What If Obama Were To Admit It?

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????

LOL Obama has said a lot of things the left disagree with. They never get upset because they know he's lying, (wink) (Obama lie) (wink) and the left wink back.

11. In so very many ways, Islamofascists and Democrats share a nexus, thus putting Obama in the proverbial ‘catbird seat.’
Here is one of those ways: anti-Semitism.

Who are the eternal targets of Islamists.

Jews.

What is the only country that Obama sent paid apparatchiks to target and destabilize?

“Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu” Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

“During Israel’s 2015 elections, the Obama administration — led by Secretary of State John Kerry — illegally intervened when they attempted to defeat the reelection of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu by covertly funneling State Department grants to opposition groups. The Obama administration detested Netanyahu due to his refusal to cave into Palestinian demands, a group that even refused to recognize the existence of Israel.”
Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples

And who are Obama’s pals?????

BarackObamaFarrakhan.jpg

Obama-Farrakhan photo cover-up
Obama-Farrakhan photo cover-up | Tulsa Today

Anyone recall the hidden tape of Obama with noted anti-Semite Rashid Khalidi?

"The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape
At the time Khalidi, a PLO adviser turned University of Chicago professor, was headed east to Columbia. There he would take over the University’s Middle East-studies program (which he has since maintained as a bubbling cauldron of anti-Semitism) and assume the professorship endowed in honor of Edward Sayyid, another notorious terror apologist."
The L.A. Times Suppresses Obama’s Khalidi Bash Tape | National Review

Insanity.

I love autobiographical posts.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Obama is none of what you conjecture about him.

Any errors in here?

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

4. Just for argument’s sake, let’s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslim….who might want to help him to…..advance?

“…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Or…put it this way: why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

5. Jump to 2009….Obama as President…time to re-pay for all the help: President Barack Obama delivers a speech at American University in Cairo, Egypt, that “promised a new beginning with Muslim and Arab countries.”

“Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech” Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech

Know anything about this group favored by Hussein Obama?

The Nazis were largely responsible for the creation of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, the first modern mass movement of political Islam (1928): they hoped to use the Brotherhood against the British in the Middle East.
Paul Berman, “Terror and Liberalism,” p. 60,
and John Loftus, ‘The Muslim Brotherhood,
The Muslim Brotherhood, Nazis and al-Qaeda

Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler.http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=28588

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a group that worries us not because it deals with philosophical or ideological ideas but because it defends the use of violence against civilians". Poole, Patrick, (26 March 2007). "Mainstreaming the Muslim Brotherhood". FrontPage Magazine. p. 39.

6."Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist OrganizationLatest Blog Posts | CBN.com
"The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

Just days after a delegation that included two top Brotherhood leaders was hosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of the statement first posted on Tuesday."
Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders

If I had to bet, I’d say BO was likely Muslim. He had to convert if he wanted to have a successful political career. Politicians alter who they really are to get elected.

Anybody really believe that Trump is a Christian against abortion? Anybody believe Bill and Hellary were in love, I mean with each other. They were both in love with another woman.

Politicians are phony and liars by nature. It is a job requirement.

He never converted

a, there is no baptismal certificate

b. apostasy is a death sentence under Islam.

Wait for the rest of this thread, Bucky......it is undeniable.

I make no comparison between Trump and the others, because, as you know, the person is not the important factor to those of us on the Right.....policies are.

Converted was the wrong term. Let’s say he pretended to be Christian.
That's between him and God.

Sorry, it’s between him and god....and the voters when he lies about it to get elected.

Trump lovers are pathetic

Especially jumbo.

Any errors, or mistakes you can document, ugly?

2.Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim? Never??? Not even once?????

4. Just for argument’s sake, let’s suppose that Obama was an undercover Muslim….who might want to help him to…..advance?

“…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.

The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”

Or…put it this way: why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

5. Jump to 2009….Obama as President…time to re-pay for all the help: President Barack Obama delivers a speech at American University in Cairo, Egypt, that “promised a new beginning with Muslim and Arab countries.”

“Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech” Obama gave front-row seats to Muslim Brotherhood in 2009 Cairo Speech

The Nazis were largely responsible for the creation of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, the first modern mass movement of political Islam (1928): they hoped to use the Brotherhood against the British in the Middle East.

Hassan al-Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood, was a devout admirer of Adolf Hitler.http://archive.frontpagemag.com/readArticle.aspx?ARTID=28588

"The Muslim Brotherhood is a group that worries us not because it deals with philosophical or ideological ideas but because it defends the use of violence against civilians". Poole, Patrick, (26 March 2007). "Mainstreaming the Muslim Brotherhood". FrontPage Magazine. p. 39.

6."Obama White House Declares Muslim Brotherhood Is Not a Terrorist OrganizationLatest Blog Posts | CBN.com
"The Muslim Brotherhood called for “a long, uncompromising jihad” in Egypt just days after a delegation of the Islamist group’s key leaders and allies met with the State Department, according to an official statement released this week.

