What if Obama did this?

If Obama hid the records of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan before they were to be vetted by the senate, what would the Republicans and their fellow travelers do?

Trump admin withholds 100,000-plus pages of Kavanaugh docs - CNNPolitics

We all know what they would do!

Only 6,350 records were released for Sotamayor and 173,000 for Kagan.

It's quite clear that this document issue is a Red Herring as those who are demanding more documents are not going to vote to confirm Kavanaugh in the first place.

A dump of 43,000 or so records on the day of the first hearing is okay with you? No trier of fact would find that acceptable.

Electronic records can be reviewed quite quickly with keyword searches or e-discovery solutions. I've had to do this in due diligence processed quite a few times.

Wow, the IQ is low with you. Let me try and dumb it down. If Timmy walks in and says “I’m going to get an A on my math test... but then fails, it is quite different than him getting an F and then coming in and saying he got an A.

Are you following? Do you agree?

Evidently you can't read and also evidently Politifact.org is as dumb as you think I am.
No matter what you say... Politifact.org and THEIR experts called it a "LIE" of the Year!
I'll tell you what let me contact Politifact.org and let them explain what a "LIE" is.

A lie is a statement used intentionally for the purpose of deception.
The practice of communicating lies is called lying, and a person who communicates a lie may be termed a liar.
Wikipedia
in all fairness, no one thinks politifact is THAT dumb...

It doesn't matter what "no one thinks"! It is a FACT. Politifact called it a LIE.

Doesn't it bother you to read the what a major architect of Obamacare, Jonathan Gruber, said about people like you that believed the LIE?
Gruber said. "And basically, call it the stupidity of the American voter or whatever, but basically that was really, really critical for the thing to pass."
Gruber made the comment while discussing how the law was "written in a tortured way" to avoid a bad score from the Congressional Budget Office.
ObamaCare architect: 'Stupidity' of voters helped bill pass

Gruber tells you that it was DECEPTION and STUPIDITY that passed ACA by ONLY 7 Democrat votes.
And Gruber HAS also proven that another this was another MAJOR LIE "46 million uninsured"!
I know you won't read this but other less dense people will.
1) Nearly 10 million of the 46 million are NON-citizens
2) Gruber proved point 2.. 14 million of 46 million WERE already eligible for MEDICAID before ACA and Gruber proves it.
View attachment 214926
my comment really didn't have much to do with politifact.

call me when you catch up. see you in 2022.
Of course. What is your phone number? Maybe It is 555-AMI-D10T?
dial it and find out.

what would the Republicans and their fellow travelers do?

The GOP first had the chance to impeach QUEER-O in 2014, when it discovered that O had hid an FBI prosecution of the climate fraud.

The GOP covered up too.

WHY?

The GOP loves QUEER-O because QUEER-O covered up 911, and that is all the post 1998 GOP cares about.

If Obama hid the records of Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan before they were to be vetted by the senate, what would the Republicans and their fellow travelers do?

Trump admin withholds 100,000-plus pages of Kavanaugh docs - CNNPolitics

We all know what they would do!

Only 6,350 records were released for Sotamayor and 173,000 for Kagan.

It's quite clear that this document issue is a Red Herring as those who are demanding more documents are not going to vote to confirm Kavanaugh in the first place.

A dump of 43,000 or so records on the day of the first hearing is okay with you? No trier of fact would find that acceptable.

Hey if it was OK for Hillary and her lawyers to determine WHILE she was SOS to delete 31,000 emails with NO government scrutiny regarding secured confidential information the
precedence was established.
Clinton withheld almost 32,000 emails deemed to be of a personal nature.[32] Datto, Inc., which provided data backup service for Clinton's email, agreed to give the FBI the hardware that stored the backups.[38]
: "She managed successfully to insulate her official emails, categorically, from the FOIA, both during her tenure at State and long after her departure from it—perhaps forever", making it "a blatant circumvention of the FOIA by someone who unquestionably knows betterhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton_email_controversy

Forum List

Back