What If Obama Were To Admit It?

"The Crazy"is so thick on this thread you could cut it with a knife

Instead, let's take a huge leap of imagination, and pretend that you had the ability to disprove any of the things I've posted.

Of course you can't.....all of it is documented, linked, and sourced.

Can I assume that you are a prize result of government schooling?

Everything you post requires a huge leap of imagination because it has no basis in reality.

Yes, your posts are documented, linked to an assortment of spurious websites, like the Christian Broadcast Network. I don't ask my spiritual advisors to look over my investments, or fix my plumbing. These people are not qualified to comment on governance or politics, not is it legal for them to do so while operating under a tax free status.

Links to spurious and fake news sites like the ones you routinely link to would not be considered a valid source for any university paper, or debate scientific paper, peer reviewed journal or newspaper of any standing.

As for the quality of your education, whatever you paid for it, you should ask for your money back. You were scammed.

Any errors, or mistakes you can document, ugly?
….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam.
And celebrated Christmas!!! You left that part out, proving a half truth is a whole lie. BTW, Obama also attended a Catholic school in Indonesia for several years. You left that out, too!
That was not in her cut and paste.

Some imbecile chooses the avi "NoNukes," and he's a boot-licker for the ingrate President who guaranteed....

....wait for it....

...nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism!!!

Y'can't make this stuff up!!!!!!!

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3. "war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg
Did not think you could answer that. Couldn't find a cut and paste?

Let's review

1. You were unable to find any errors in my precis.....expected as you are known to be brainless

2. Your avi is 'no nukes'.....but you champion the man who guaranteed nukes to Iran.

3. "I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump." When The Motive Is Just This Transparent....

The motto of the newly named "IranianNukesOnly" is....

I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump.

America’s annual terrorism report (last published in July 2017) describes Iran as “the foremost state sponsor of terrorism”, adding that “groups supported by Iran maintained their capability to threaten U.S. interests and allies”.

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/272488.pdf

Interesting juxtaposition, huh?

4. You fulfill all of the requirements to be a Democrat voter.
I accept your capitulation. No need to go on.

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.
An intellectual challenge supported in 9 posts.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

PolitiFact posted this:
“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

You betcha’….and this thread will highlight a whole bunch of ‘em.

You conservatives called Obama a Muslim and hated the Christian church that he attended.

"You conservatives called Obama a Muslim...."

I didn't call him a Muslim.....I proved it.

And by being unable to refute any of the facts I provided.....you've helped prove it.

You're simply too dumb to understand what you've done.

You proved nothing, except that you are an idiot, and we already knew that.

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

PolitiFact posted this:
“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

You conservatives called Obama a Muslim and hated the Christian church that he attended.

"You conservatives called Obama a Muslim...."

I didn't call him a Muslim.....I proved it.

And by being unable to refute any of the facts I provided.....you've helped prove it.

You're simply too dumb to understand what you've done.

You've proved NOTHING, other than you're incapable of telling the truth. Even when you don't have to lie, you choose to. It's a trait you have in common with Trump.

When you lie to someone, you're telling them that you think they're too stupid to know the truth. We know the truth. We know your lying and so do you. Give it up.

Thank you. Good to hear the voice of reason.

I just wish Obummer would freely admit that he just wasn't up to the task of being POTUS. Then, I might develope an inkling of respect for the guy, and he could take his place behind Jimmy C as THE WORST POTUS we've ever had...

I don't know if you had the time or interest to read the 9-10 factual posts in which I specified why he is a Muslim, and what he has done as President to advance that outlook, but, he was amazingly effective in that agenda.

In fact, later I'll add another post with a series of damning facts in that direction.

I hope you noticed that none of his coterie has been able to deny a single one of the elements of Islamofascism that I provided.

14. All of the indicia that I have provided in this thread are true. Proof of same is that the Democrat serfs who evinced their ire at it, have been unable to show otherwise.

And, taken collectively, they provide undeniable truth about Hussein Obama: he is either Muslim, or wishes Islam to take over Western Civilization.
There is no other possible conclusion possible.

But wait! There’s more!

All of the things Obama has done to advance Islam pale in comparison to his gargantuan efforts to strengthen the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism: Iran.
As important as Obama’s guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran is who rule Iran: these are maniacs who believe that worldwide conflagration will lead to the return of the Muslim Messiah.

Their foreign policy of Iran is aimed at world domination under the leadership of the 12th Imam.

