What if Obama did this?

If Obama hid the records of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan before they were to be vetted by the senate, what would the Republicans and their fellow travelers do?

Trump admin withholds 100,000-plus pages of Kavanaugh docs - CNNPolitics

We all know what they would do!

Have documents like this ever been asked for with regards to another candidate? How many of them?

Kavenaugh has an extensive case history that should be more than enough to figure out his competence.
I’m not going to presume to know what’s actually is happening with these documents but your response is comical. If Trump is withholding docs then that is messed up, doesn’t matter if they were asked for in the past.

Can I use your response when you ask for Hillary’s 30k emails? Well they got plenty of others so that should be fine... right?

Hillary's emails were illegally placed on a non-governmental server. From my understanding the documents requested are internal White House counsel documents.

Now if there is a question of privilege here, has any other SC nominee been told or asked to released privileged documentation as part of their process?

Illegally placed? There was an actual law that prohibited her from using a private server?

So you are saying breaking security rules (which are enacted via law) are perfectly legal?

Something is either legal, or illegal.

Which is it?

If Obama hid the records of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan before they were to be vetted by the senate, what would the Republicans and their fellow travelers do?

The Dirty Corrupt Democrats are just attempting to delay President Trump's USSC Judge choice.
It would take them years to debate 100,000 pages.
The truth is that the Dirty Corrupt Democrats are a threat to our democracy.

It might take a week, for Senate Staff to divide up the pages, review them and provide an executive summary to the Senate and the Press/American Public.

The fact is, Trump is hiding something. Curious people would like to know what.
we knew it also when it was "you gotta pass it to read it" - but the left didn't give a shit about reindeer games then, did they?

No, they didnt but now they're concerned? Lol. They're hypocrisy falls on deaf ears. It's beyond laughable.

The Dirty Corrupt Democrats are just attempting to delay President Trump's USSC Judge choice.

It might take a week, for Senate Staff to divide up the pages, review them and provide an executive summary to the Senate and the Press/American Public.

we knew it also when it was "you gotta pass it to read it" - but the left didn't give a shit about reindeer games then, did they?

No, they didnt but now they're concerned? Lol. They're hypocrisy falls on deaf ears. It's beyond laughable.
well both sides play those games. if you didn't like the left doing that shit with the health care act, don't do it now. doing it cause "they did it first" is what, 4 year old territory?

Have documents like this ever been asked for with regards to another candidate? How many of them?

Kavenaugh has an extensive case history that should be more than enough to figure out his competence.
I’m not going to presume to know what’s actually is happening with these documents but your response is comical. If Trump is withholding docs then that is messed up, doesn’t matter if they were asked for in the past.

Can I use your response when you ask for Hillary’s 30k emails? Well they got plenty of others so that should be fine... right?

Hillary's emails were illegally placed on a non-governmental server. From my understanding the documents requested are internal White House counsel documents.

Now if there is a question of privilege here, has any other SC nominee been told or asked to released privileged documentation as part of their process?

Illegally placed? There was an actual law that prohibited her from using a private server?

So you are saying breaking security rules (which are enacted via law) are perfectly legal?

Which is it?

If it's illegal there would be a law...cite it.

You know that's not what Nancy Pelosi said, right? Sara Palin didn't say she could see Russia from her house and Pelosi did not say you have to pass it to read it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-healthcare-pass-the-bill-to-see-what-is-in-it/

Which is it?

Here ya go.

3 Federal Laws Hillary May Have Violated By Using Personal Email Accounts for State Business

So what are you looking for in the documents that would make you support Kavinaugh's nomination?

The documents aren't judicial documents. That you didn't mention that shows your question is a lie just like the Democrats requesting documents on someone they won't support no matter what they say is in bad faith. They're just fishing and stalling. You know that. Stop lying and being a racist

Mulatto BO was given anything asked by RINO congress. Slow documents would not matter. One is LaRaza and the other another out if touch Ivy league carpet muncher? These are BOs' last remaining "accomplishment". Hopefully they die off in some hortible fashion. Why even have a SC? Just keep a scorecard of who has picks?

Trump is being resisted from all sides DJT is great. BO stinks.

Merrick Garland.

BIDEN RULE!

Means zilch.

True it doesn't change anything. But it does show you do get it and you're just holding your breath because you didn't get your way. Go ahead, you'll just pass out and get a headache

Which is it?

