Radical feminism sucks

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
We should go back to the way it was before radical feminism reared its ugly head in the 1960's. Everything was much better before some pissed-off, man-hating women got the idea of perverting traditional gender roles.

This babe knows what she's talking about...

babe.jpg

"Modern women need to have more respect for men."

My mother was a Uni Student in the 1940s and chose to be a mother and wife. Guess what; there was nothing weak about her. In fact mum and Dad had a great understanding of their roles; Dad worked 12-14 hours a day while mum did the family stuff and the books for the business. Both were legends though as in all families sometimes they didn't get it right. But that was frankly never a real issue.

As for her thoughts on feminism; she thought they were derogatory towards women.

ps: mum spoke five languages and Dad spoke eight.

Greg

We should go back to the way it was before radical feminism reared its ugly head in the 1960's. Everything was much better before some pissed-off, man-hating women got the idea of perverting traditional gender roles.

View attachment 812936

OG feminism was correct in many ways. For example, pregnant women having to quit their jobs at like seven months, women putting up with rampant sexual harassment in the workplace.

Women should have the right to vote--but my gender votes like imbeciles for the most part. Which is a whole 'nother story.

But you're right about "third wave feminism". It's a joke and a dishonor to everything our great-grandmothers put up with. Just shut up and live your life, lady. Heh.

My mother was a Uni Student in the 1940s and chose to be a mother and wife. Guess what; there was nothing weak about her. In fact mum and Dad had a great understanding of their roles; Dad worked 12-14 hours a day while mum did the family stuff and the books for the business. Both were legends though as in all families sometimes they didn't get it right. But that was frankly never a real issue.

As for her thoughts on feminism; she thought they were derogatory towards women.

Greg

And modern folks like us do not often take into account that many of our modern conveniences still weren't accessible to most in the 40s. It took a longer amount of time to run the home, for just one thing, and if you had a car, it was only one. Being a stay at home mom is a perfectly valid choice, fwiw.

I am 100% for Equality.

Given that women are the 56% majority of voters, men will never have more rights then women.

I am grateful to women who view men as equals rather then "oppressors".

Greg
I speak one. But I’m almost fluent.

Radical feminism sucks​

It was just the opening salvo from dykes who can't GET a man justifying not HAVING a man which lead to the insane BLM/LGBTQ/Pedophiliac movement of the Left today to abuse all within their view, from regular guys and women and the very Family Unit backbone of our country right down to little kids now and even the unborn.

Did radical feminism ever exist or was it a political movement. You almost have to laugh if it wasn't so tragic that the "radical feminists" today seem to care more about fake women than little girls who are traumatized by confused boys in dresses lurking around their locker room and young women who trained all their lives for a shot at big time sports only to be outclassed by genetic men who pretend to be women.

View attachment 812936

Forum List

Back