The Hidden Imam, as he is also known by his followers, will only return after a period of cosmic chaos, war and bloodshed – what Christians call the Apocalypse –

“ The hidden Imam who is expected to return....
....beware of doubting, for to doubt the order of God, the Mighty, the Sublime, is apostasy (Kufr). Ibn Khaldun also states that “ When imprisoned with his mother in the house, he entered a sort of well or pit in the house that his family occupies at Samarrah, Iraq, and there he disappeared, but he is to come forth at the end of the age to fill the earth with justice”.
The Twelfth Imam, Muhammad ibn al-Hasan (Al-Mahdi-Sahibuz Zaman) (The hidden Imam who is expected to return)

Nuclear war to bring forth the 12th Imam
These people, guaranteed nuclear weapons by Hussein Obama.

From the NYTimes:

“We should by now have become used to the death cult that is thriving at the fringes of the Muslim world. This is the cult of people who are proud to declare, "You love life, but we love death." This is the cult that sent waves of defenseless children to be mowed down on the battlefields of the Iran-Iraq war, that trains kindergartners to become bombs, that fetishizes death, that sends people off joyfully to commit mass murder. Because the death cult is not really about the cause it purports to serve. It's about the sheer pleasure of killing and dying.” Cult of Death

If Obama were not a secret Muslim, why would he be supporting this????

I hope you noticed that none of his coterie has been able to deny a single one of the elements of Islamofascism that I provided.
Now that's a typical CON$ervoFascist lie!
I pointed out that the public school he attended in Indonesia, that you tried to pass off as a Muslim school, celebrated Christmas, and after that school he attended a Catholic school for many years in Indonesia.

All of the things Obama has done to advance Islam pale in comparison to his gargantuan efforts to strengthen the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism: Iran.
As important as Obama’s guaranteeing nuclear weapons to Iran
The worst state sponsor of terrorism is the Saudis, not Iran. And it was the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, who guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran after Obama blocked them.

If the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, were not a secret Russian why would he say America has killers like Putin?

When O'Reilly described Putin as a "killer," Trump replied, "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think, our country's so innocent?"

The worst state sponsor of terrorism is the Saudis, not Iran. And it was the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, who guaranteed nuclear weapons to Iran after Obama blocked them.

"The worst state sponsor of terrorism is the Saudis, not Iran."

"US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'
Annual State Department report admonishes Tehran for assisting 'terrorists' as attacks down for second year in a row."
US: Iran still the 'leading state sponsor of terror'

My record remains at 100% accurate, correct and true.

You...quite the opposite.

Now that's a typical CON$ervoFascist lie!
I pointed out that the public school he attended in Indonesia, that you tried to pass off as a Muslim school, celebrated Christmas, and after that school he attended a Catholic school for many years in Indonesia.

"I pointed out that the public school he attended in Indonesia, that you tried to pass off as a Muslim school,"

Let's see what the Left-leaning Politifact says:

Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there,

….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam.

The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…

Obama attended an Indonesian public school

Me....battin' 1.000.....and you, warming a bench.

NEXT!

If the RAT, Russian Agent Tramp, were not a secret Russian why would he say America has killers like Putin?

When O'Reilly described Putin as a "killer," Trump replied, "There are a lot of killers. We've got a lot of killers. What do you think, our country's so innocent?"

"Russian Agent Tramp,"

Showing you to be ignorant has become boring....but.....one more time:

The only individuals for whom there is actual evidence of collusion and collaboration with the Kremlin are Democrats.

Watch me destroy you with facts:

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

11. Adam Schiff is the head Democrat on the Intelligence Committee
Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Secrecy seemed very important to Warner

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“ Secrecy seemed very important to Warner …”
"...would rather not have a paper trail...."

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

13. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

14. While Hillary Clinton sat on the Senate Armed Services Committee she pressured Kazakhstan to build up pal Frank Giustra’s uranium company, Uranium One.

Then, as Sec’y of State, presiding over The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) she suddenly reversed her previous opposition to the Russian State Nuclear Agency controlling 20% of the uranium extraction in the United States.

“Clinton’s CFIUS committee approved a Russian takeover of US uranium assets at the same time that the Russian company’s chairman was giving substantial sums of money to Clinton’s foundation. There is no evidence that Clinton ever divulged this blatant, if not potentially corrupt, conflict of interest.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 70-71

15. BTW….Russia itself handed some $2.6 million directly to the Clinton’s foundation, at the same time that Hillary Clinton was rubber-stamping the Uranium One deal that authorized the Russian State Nuclear Agency to gain control of some 20% of the uranium extracted in the United States.

