Desperation: Business Insider slammed for trying to 'normalize the death of Trump' in new 'what if' piece

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
Absolutely repugnant.

Can you even dare imagine what the MSM's response would be if FOX or The Blaze or (insert right wing media outlet here) ran a piece about Biden dying? (Which, honestly? A lot more fucking likely.)

In the article, the outlet went through several different hypothetical scenarios that could occur depending on whether the death occurred before the primary, during the primary, or between the primary and the general election.

If I'm completely candid: Taking him out is now their only play.

Absolutely repugnant.

Can you even dare imagine what the MSM's response would be if FOX or The Blaze or (insert right wing media outlet here) ran a piece about Biden dying? (Which, honestly? A lot more fucking likely.)

We know they are not afraid to murder.

Absolutely repugnant.

I heard that there were protesters who were openly upset that Hamas released some hostages. This is how warped and lacking integrity the world is today. People.watching Reality TV everyday and celebrating cruelty. Trump would be easy to despise but they make him a sympathetic figure. It's amazing really.

I heard that there were protesters who were openly upset that Hamas released some hostages. This is how warped and lacking integrity the world is today. People.watching Reality TV everyday and celebrating cruelty. Trump would be easy to despise but they make him a sympathetic figure. It's amazing really.

Aside from the "Trump would be easy to despise" I totally agree.

There is no way that they let him undo all the advancement to the World Order that the globalist politicians have made. The WEF wants to have total control within 6 years. Trump already set them back for 4 years. They're not going to make that "mistake" again.
The switch over to digital currency will ring in the end of our Constitution and any rights we enjoy. The banks are installing the system now. They'll kill anyone that gets in their way.

It scares me to death, because he really is the only thing between us and them.

There is no way that they let him undo all the advancement to the World Order that the globalist politicians have made. The WEF wants to have total control within 6 years. Trump already set them back for 4 years. They're not going to make that "mistake" again.
The switch over to digital currency will ring in the end of our Constitution and any rights we enjoy. The banks are installing the system now. They'll kill anyone that gets in their way.

It scares me to death, because he really is the only thing between us and them.

I concur.

But...regardless?

We're doing this.

VOTE TRUMP.

Absolutely repugnant.

I know that your beloved party talking points would never tell you this, but BI also ran the exact same story about Biden. They even ran it a day before the Trump one. Where was your fake outrage?

When you are dealing with two people as old and in such poor health as these two, it is a legit question to ask.

Absolutely repugnant.

Communists remove the opposition

They ran the same story about Biden the day before they ran the one about Trump.

Why were none of you sheep outraged over that?

Because Trump appears vivacious and with it, and Biden is a walking corpse.

But I know, who am I going to believe - you or my lyin' eyes?

Absolutely repugnant.

I haven't read the thread but in fairness to Business Insider, nobody's idea of a rightwing publication, they also ran a similar piece on Biden.

And on Biden though the headline didn't all him by name:

The only difference are the blatant and public statements by various individuals wanting to do violence to Trump. We don't see that much, if at all, when it comes to Biden. Maxine Waters urging people to get in their faces, DeNiro wants to punch Trump out, Madonna saying she has often thought of blowing up the White House, etc. etc. etc.

In my opinion that crosses the line of anything that is decent in free speech:

Because Trump appears vivacious and with it, and Biden is a walking corpse.

But I know, who am I going to believe - you or my lyin' eyes?

So, now you change your reason for your fake outrage after you find out there was the exact same story about Biden.

what a fucking joke you are

Forum List

Back