Big and Greek

You are achieving quite a lot with your transitioning work .A huge amount , in fact . Remind me which gender you started from because I do not want to descibe you as, beautiful , when it should be , handsome . And it is most definitely unfair and wrong to describe you as fat freak .That would be below the belt -- not that you could ever see that far.

You are achieving quite a lot with your transitioning work .A huge amount , in fact . Remind me which gender you started from because I do not want to descibe you as, beautiful , when it should be , handsome . And it is most definitely unfair and wrong to describe you as fat freak .That would be below the belt -- not that you could ever see that far.
He is at least a size 34 C and look at that camel toe!

Greeks are awesome and very religious?​

At "my" Greek place where I eat, there are a lot of crosses and icons in the interior. You wouldn't see something like that in an Austrian restaurant, for example. The interior is full of crosses and icons. But also ancient Greek statues and sculptures. Really cool. Love this flair, really an awesome feeling. Also Greek music on the radio.

Greeks = Supermen

Forum List

Back