Just days after a delegation that included two top Brotherhood leaders was hosted at the State Department, the organization released an official statement calling on its supporters to “prepare” for jihad, according to an independent translation of the statement first posted on Tuesday."
Open Jihad Declared in Egypt Following State Dept. Meeting with Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders

….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam.
And celebrated Christmas!!! You left that part out, proving a half truth is a whole lie. BTW, Obama also attended a Catholic school in Indonesia for several years. You left that out, too!

Would an admission of the truth by their messiah, their god, make even an iota of difference to his willing servants??????
We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.
An intellectual challenge supported in 9 posts.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

You betcha’….and this thread will highlight a whole bunch of ‘em.

You conservatives called Obama a Muslim and hated the Christian church that he attended.

….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam.
And celebrated Christmas!!! You left that part out, proving a half truth is a whole lie. BTW, Obama also attended a Catholic school in Indonesia for several years. You left that out, too!
That was not in her cut and paste.

Well, we got liberals saying Trump's a rusky agent, and he may be compromised by the ruskies .....

Still this nutter thread predated it.

Let's see if the thread is a 'nutter' or if you are.

Any mistakes herein??????

8. As President, Obama actually worked to establish the Muslim Brotherhood in control of Egypt, known as the ‘army of the Arabs.’

When the people of Egypt refused the fundamentalism that Obama represented, he actually cut off aid to Egypt.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:

"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptian government while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

"…Obama administration used the language of “moderate Islamists” to describe the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and he called Iran’s President Rouhani, a “moderate” reformist, despite the rise of human rights violations in Iran on Rouhani’s watch.

The Muslim Brotherhood, on the other hand was better known for sponsoring terrorist proxies and ideological movements that reflected its Islamist ideology. "
Why did the Obama administration support Morsi's Muslim Brotherhood?

Why would some Muslims not want President al-Sisi in place of the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood, who Obama favored?

“In the small village of al-Ur, in the south of Egypt, a cathedral dedicated to the 21 Copts beheaded in 2015 by the Islamic State in Libya was inaugurated in February.

Financed by the government, the new church is part of the strategy of President ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who will run for a second term in office in an election in March, to strengthen the alliance with the Coptic Church.

… the current President, ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who wanted to publicly renew the pact with a majestic ceremony. On January 6, 2018, on the occasion of the Coptic Christmas, the current Egyptian rais inaugurated with Patriarch Tawadros II the new cathedral that, according to the President’s intentions, should become the largest Christian church in the Middle East.” From Nasser to Sisi, the Difficult Balance of the Copts

Sisi......embracing Christians......no Islamist President could abide that!!!!!!!

Not one of the Obama boot-lickers has been able to find a single thing on my posts that isn't true and correct.

You know what that proves....about Obama, and about them.

Put your Dinaro where you put your dinner, you dunce.

We'll see.....and in this thread I'll prove what most of us have known for years.....

1.You know, if Obama were to admit that the sub rosa rumors were true all along….that he favored the 7th century head chopping faith over the Judeo-Christian one that made America great. Would it make any difference to those who denied it for years, and continue to support Obama, those ‘reliable Democrat voters’?
Interesting query?

Let’s find out. For those who claim not to be convinced of where Obama’s real faith lies, a simple challenge. Explain the evidence this thread will provide does anything but prove....PROVE....that Obama was an undercover agent for the other side.

I predict that those blinded by ideology will decline the challenge and refuse to accept the clear and evident conclusion. And....probably just shrug.
Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecution or compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

But, as every adult know, reality is defined by actions, not by words. Are there actions by Obama that could only be attributed to one favoring the Muslim over a more western religion?

You conservatives called Obama a Muslim and hated the Christian church that he attended.

But he is a Muslim.....isn't he.

Or.....can you explain these facts?

8. As President, Obama actually worked to establish the Muslim Brotherhood in control of Egypt, known as the ‘army of the Arabs.’

When the people of Egypt refused the fundamentalism that Obama represented, he actually cut off aid to Egypt.

When the Egyptian people declined to be governed by the 7th century savages, the Muslim Brotherhood, Obama had a fit:

"The U.S. government has decided privately to act as if the military takeover of Egypt was a coup, temporarily suspending most forms of military aid, despite deciding not to announce publicly a coup determination one way or the other, according to a leading U.S. senator.
In the latest example of its poorly understood Egypt policy, the Obama administration has decided to temporarily suspend the disbursement of most direct military aid, the delivery of weapons to the Egyptian military, and some forms of economic aid to the Egyptian government while it conducts a broad review of the relationship."
Senator: Obama Administration Secretly Suspended Military Aid to Egypt - The Daily Beast

"…Obama administration used the language of “moderate Islamists” to describe the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, and he called Iran’s President Rouhani, a “moderate” reformist, despite the rise of human rights violations in Iran on Rouhani’s watch.

