What If Condoleezza Rice Was President

Hmm good question, but I doubt that there would since she is a republican.

that would have been an interesting situation to watch.

If any Republican had been elected president in 2008 there would be very little right wing outrage over spending.

I notice the right leaners seem ot be avoiding the question....

If any Republican had been elected president in 2008 there would be very little right wing outrage over spending.

I'm inclined to agree with you, UScitizen. I think there needed to be a weeding out of the big spenders in the republican party. They got spanked, and spanked hard in 2008, I believe that the newcomers in 2010 will be much more fiscally reponsible.

Condi would be a great president. Unfortunately, she is too smart to run. She has no interest in that.

Well, tell Karl to tell Condi to get her ass ready to run in '12. Female, black, and smart... if only she was gay, we'd have it done and dusted!!

Oh, and tell him to tell Powell to come out of retirement too.

Condi would be a great president. Unfortunately, she is too smart to run. She has no interest in that.

Well, tell Karl to tell Condi to get her ass ready to run in '12. Female, black, and smart... if only she was gay, we'd have it done and dusted!!

Oh, and tell him to tell Powell to come out of retirement too.
That's the problem. Both of them have said they have no interest in running.

They both would be great, but they know how ridiculous campaigning is.

Next time I chat with Karl, I'll let him know that he needs to get right on that. :lol:

Last edited:
That depends. If the Republican kept up spending at GWB levels, you bet there would be outrage.

Yeah right....

why didn't we have the baggers in force when Bush was president then?
I don't know, maybe because they were already bitching, but when the debt gets tripled, that became a breaking point.

That depends. If the Republican kept up spending at GWB levels, you bet there would be outrage.

Yeah right....

I don't know, maybe because they were already bitching, but when the debt gets tripled, that became a breaking point.

Well it at least tripled under Reagan.
And according to the right he is the best president ever.

Yeah right....

The debt didn't triple under Reagan.

Try to check facts before posting. I do.

The debt didn't triple under Reagan.

Try to check facts before posting. I do.

Yeah not quite tripled but more than doubled.

And has Obama already tripled the debt since the took office?

As I recall it was a bit over 10 trilliion when he took office and it is now 30 trillion ????

That would be difficult since the ceiling is around 14 trillion.

Where did you check your facts? Rushlimbaugh.com?

Last edited:
obamadebt.jpg

And, healthcare, 'jobs bill', etc. are not even factored in there. According to the Obama cultists, there should be no concern for an unsustainable debt.

Yay!

I think given her comments on other matters that she would have been a big social spender like W was.

I think she also would have the big problem of W of being more reactive than proactive.

She also seems as deaf as Obama. The both of them seem inclined to stake out a position and charge through no matter what.

Also, she seems not to care the least about economics.

However, she is real good at making sure that she has what she needs before she moves.
And anyone who stands between her and a goal hurts.

I like her a lot. I would vote for her in a heartbeat. Doesn't hurt that she is Hawt even at, I think 55?

I sort of think she would have been the wrong republican in 2008, but I think in 2012 she would be the best possible choice, as she would have a great staff behind her.

Forum List

Back