What has the Devil done that is really that bad?

Ok, for fun I did and got this "laws of nature, the laws that science aims to describe". What does this have to do with weeds, god and free will? Perhaps you're in the wrong thread?
I didn't say laws of nature I said law of nature.

You got the wrong link. Try again.
Same thing:
"Law of nature or Laws of nature may refer to:

Science[edit]
  • Physical law, a scientific generalization based upon empirical observation
  • Natural law, any of a number of doctrines in moral, political, and legal theory
  • Scientific law, statements based on experimental observations and describe some aspect of the world, implying a causal relationship
  • Laws of science, statements that describe, and predict phenomena as they appear in nature"
Law of nature - Wikipedia
There it is... natural law. Research that.

Seem like men acting of their own free will
In the case of ISIS, they are acting on behalf of God
They are acting on behalf of "the god of this world" (Satan). The Scriptures call him "the prince of the power of the air." Think radio waves, broadcasting his evil spirit into the minds of Man.

Of course, Man has free will, but how would you (as a lib) fight the the influence of a being you don't even believe in. This is why libs are so easily manipulated by evil.
This is where the Bible blew it

To try to create an imaginary creature who is responsible for all temptation removes man from individual responsibility for his actions

Temptation is part of life......man has to deal with it
Don’t blame the Devil
As much as it appeals to your external locus of control, man is held accountable for his actions.

Ok, for fun I did and got this "laws of nature, the laws that science aims to describe". What does this have to do with weeds, god and free will? Perhaps you're in the wrong thread?

Same thing:

Science[edit]
  • Natural law, any of a number of doctrines in moral, political, and legal theory
  • Scientific law, statements based on experimental observations and describe some aspect of the world, implying a causal relationship
  • Laws of science, statements that describe, and predict phenomena as they appear in nature"
Got this "Natural law (Latin: ius naturale, lex naturalis) is a philosophy..."
Natural law - Wikipedia

So nothing concrete. Got it.

Satan hates humans because they were created in GOD's image. Destroy GOD's image --- hurt GOD. Satan asks Eve if GOD really said this or that and than makes her question what GOD actually said. Satan then proceeds to inform Eve that GOD is withholding information and abilities that they (Adam & Eve) were "entitled" to... Divide and conquer.
So Satan competes with God for our affections

If you anger God, he will kill you or your children
If you anger Satan......what does he do?

He smiles in your face, poisons your brain, and convinces you that you are worthless sinner. He gets you to defy God and worship a human being to be saved and then hand over your children for slaughter. He tells you who to hate, what to think, and how to vote, and then collects 10% of your income for the rest of your zombie life.

Then on every Sunday and high holiday he gathers all of his possessions together like a puppet master to orchestrate them willingly and openly condemning themselves by desecrating the teachings of Jesus, ritually celebrating his torture and death, and defying the law of God as an expression of their love and devotion..

Last edited:

He smiles in your face, poisons your brain, and convinces you that you are worthless sinner. He gets you to defy God and worship a human being to be saved and then hand over your children for slaughter. He tells you who to hate, what to think, and how to vote, and then collects 10% of your income for the rest of your zombie life.

Then on every Sunday and high holiday he gathers all of his possessions together like a puppet master to orchestrate them willingly and openly condemning themselves by desecrating the teachings of Jesus, ritually celebrating his torture and death, and defying the law of God as an expression of their love and devotion..
C'mon, you can dumb it down for him more than that! Use your dumb-down super power.

He (they) smiles in your face, poisons your brain, and convinces you that you are worthless sinner.

why, collectively christianity evolved from the 1st century to the literacy made in the 4th and maintained since that time uninterrupted is no doubt a flaw in humanity, there is little in the way to properly comprehend - other than there is no devil responsible but what has been created for some reason by a majority of people is - evil.

contrary to the original religion of antiquity that has deliberately been altered for those peoples particular objective.

C'mon, you can dumb it down for him more than that! Use your dumb-down super power.

I have already demonstrated my dumb-down superpowers.

Its time for you to smarten up, if you can.

I smoked crack once and felt the presence of god. I wonder if it's the same god as your self-hypnosis one?

I smoked crack once and felt the presence of god. I wonder if it's the same god as your self-hypnosis one?

You smoked crack once and felt the presence of God? lol.. thats awesome!

Maybe you should smoke some more crack and ask him about deformed babies, cancer, and kangaroos?

Let me know what you find out...

Maybe you should smoke some more crack and ask him about deformed babies, cancer, and kangaroos?

That was a lifetime ago, lol. Now I'm trying to find god the real way.

You are trying to find God the real way? lol.... by asking people that you know are not of sound mind stupid shit like whether Jesus had a big schlong or not?

Right... lol..

I suspect that may not be the real way but you must go wherever the spirit leads you.

Mazel tov!

You are trying to find God the real way? lol.... by asking people that you know are not of sound mind stupid shit like whether Jesus had a big schlong or not?

Right... lol..

I suspect that may not be the real way but you must go wherever the spirit leads you.

Mazel tov!
So you're admitting that you're not sound of mind? That's a good first step.:clap2:

Right... lol..

Mazel tov!
So you're admitting that you're not sound of mind? That's a good first step.:clap2:

No, I was referring to creationists who take those stories literally. Like you are really trying to find God by asking them about kangaroos or if Jesus was gay.....

Nice try.. lol..

Right... lol..

Mazel tov!

No, I was referring to creationists who take those stories literally. Like you are really trying to find God by asking them about kangaroos or if Jesus was gay.....

Nice try.. lol..
So that’s dumber than your self hypnosis? Hmmm....

Right... lol..

Mazel tov!

Nice try.. lol..

Maintaining a rational and clear mind free of the garbage that fills your confused head is not self hypnosis. What living thinking human being would not see the wisdom in doing that? Its not rocket science. Its not hard to do. You can even do it in secret.

And you bringing up anal sex and cum dribbles with people who believe in the virgin birth isn't just dumb, its a degenerate display of the addled garbage the fills the defiled and contaminated mind of a vulgarian.

Last edited:

Right... lol..

Mazel tov!

Nice try.. lol..

Maintaining a rational and clear mind free of the garbage that fills your confused head is not self hypnosis. What living thinking human being would not see the wisdom in doing that? Its not rocket science. Its not hard to do. You can even do it in secret.

And you bringing up anal sex and cum dribbles with people who believe in the virgin birth isn't just dumb, its a degenerate display of the addled garbage the fills the defiled and contaminated mind of a vulgarian.
No, Jo and Mary having anal sex and the cum dribbling into her snatch is a perfectly logical explanation to the virgin birth. Because getting fucked by a ghost from another dimension didn't happen. Very clear and rational, imho.

Satan hates humans because they were created in GOD's image. Destroy GOD's image --- hurt GOD. Satan asks Eve if GOD really said this or that and than makes her question what GOD actually said. Satan then proceeds to inform Eve that GOD is withholding information and abilities that they (Adam & Eve) were "entitled" to... Divide and conquer.
So Satan competes with God for our affections

According to Charlie Daniels the Devil gives you a shiny fiddle made of Gold!

Last edited:

Same thing:

Science[edit]
Got this "Natural law (Latin: ius naturale, lex naturalis) is a philosophy..."
Natural law - Wikipedia

So nothing concrete. Got it.
Dig deeper.

Forum List

Back