The Muslim Brotherhood, on the other hand was better known for sponsoring terrorist proxies and ideological movements that reflected its Islamist ideology. "

Why would some Muslims not want President al-Sisi in place of the fundamentalist Muslim Brotherhood, who Obama favored?

“In the small village of al-Ur, in the south of Egypt, a cathedral dedicated to the 21 Copts beheaded in 2015 by the Islamic State in Libya was inaugurated in February.

Financed by the government, the new church is part of the strategy of President ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who will run for a second term in office in an election in March, to strengthen the alliance with the Coptic Church.

… the current President, ‘Abd al Fattah al-Sisi, who wanted to publicly renew the pact with a majestic ceremony. On January 6, 2018, on the occasion of the Coptic Christmas, the current Egyptian rais inaugurated with Patriarch Tawadros II the new cathedral that, according to the President’s intentions, should become the largest Christian church in the Middle East.” From Nasser to Sisi, the Difficult Balance of the Copts

Sisi......embracing Christians......no Islamist President could abide that!!!!!!!

Not one of the Obama boot-lickers has been able to find a single thing on my posts that isn't true and correct.

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

But he is a Muslim.....isn't he.

Or.....can you explain these facts?

Why was there so much criticism of the Christian church he attended and its' pastor?

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

You are bat shit crazy

Some imbecile chooses the avi "NoNukes," and he's a boot-licker for the ingrate President who guaranteed....

....wait for it....

...nuclear weapons to the world's worst state sponsor of terrorism!!!

Y'can't make this stuff up!!!!!!!

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...
Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons - Wikipedia

3. "war criminal.... a person who transgresses moral or civil law"
war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."
Holding arms dealers accountable at home

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."
https://www.hrw.org/legacy/wr2k4/download/13.pdf

c. Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities.

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Nuclear_explosion_obama.jpg

Interesting query?

Let’s see.

PolitiFact posted this:

M

You are bat shit crazy

Meaning that you can't find any errors in my post.....and that irks you?

Got it.

Some imbecile chooses the avi "NoNukes," and he's a boot-licker for the ingrate President who guaranteed....

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:
March 6, 2012, press conference: "And what I have said is, is that we will not countenance Iran getting a nuclear weapon. My policy is not containment; my policy is to prevent them from getting a nuclear weapon -- because if they get a nuclear weapon that could trigger an arms race in the region, it would undermine our non-proliferation goals, it could potentially fall into the hands of terrorists.

2. The Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons, commonly known as the Non-ProliferationTreaty or NPT, is an international treaty whose objective is to prevent the spread of nuclear weapons and weapons technology, to promote cooperation in the peaceful uses of nuclear energy, and to further the goal of ...

war criminal

4. Is there precedent for the one who gave the weapons used to kill innocents, to be prosecuted????

You betcha'!!!!!

a. "Human rights lawyers say they hope the case signals a trend. In Europe's growing practice of domestic courts' taking on human rights abuses that happened far away, the accused havecommonly been foreign military or political officials, rather than local businessmen. But in December, a Dutch court sentenced a Dutch businessman, Frans van Anraat, to 15 years in prison for selling chemicals to Saddam Hussein. The chemicals were used in poison gas weapons that killed Kurdish villagers."

b. "....the provision of arms, ammunition, and other forms of military support to known human rights abusers has enabled them to carry out atrocities against civilians. The perpetrators of war crimes, crimes against humanity, and genocide are on notice that they may be hauled before a national or international criminal tribunal to face charges."

".... an appeals court in the Netherlands sentenced Guus Kouwenhoven, a Dutch businessman and citizen, to 19 years in prison for serving as an accessory to war crimes in Liberia. For years, Kouwenhoven smuggled weapons into the African nation using his timber business as cover. His operation supplied Liberian war criminal Charles Taylor with weapons for use in a conflict that claimed hundreds of thousands of lives."
Dutch Court Convicts Arms Dealer for Role in Liberian Atrocities. What Does It Say About Justice for Economic Crime?

Did not think you could answer that. Couldn't find a cut and paste?

....wait for it....

1. Hussein Obama:

war criminal

You betcha'!!!!!

Did not think you could answer that. Couldn't find a cut and paste?

Let's review

1. You were unable to find any errors in my precis.....expected as you are known to be brainless

2. Your avi is 'no nukes'.....but you champion the man who guaranteed nukes to Iran.

3. "I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump." When The Motive Is Just This Transparent....

The motto of the newly named "IranianNukesOnly" is....

I would trust the Iranians with nukes before I would trust Trump.

America’s annual terrorism report (last published in July 2017) describes Iran as “the foremost state sponsor of terrorism”, adding that “groups supported by Iran maintained their capability to threaten U.S. interests and allies”.

https://www.state.gov/documents/organization/272488.pdf

Interesting juxtaposition, huh?

4. You fulfill all of the requirements to be a Democrat voter.

Forum List

Back