What If the People United Against "The Rich Men North of Richmond"?

No they don’t. The only thing democrats care about is retaining power. Which is why they are fixated on Donald Trump and the Ukraine and not the domestic issues they have created base solely on buying votes and gaining votes.
Sure. You run with that. Last I looked, both parties had that idea. :)..but nah...Republicans are just and righteous. They'd never stoop to that.
BTW, I only hear Democrats talking about domestic issues. I only hear Republicans defending Trump....who is being prosecuted by the DOJ. Not Democrats.

No, that article seethes with hatred and criticism, while admitting folks like a good song that has stuck a honest chord of the nation, evaluating the state of things.

:rolleyes:

It's cope and seethe while their president embarrasses us in South Korea or wherever he's at

It's cope and seethe while their president embarrasses us in South Korea or wherever he's at
. . . well, you may not like it, but we have one government, and one president. For the time, that is all of our president, just as Trump was the president for all of us. . . .

:eusa_think:

. . . well, you may not like it, but we have one government, and one president. For the time, that is all of our president, just as Trump was the president for all of us. . . .

:eusa_think:

He is the president of our country. He is THEIR president because they voted for him. If that makes sense.

He is the president of our country. He is THEIR president because they voted for him. If that makes sense.

Yeah . . . I dig that. . .

iu

I don't believe, this is a partisan problem, though the author of this piece, want to make it one. More, "divide and rule," garbage from the establishment.
spot on Mr B.
up/down cloaked in the guise of left/right .....
^^ dreaming of civil war again
Bastille day would be far more fitting...
evaluating the state of things.
as any good proletariat would
The POLITICAL CLASS is authoritarian.
so many can't hear the jackboots , too many licking them
All we ever get is large doses of Hopium
lol! the elixir of the great unwashed.....
Ronald Reagan's introduction of "trickle down" economics
I can recall being rather fascinated ....
trickle-down-theory.jpg

but living the end result was quite the epiphany.....

~S~

spot on Mr B.
up/down cloaked in the guise of left/right .....

Bastille day would be far more fitting...

as any good proletariat would

so many can't hear the jackboots , too many licking them

lol! the elixir of the great unwashed.....

I can recall being rather fascinated ....
trickle-down-theory.jpg

but living the end result was quite the epiphany.....

~S~

The only problem I have with that video? Is there are so few of the top one percent of the one percent, why not actually just. . . well? NAME THEM? :dunno:

:auiqs.jpg:

1692481824565.png

1692481916285.png

etc. . .

And of course, that video should always, IMO, be posted with this video & academic study, so folks can really understand what the hell is going on. . .

“Testing Theories of American Politics: Elites, Interest Groups, and Average Citizens,” Perspective on Politics, 2014.

Corruption is Legal in America​

And for historical context?

G. EDWARD GRIFFIN interviews Norman Dodd on subversive activities of Wall Street foundations​

Apparently, not the one you live in. Ever since Ronald Reagan's introduction of "trickle down" economics, the common man has been "crushed" by the political and lobbying class.
I think what you need to distinguish here, is between large global corporations, and small businesses.

Small businesses are the backbone of America.

Big government is the enemy of small business.

There is no way around this.

Today? Large global corporations are merging with world government. . . this is bad for small businesses and the individual entrepreneur. It is, bad for the traditional idea of what America traditionally has always been.

I think what you need to distinguish here, is between large global corporations, and small businesses.

Small businesses are the backbone of America.

Big government is the enemy of small business.

There is no way around this.

Today? Large global corporations are merging with world government. . . this is bad for small businesses and the individual entrepreneur. It is, bad for the traditional idea of what America traditionally has always been.
Big business is the enemy of startup enterprise and small businesses, too.

Owait, you just kinda said that, duh.

Think about hardware stores and how it used to be compared to how it is now.

I do find it funny that republicans are touting this song.

The very first line "Overtime hours for bullshit pay"

Republicans don't want employees to unionize and generally don't give a shit about the working class so .....
Unions don't serve their members needs. They steal from their members to line the pockets of democrat politicians.

The unions are nothing more than legalized money laundering machines for democrats.

Unions don't serve their members needs. They steal from their members to line the pockets of democrat politicians.

The unions are nothing more than legalized money laundering machines for democrats.
Sadly, they evolved into something far less accommodating of the worker ant than they started out as

And painted proletariats as marxists along the way.....
marxism-final-6a8c13e1cbbf42658aa2c06266eb82d3.png

~S~

Forum List

Back