Ladies and Everybody Else...

Magadumia in a single post.
I don't know what is going on in that malfunctioning brain of your, but your first sentence appears to have been structured by a retarded Chinese guy. LOL!!

Please, Nancy. don't get your stinky brownies in a wad.

T'was you child, that described reading about a guy talking to crap as "pleasing"

Don't try to lay that turd anywhere else Stinky.

AND

i'm pretty sure your thinking shit conversations is pleasing says waaaaay more about you than any of us ever cared to know.
What?!? LOL!!

You are one sick fuk

Have you always been this creepy
I mean, the post is a parable. It makes the point that the more money you spend on Dem initiatives, the more fucked up we become as a country. Why are you so focused on the shit part of it? That was only intended as a means of making the post enjoyable. I know YOU see this, as you are, in my opinion, usually much brighter than the run of the mill Dems who post hereto.

But if you desire to stay on the slick and smelly path of the shit angle, then by all means carry one.

I don't know what is going on in that malfunctioning brain of your, but your first sentence appears to have been structured by a retarded Chinese guy. LOL!!
And the inability to read English at a 4th grade level.

Welcome to MAGADUMIA. Where education is a crime.

Forum List

Back