Here ya go.

3 Federal Laws Hillary May Have Violated By Using Personal Email Accounts for State Business

May have? And that was in 2015? Turned out "may have" was not. :lol:

You said the server was illegally placed. The old supposition ("may have violated") you posted doesn't support your claim.

Than why withhold them? What is he and Trump hiding?

The document requests are still in bad faith as is your question that doesn't acknowledge that they are not judicial documents being requested

Mulatto BO was given anything asked by RINO congress. Slow documents would not matter. One is LaRaza and the other another out if touch Ivy league carpet muncher? These are BOs' last remaining "accomplishment". Hopefully they die off in some hortible fashion. Why even have a SC? Just keep a scorecard of who has picks?

Trump is being resisted from all sides DJT is great. BO stinks.

Merrick Garland.

Merrick Garland.

2h6d2y.jpg

You know that's not what Nancy Pelosi said, right? Sara Palin didn't say she could see Russia from her house and Pelosi did not say you have to pass it to read it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/pelosi-healthcare-pass-the-bill-to-see-what-is-in-it/
so you're going to tell me that's not what she said and give me a snopes article that says she said it as proof.

bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahaha

WHAT'S TRUE
Nancy Pelosi did utter the words attributed to her about the passage of the Affordable Care Act.

dats some funny chit right there, son.

If they were judges for the last 12 years, why would you need records from before that?

Your conclusion is both naive and partisan.

What are you hoping to learn that 12 years of court decisions haven't shown you?
Anything in these documents that will give him the vote of Dick Durbin?

Than why withhold them? What is he and Trump hiding?

The document requests are still in bad faith as is your question that doesn't acknowledge that they are not judicial documents being requested

{Ahem} Papers covering Elena Kagan's time as Clinton adviser released

More than 46,000 pages of documents accumulated during Kagan's three-year stint as a domestic policy adviser to President Bill Clinton show another side of the former Harvard Law School dean, now President Obama's solicitor general and his second nominee to the high court.

so you're going to tell me that's not what she said and give me a snopes article that says she said it as proof.

WHAT'S TRUE
Nancy Pelosi did utter the words attributed to her about the passage of the Affordable Care Act.

You didn't read the link at all...that's what's funny. If you want to stay ignorant, that's on you.

Your side has no moral base to stand on regarding this..............

When he starts hiding a server in the bathroom.......Bleach Biting emails........smashing computers and Black berries..........let me know.........

Until then..............Sit on a bar stool and circulate.

WHAT'S TRUE

You didn't read the link at all...that's what's funny. If you want to stay ignorant, that's on you.
oh lord dude - stop being stupid. of course i read it - where do you think i got this quote?

WHAT'S TRUE

FROM YOUR OWN DAMN ARTICLE THAT SAYS SHE SAID IT.

now if you want to pretend she meant something else that isn't the same as the claim you made that she never said it.

Hire FUSION GPS Libbies.................

Sure Ohr's wife has some dirt for you.......or perhaps some foreign gov't officials to MAKE SHIT UP FOR YOU.

WHAT'S TRUE

oh lord dude - stop being stupid. of course i read it - where do you think i got this quote?

WHAT'S TRUE

FROM YOUR OWN DAMN ARTICLE THAT SAYS SHE SAID IT.

now if you want to pretend she meant something else that isn't the same as the claim you made that she never said it.

Did you read farther than that? She did not say they, the legislators, had to pass it to read it. In context she was saying that the American people would find out all that was in it when it was passed, not that the legislators would have to pass it before they could read it. You often try to be an honest broker...try it now.

They had a 42,000 page document dump on freaking Labor Day with hearings starting the next morning. The whole deal is a wicked pissah as they would say in Boston.
Worse? Dems reaction. Instead of saying NOPE - this will be delayed a few days until we can review documents ... ?
Instead of tossing it on the web and crowdsourcing the damn thing ... ?? (there are plenty of attorneys in this country who would have been happy to volunteer for a couple hours) .......
They turn into surrender monkeys.
LOOK guys - This POTUS and Mitch McConnell are dirty filthy players. And YOU bring a damn butter knife to a gun fight?
FUCK that. McTurtle sat on Garland for a year without so much as a hearing and stole a seat. And you're gonna play NICE after this latest stunt :confused-84: :confused-84: :confused-84:

GROW A PAIR

Forum List

Back