What I would do if I were Hillary Clinton....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Ms. Clinton is due to "testify" before the Benghazi ever-lasting (500-plus days) committee during the week of October 18th.

Were I her, I'd show up with a broom and place it by the table and announce, "Gentlemen, I am here for the witch hunt......Have at it"

12065662_882576921837285_8693553519209925995_n.png

If I were her, I'd come clean.

I'd also get a face lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction

Clinton won't get the nomination, but I wonder how many young women Hillary will go down on in 15 months.

If I were her, I'd come clean.

I'd also get a face lift, a tummy tuck, and liposuction

Yep..you have a mere 15 months to switch your bitching, from RACISM to MISOGYNY;
Do you think that you'll have enough time?

Why?

You still think she has a chance?

I'm suggesting ways for her to look LESS like an over the hill has been.

Might help with some of the youth vote.

• Banned
Why?

You still think she has a chance?

I'm suggesting ways for her to look LESS like an over the hill has been.

Might help with some of the youth vote.

McCarthy single-handedly, just gave Hillary a HIUGE boost to the oval office
(and since I DO NOT like Hillary, I'm a bit pissed.)

Ms. Clinton is due to "testify" before the Benghazi ever-lasting (500-plus days) committee during the week of October 18th.

Were I her, I'd show up with a broom and place it by the table and announce, "Gentlemen, I am here for the witch hunt......Have at it"

Hill's stratgists are top shelf.

They do very little by accident.

Sometimes...and this is just my guess.....if you give the GOP some room, by not answering their littany of charges and demands for resignatons...they will give up enough rope to hang themselves.

Look at the Obama birth certificate thing. They could have squashed that early on, but they saved that advantage for the right time.

We have a long way to go

She should announce that she is ending her campaign and going quietly into that good night.

She is unfit for office.

Doubt it knowing her...she would fake another head injury.

Or maybe she is pregnant by Nancy Pelosi?

I'd throw Obama under the bus before he does it to her when Biden comes out.

Sometimes...and this is just my guess.....if you give the GOP some room, by not answering their littany of charges and demands for resignatons...they will give up enough rope to hang themselves.

Look at the Obama birth certificate thing. They could have squashed that early on, but they saved that advantage for the right time.

We have a long way to go
I wonder if you are correct here.

It certainly seems like a reasonable idea - keep this around as a distraction to the right when the votes that are in play do not care one iota about it. Why the right continues with it though is beyond me - it is NOT a winning issue.

She should announce that she is ending her campaign and going quietly into that good night.

She is unfit for office.
The same certain right wing political operatives...who were saying "Romney by a landslide" back in 2012...are the ones saying stuff like "Hillary is over".
lol.

So true. Hillary is far from over. I don't even think she has any real competition for the nomination yet.

We have a long way to go
I wonder if you are correct here.

It certainly seems like a reasonable idea - keep this around as a distraction to the right when the votes that are in play do not care one iota about it. Why the right continues with it though is beyond me - it is NOT a winning issue.
The right has different objectives. The GOP needs to create name recogniton around someone who can win the primaries, and the general election.

The DNC needs to bide their time till the abvious nominee, Hillary, starts the general. The Democrats are drafting the GOP right now.

She is unfit for office.
The same certain right wing political operatives...who were saying "Romney by a landslide" back in 2012...are the ones saying stuff like "Hillary is over".
lol.

So true. Hillary is far from over. I don't even think she has any real competition for the nomination yet.

Biden will be the nominee. He was always going to be the nominee.

Interesting that tell the truth was not an option.

McCarthy made it PERFECTLY clear that 'telling [or hearing] the truth" is NOT what the committee is all about....But, hey, thank you for the bump.
And Hillary has made it perfectly clear by the mulpitle claims about her e-mails that have turned out not to be true that telling the truth is not in her nature. Enjoy the bump last one for the night off to watch Rangers/Angles game.

Forum List

Back