“A Canadian company called Salida Capital delivered more than $2.6 million to the Clinton Foundation. It just so happens that a company by the same name was listed by Rosatom in its annual report as being wholly owned by the Russian company.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 72

And….just before Hillary’s State Department committee, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), approved the Uranium One deal, Bill was paid $500,000 by a Russian financial institution, Renaissance Capital, to deliver a short speech in Moscow. Ibid.

Nothing….not even America’s well being, can stand in the way of the Clinton’s enrichment.

Here's another fact: Hussein Obama is a crypto-Islamist

15. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.

When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were killing them

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.

Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

Answer: it is just one more of the copious and generous gifts from the man Democrats/Liberals called the Messiah, and God and Jesus.
Methinks the reference was to the wrong religion.

"President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”
Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

16. But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."
Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."
Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah (Arabic: أمة‎ [ˈʊm.mæ]) is an Arabic word meaning "community").

Any doubt where Hussein Obama’s affections lie?

Soooo……wadda’ ya’ think……Obama, a crypto-Islamist?????

Definitely.

Annual State Department report admonishes Tehran for assisting 'terrorists' as attacks down for second year in a row."

The RAT's, Russian Agent Tramp's, state dept can hardly be trusted for anything even close to being truthful.

The RAT's, Russian Agent Tramp's, state dept can hardly be trusted for anything even close to being truthful.

How many times a day must I put you in your place?

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Well he is an uppity nixxer born in Kenya.
So how can he possibly compete with your massive education?

The only individuals for whom there is actual evidence of collusion and collaboration with the Kremlin are Democrats.
This was the ONLY Clinton contact with a Russian Agent.
1_B4670_E3-5_BCB-4_F2_A-9_F36-0_ECC3_C592_F04.jpg

Let's check:

1. There is zero evidence that of any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.

There are scads of evidence of collusion between the media and the DNC, and there is this:

The only folks with a close relationship with the Russians are Democrats.

The names Clinton and Podesta come to mind.

2. "52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe"

52% Say Clintons Should Be Part of Russia Probe - Rasmussen Reports™

Here's why:

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.

The first Republican President

And this:

3. "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

...the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

....major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons,...."

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/...s-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

And

4. "Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin"

Both Hillary Clinton And John Podesta Made Millions From Russia & Putin » Liberty Alliance

And

5. "EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank"

EXCLUSIVE: Dem Super-Lobbyist Podesta Got $170K to End US Sanctions On Russian Bank

6. News anchor highlights all of the known links to Russia

-------------------------------------------------------------

Democrat collusion???

7. "Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador’s House

Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill (Mo.) used a personal foundation to pay for a dinner she attended at Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak's Washington, D.C., residence. The senator had failed to disclose her role in the foundation until earlier this month.

McCaskill came under fire this March after she told the Washington Post she never had a "call or meeting" with Kislyak even though she had publicly announced both a call and meeting with him. This week, CNN reportedthat McCaskill also attended a black-tie reception at Kislyak's D.C. residence in November 2015.

McCaskill's attendance at the dinner was accompanied by an $873 payment to the American-Russian Cultural Cooperation Foundation, where Kislyak serves on its board of directors as honorary chairman."

Claire McCaskill Used Undisclosed Foundation to Pay for Dinner at Russian Ambassador's House

8. Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

...the powerful Washington lobbying firm run by Clinton ally Tony Podesta filed a document admitting its work for the pro-Russia European Centre for a Modern Ukraine may have principally benefited a foreign government. New disclosures revealed dozens of previously unreported interactions the firm made with influential government offices, including Hillary Clinton's State Department and the office of former Vice President Joe Biden, while lobbying on behalf of the center. Embattled ex-Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort failed to disclose his extensive lobbying efforts on behalf of the center at the time as well.

