What I would do if I were Hillary Clinton....

If I were hitlary?

suicide.gif

It would be her greatest gift to humanity.

Think she can find a rope strong enough?

off to watch Rangers/Angles game.

...an exercise MUCH MORE suited to your intellectual capabilities.....Have fun and look around for anyone carrying a concealed weapon.....

off to watch Rangers/Angles game.

...an exercise MUCH MORE suited to your intellectual capabilities.....Have fun and look around for anyone carrying a concealed weapon.....
Baseball has been referred to as the Thinking Man's Game. There is something happening with every pitch. It's a recreational activity, which is part of life. People from all political persuasions enjoy the game. It's actually more popular in "intellectual" places like Boston and the Northeast more than in the football crazy south.

Baseball has been referred to as the Thinking Man's Game. There is something happening with every pitch. It's a recreational activity, which is part of life. People from all political persuasions enjoy the game. It's actually more popular in "intellectual" places like Boston and the Northeast more than in the football crazy south.

I actually agree...I LOVE baseball (although I've been "accused" of going to a football game with a friend and taking along a small chess board.)

I actually agree...I LOVE baseball (although I've been "accused" of going to a football game with a friend and taking along a small chess board.)
What do you mean you were accused? Someone must have been pulling you're leg because you're an egghead?

Hey if you don't like something, then you don't like it.

Ms. Clinton is due to "testify" before the Benghazi ever-lasting (500-plus days) committee during the week of October 18th.

Were I her, I'd show up with a broom and place it by the table and announce, "Gentlemen, I am here for the witch hunt......Have at it"

12065662_882576921837285_8693553519209925995_n.png
Hill's stratgists are top shelf.

They do very little by accident.

Sometimes...and this is just my guess.....if you give the GOP some room, by not answering their littany of charges and demands for resignatons...they will give up enough rope to hang themselves.

Look at the Obama birth certificate thing. They could have squashed that early on, but they saved that advantage for the right time.

We have a long way to go
I wonder if you are correct here.

It certainly seems like a reasonable idea - keep this around as a distraction to the right when the votes that are in play do not care one iota about it. Why the right continues with it though is beyond me - it is NOT a winning issue.
The right has different objectives. The GOP needs to create name recogniton around someone who can win the primaries, and the general election.

The DNC needs to bide their time till the abvious nominee, Hillary, starts the general. The Democrats are drafting the GOP right now.
Sure. That does not speak the the GOP parading around Benghazi though. That is not creating name recognition for anyone.

Forum List

Back