What If She Loses?

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
A prescient US News article published 1 month before the 2016 election questions what will become of the Dem Party should the impossible occur and Hillary lose. Power does indeed hate a vacuum so the Dems have filled theirs to overflowing with vanity candidates,
VP wannabes, and a few cynically raising campaign funds nationally for their next state elections.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...emocratic-party-if-clinton-loses-the-election
The final, and most important, reason the Democrats are in trouble if Clinton loses (and even if she wins, really) is the lack of future Democractic candidates.

A prescient US News article published 1 month before the 2016 election questions what will become of the Dem Party should the impossible occur and Hillary lose. Power does indeed hate a vacuum so the Dems have filled theirs to overflowing with vanity candidates,
VP wannabes, and a few cynically raising campaign funds nationally for their next state elections.
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/arti...emocratic-party-if-clinton-loses-the-election
The final, and most important, reason the Democrats are in trouble if Clinton loses (and even if she wins, really) is the lack of future Democractic candidates.
Since 2 1/2 years has past since she lost, we know know what happened when she lost.

Since 2 1/2 years has past since she lost, we know know what happened when she lost.
It's still happening and that was the focus of the article you did not read.

The Dims have full control of the media, education, the courts, etc.

There is, therefore, no reason why they should ever loose another election.................ever!

They still are perplexed.

There is, therefore, no reason why they should ever loose another election.................ever!

uh yea...
wCJnoOW.jpg

Conservatives are in full control of the TV news media. If they weren’t people would know just how treasonous and corupt republicans are. Watch the evening news from any of the networks, it is big oil and big Pharma ads one right after the other. They dictate what news is reported and how it’s reported. So don’t lay the liberal news myth on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob Tornoe needs to get around more and actually listen to/read those sources. Lol

uh yea...
wCJnoOW.jpg

Oh, my! Such fallacies already and yet so young a poster. Lol

Conservatives are in full control of the TV news media. If they weren’t people would know just how treasonous and corupt republicans are. Watch the evening news from any of the networks, it is big oil and big Pharma ads one right after the other. They dictate what news is reported and how it’s reported. So don’t lay the liberal news myth on me.

Why then did Obama receive so much less negative press from the press than Trump or Bush?

Just turn on CNN and I bet you it's about how bad Orange man is.

Why then did Obama receive so much less negative press from the press than Trump or Bush?

Just turn on CNN and I bet you it's about how bad Orange man is.

Well, he’s the worst president in history. I’m sure if he ever did anything GOOD they would report it. They just report the truth about this imbecile

Forum List

Back