What If?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Now I am going to have to ask my fellow Republican and Libertarians AND Tea Party members to think democrat for just a minute. NOT that I want you to beat your head on a floor or hit yourself with a hammer. NOT that close to BEING one of them just thinking like one of them...

You have a problem. You have an elderly loud mouth brazen with crimes and back stabbing. You have a foul mouthed liar who cheats and steals without regard for anyone or anything. BUT you KNOW you will lose with her leading but you cannot stop her. What to do eh?

But at the same time you know age and illness is snapping at her heels. You put her up front and sing her praises! And you crack that whip and start the drive. Raise money and sell books. Pre-arranged scripted "meetings" with the public to start. No big deal right?

But the road is all uphill and people are throwing rocks at the old plow ass and you are just waiting for the RIGHT rock. The one that hits that "sweet" spot and brings the old craggy mean spirited ass DOWN.

Then YOU Mr DNC sit on your old tired ass and beg for pity beg for help and beg for another chance. What If?

vulture1.jpg

This message Elizbeth Waren aprroved!

Now I am going to have to ask my fellow Republican and Libertarians AND Tea Party members to think democrat for just a minute. NOT that I want you to beat your head on a floor or hit yourself with a hammer. NOT that close to BEING one of them just thinking like one of them...

You have a problem. You have an elderly loud mouth brazen with crimes and back stabbing. You have a foul mouthed liar who cheats and steals without regard for anyone or anything. BUT you KNOW you will lose with her leading but you cannot stop her. What to do eh?

But at the same time you know age and illness is snapping at her heels. You put her up front and sing her praises! And you crack that whip and start the drive. Raise money and sell books. Pre-arranged scripted "meetings" with the public to start. No big deal right?

But the road is all uphill and people are throwing rocks at the old plow ass and you are just waiting for the RIGHT rock. The one that hits that "sweet" spot and brings the old craggy mean spirited ass DOWN.

Then YOU Mr DNC sit on your old tired ass and beg for pity beg for help and beg for another chance. What If?

vulture1.jpg

You have an elderly loud mouth brazen with crimes and back stabbing.

nah, we have an idiot ... you.

too old to put a sentence together aren't you Gooberfury.

• Banned

vulture1.jpg

The sentence is fine. You democrats are getting ready to drop her public and then cry for a pity vote.

vulture1.jpg

The sentence is fine. You democrats are getting ready to drop her public and then cry for a pity vote.
They criticize you because it is all they got.

• Banned

vulture1.jpg

They criticize you because it is all they got.
It's ALL they got. And I am holding up just fine. These battles are going on at forums/blogs and boards all over the country. It's TAME here!

I keep thinking anyone with the screen name dark fury has to be a closeted gay guy.

So sad.

Probably does it doggie style so both he and his husband can watch TV at the same time.
Well CrappyCorn i'm NOT married.

It's illegal for "fudgepackers" to get married in a few places. Places where people like you feel comfortable no doubt.
At least I'm nice enough to call them homo's UNLIKE the slur you just used.

Forum List

Back