This guy exposes Obama for what he is

natstew

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2010
This is the truth. Before you Liberals attack the messenger, prove it's not the truth, and not just one little bitty tiny thing you've cherrypicked.

Glenn Beck nails it again.

No way would I, or could I stand to sit through 40 minutes of Lil Baby Huey's ravings. A couple of minutes was all I could take.

Post a transcript - not that any sane, intelligent person would read it.

Lil Glenny Beck is certifiable and he has never been right about Obama.

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
No way would I, or could I stand to sit through 40 minutes of Lil Baby Huey's ravings. A couple of minutes was all I could take.

Post a transcript - not that any sane, intelligent person would read it.

Lil Glenny Beck is certifiable and he has never been right about Obama.

:cuckoo:
Wrong.

This is the truth. Before you Liberals attack the messenger, prove it's not the truth, and not just one little bitty tiny thing you've cherrypicked.

Glenn Beck nails it again.

I don't have the six weeks it would take to debunk Glenn Beck's 41 minute rant.

That's what gives a retard the advantage.

Which is why you are so terribly uninformed. Cling to the Soros funded Huffington Post for what's best for America. ;)

Sorry to inform you, but it is the Faux News viewers that are uninformed. You all don't recognize truth anymore, if it hit you on the face. This is from Forbes....a right wing source, to boot! So, you've swallowed the lie....continue to drink the KoolAid....:)

A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes

Behind the highest-rated programs in cable news -- including "The O'Reilly Factor," which was again top dog among all programs -- Fox News finished on top in both total viewers and the adults 25-54 news demo for a 13th straight year, according to Nielsen's "most current" estimates through Dec. 26.

Fox News was also the only cable newser up in the demo in primetime, as it opened up bigger advantages over the runner-up network in both 25-54 and total viewers.

MSNBC was down across the board, including declines in the demo of nearly 20%.

Looks like people are tired of liberal KoolAid.

The hills are live with the sound of liberals changing.........

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA
ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

(whilst softly sobbing)

Behind the highest-rated programs in cable news -- including "The O'Reilly Factor," which was again top dog among all programs -- Fox News finished on top in both total viewers and the adults 25-54 news demo for a 13th straight year, according to Nielsen's "most current" estimates through Dec. 26.

Fox News was also the only cable newser up in the demo in primetime, as it opened up bigger advantages over the runner-up network in both 25-54 and total viewers.

For about the millionth time, ratings and credibility aren't the same thing. If it was, Sponge Bob is more credible than Oreilly.

my funny SYMBOL that I just awarded your post is the best I can do because there is no FOOLISH symbol . If there was a FOOLISH symbol your last post , number 10 would get it Bulldog !!

my funny SYMBOL that I just awarded your post is the best I can do because there is no FOOLISH symbol . If there was a FOOLISH symbol your last post , number 10 would get it Bulldog !!

Well, thank you, but if ratings equate to credibility, which is exactly the point that Irish was trying to make, how can you say a higher rated show isn't more credible? It's your right wing logic, not mine. Explain how that is wrong.

The OP knew his source was crap. He even said so. Beck couldn't even make it on Fox and 82% of their stories are lies.

Not surprised that The Irish Ram watches Fox. Not surprised at all.

Have we ever before had a source of "news" that we all KNOW lies and yet still manages to stay on the air? Granted that Fox is not a news network. They were legally found to be an "entertainment" network and as such, are not required or even expected to be truthful.

And the RW dummies KNOW they're being lied to and they're just too damn dumb to demand real news.

DUMB de DUMB DUMB

Top dog indeed. :D

Get a clue. The only reason Faux News comes out on top is because all conservatives are glued to Faux News 24/7, while Liberals are making themselves informed by watching different news sources, watching movies and TV programs. We're not brainwashed into watching MSNBC or any specific TV station like the sheeple in the Republican Party.

Liberals don't rely on a political party TV station for their news.....why we don't have our TV sets locked on to MSNBC, but conservatives (and I know a lot of them), have Faux News on whether they are watching it or not......it's like their "blankie".

Who cares, most liberals only tune in to specific programs like Rachel Maddows or Lawrence, and then only when they are not watching something else........Republicans....they are glued to Faux News.....admit it.

That remains to be seen. All I know is that Hillary is pretty strong......and none of the conservatives come close to her, so maybe it's the conservative KoolAid that people are truly sick of.

The OP knew his source was crap. He even said so. Beck couldn't even make it on Fox and 82% of their stories are lies.

Not surprised that The Irish Ram watches Fox. Not surprised at all.

Have we ever before had a source of "news" that we all KNOW lies and yet still manages to stay on the air? Granted that Fox is not a news network. They were legally found to be an "entertainment" network and as such, are not required or even expected to be truthful.

And the RW dummies KNOW they're being lied to and they're just too damn dumb to demand real news.

DUMB de DUMB DUMB
Apologist......

Obama's lies are fairly well known among the "intelligent"

Which of course is why you're uninformed

Because no one watched it. If you really want a discussion about a video you need to make it more like 5 minutes. Most people have a life and are not going to burn an hour because an anonymous message board poster said they should.

Which is why you are so terribly uninformed. Cling to the Soros funded Huffington Post for what's best for America. ;)

Sorry to inform you, but it is the Faux News viewers that are uninformed. You all don't recognize truth anymore, if it hit you on the face. This is from Forbes....a right wing source, to boot! So, you've swallowed the lie....continue to drink the KoolAid....:)

A poll by Farleigh Dickinson University in New Jersey showed that of all the news channels out there, Fox News viewers are the least informed.

People were asked questions about news habits and current events in a statewide poll of 600 New Jersey residents recently. Results showed that viewers of Sunday morning news shows were the most informed about current events, while Fox News viewers were the least informed. In fact, FDU poll results showed they were even less informed than those who say they don’t watch any news at all.

Fox News Viewers Uninformed NPR Listeners Not Poll Suggests - Forbes
Not really a useful link without the actual data. IOW, WHAT were they 'less informed' on. The link only provides 2 points both having to do with foreign governments being overthrown.

It's not so much that Fox continues to be the best at bringing us the truth year after year after year, it is the mad dash away from the liberal pushing garbage news channels, that is the point. They are going down in flames. Hiring people like Al Sharpton probably has something to do with it.
Credibility causes ratings. The lack there of, creates an exodus. Supporting despots like the lying Harry Reid and Obama is making people throw up. :)

Forum List

Back