How do you say 'whoops' in Russian? Podesta Group retroactively files more DOJ disclosures for pro-Putin work

9. And we now know.....

a. The Russians paid $145 million to the Clinton Crime Family, and in return appropriated a large portion of our uranium.
They have energy....so it in to be used for weapons......
Against whom?
Us.

b. Bill was slipped $500,000 to give a fake speech.
See a. above.

c. " Former Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta exits after ... a company that received $35 million from the Russian government..."
http://nypost.com/2017/07/05/uncovering-the-russia-ties-of-hillarys-campaign-chief/

d. "WASHINGTON — Tony Podesta and the Podesta Group are now the subjects of a federal investigation being led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller,...violated the Foreign Agents Registration Act, known as FARA."
Mueller now investigating Democratic lobbyist Tony Podesta
Russian spies influencing the Obama/Clinton administration via bribes.

e. In 11 months of thorough investigations, there has not been a smidgen of evidence of any connections of Trump to the Russians.

10. Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages obtained exclusively by Fox News.

Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages. Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

11. Adam Schiff is the head Democrat on the Intelligence Committee
Remember....if not for double standards, the Democrats would have no standards at all....
The Dems are claiming that the Trump folks colluded with a foreign power to collect damaging material about a political adversary....
And remember: to know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

Schiff orchestrated a plan to get naked and 'kompromat' pictures of Trump, from the Ukrainians!
The problem is.....the 'Ukrainians' who contacted him were comedians who exposed Schiff and the Democrats for what they are.

"Adam Schiff sent his staff to try and collect 'classified materials for the FBI' after Russian pranksters told him Putin has NAKED blackmail pictures of Trump

Adam Schiff spoofed with Russian claim of nude Trump pic | Daily Mail Online

12.“Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had xtensive contact last year with a lobbyist for a Russian oligarch who was offering Warner access to former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele, according to text messages…

From Democrat Warner:
"We have so much to discuss u need to be careful but we can help our country," Warner texted the lobbyist, Adam Waldman, on March 22, 2017.

"I'm in," Waldman, whose firm has ties to Hillary Clinton, texted back to Warner.

Secrecy seemed very important to Warner

"Throughout the text exchanges, Warner seemed particularly intent on connecting directly with Steele without anyone else on the Senate Intelligence Committee being in the loop -- at least initially. In one text to the lobbyist, Warner wrote that he would "rather not have a paper trail" of his messages.” Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier author Christopher Steele

“ Secrecy seemed very important to Warner …”
"...would rather not have a paper trail...."

“,,,an honest person would ask themselves how’d they react if that was a text message between Donald Trump, Jr., and some fixer paid for by Sergei Lavrov in which he sought a meeting with someone and didn’t want a paper trail.”
Why Did Mark Warner Try to Secretly Meet With Trump Dossier Author and a Blacklisted Russian Oligarch?

13. The ONLY ones with any collusion with Russia are Democrats.

The Democrats colluded, collaborated, conspired with Moscow, the Kremlin, Putin.....to sink the Trump candidacy.

And the Kremlin was happy to do so: they wanted the candidate that they had a history of bribing, to be President.

The only group that we know has colluded with, conspired with, contracted with, been bribed by, paid the Russians, the Kremlin, Moscow....

...are Democrats.

14. While Hillary Clinton sat on the Senate Armed Services Committee she pressured Kazakhstan to build up pal Frank Giustra’s uranium company, Uranium One.

Then, as Sec’y of State, presiding over The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS) she suddenly reversed her previous opposition to the Russian State Nuclear Agency controlling 20% of the uranium extraction in the United States.

“Clinton’s CFIUS committee approved a Russian takeover of US uranium assets at the same time that the Russian company’s chairman was giving substantial sums of money to Clinton’s foundation. There is no evidence that Clinton ever divulged this blatant, if not potentially corrupt, conflict of interest.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 70-71

15. BTW….Russia itself handed some $2.6 million directly to the Clinton’s foundation, at the same time that Hillary Clinton was rubber-stamping the Uranium One deal that authorized the Russian State Nuclear Agency to gain control of some 20% of the uranium extracted in the United States.

“A Canadian company called Salida Capital delivered more than $2.6 million to the Clinton Foundation. It just so happens that a company by the same name was listed by Rosatom in its annual report as being wholly owned by the Russian company.” Jarrett, “The Russia Hoax,” p. 72

And….just before Hillary’s State Department committee, The Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS), approved the Uranium One deal, Bill was paid $500,000 by a Russian financial institution, Renaissance Capital, to deliver a short speech in Moscow. Ibid.

Nothing….not even America’s well being, can stand in the way of the Clinton’s enrichment.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Well he is an uppity nixxer born in Kenya.
So how can he possibly compete with your massive education?

I have yet to meet any who could.

Now....be gone.

Forum List

Back