50 years from now - imagine a statue erected to Donald Trump -what would it say?

Well, I'm pecking everything down on stone tablets, so in a thousand years from now, they'll know how stuff really went down.

It's crazy, but tyrants will be immortalized. Stoned cold killers, glorified imperialists, will be written down in history as heroes while the good men who fought for real freedom, those patriots in Congress who fought against the tyrants and tried to defend liberty in America, will likely get nothing more than a passing mention in a cliff note. What's worse is the dolts in the lame stream media are writing books every other week. Holy Moly. Imagine if they get to influence the history books. Gosh.

50 years from now - imagine a statue erected to Donald Trump -what would it say?

"When they said 'build a statue out of wood' --- I meant "wouldn't"

And below it would say, "Made in Ireland, which is part of the UK which is the same thing as England"

Savior of the Republic

52132C5F-66C2-4DB6-8CB4-D61AC9412BEC.jpeg

"I started no wars, I improved the economy, it's really not that hard guys"

"Exposed the corruption of the left, destroyed the Deep State, and Made America Great Again".

Please do not piss or spit on the statue, the illegitimate fake President is not buried here.

“He came, he rage-tweeted, he died screaming for a Coke and more ketchup for his Big Mac”

Forum List

Back