What has the Devil done that is really that bad?

Ok, for fun I did and got this "laws of nature, the laws that science aims to describe". What does this have to do with weeds, god and free will? Perhaps you're in the wrong thread?
I didn't say laws of nature I said law of nature.

You got the wrong link. Try again.
Same thing:
"Law of nature or Laws of nature may refer to:

Science[edit]
  • Physical law, a scientific generalization based upon empirical observation
  • Natural law, any of a number of doctrines in moral, political, and legal theory
  • Scientific law, statements based on experimental observations and describe some aspect of the world, implying a causal relationship
  • Laws of science, statements that describe, and predict phenomena as they appear in nature"
Law of nature - Wikipedia
There it is... natural law. Research that.
Got this "Natural law (Latin: ius naturale, lex naturalis) is a philosophy..."
Natural law - Wikipedia

So nothing concrete. Got it.
Dig deeper.
I've dug all the way to China, nothing there.

You are trying to find God the real way? lol.... by asking people that you know are not of sound mind stupid shit like whether Jesus had a big schlong or not?

Right... lol..

I suspect that may not be the real way but you must go wherever the spirit leads you.

Mazel tov!
So you're admitting that you're not sound of mind? That's a good first step.:clap2:

No, I was referring to creationists who take those stories literally. Like you are really trying to find God by asking them about kangaroos or if Jesus was gay.....

Nice try.. lol..
So that’s dumber than your self hypnosis? Hmmm....

Maintaining a rational and clear mind free of the garbage that fills your confused head is not self hypnosis. What living thinking human being would not see the wisdom in doing that? Its not rocket science. Its not hard to do. You can even do it in secret.

And you bringing up anal sex and cum dribbles with people who believe in the virgin birth isn't just dumb, its a degenerate display of the addled garbage the fills the defiled and contaminated mind of a vulgarian.
No, Jo and Mary having anal sex and the cum dribbling into her snatch is a perfectly logical explanation to the virgin birth. Because getting fucked by a ghost from another dimension didn't happen. Very clear and rational, imho.
How about Joseph wasn't big enough to pop her cherry.

So you're admitting that you're not sound of mind? That's a good first step.:clap2:

No, I was referring to creationists who take those stories literally. Like you are really trying to find God by asking them about kangaroos or if Jesus was gay.....

Nice try.. lol..

Maintaining a rational and clear mind free of the garbage that fills your confused head is not self hypnosis. What living thinking human being would not see the wisdom in doing that? Its not rocket science. Its not hard to do. You can even do it in secret.

And you bringing up anal sex and cum dribbles with people who believe in the virgin birth isn't just dumb, its a degenerate display of the addled garbage the fills the defiled and contaminated mind of a vulgarian.
No, Jo and Mary having anal sex and the cum dribbling into her snatch is a perfectly logical explanation to the virgin birth. Because getting fucked by a ghost from another dimension didn't happen. Very clear and rational, imho.
Could be a real possibility, imho. How about it hob? Did Jo have a tiny dick like you do? :biggrin:

I didn't say laws of nature I said law of nature.

You got the wrong link. Try again.
Same thing:

Science[edit]
  • Natural law, any of a number of doctrines in moral, political, and legal theory
  • Scientific law, statements based on experimental observations and describe some aspect of the world, implying a causal relationship
  • Laws of science, statements that describe, and predict phenomena as they appear in nature"
Natural law - Wikipedia

Dig deeper.
Then remain ignorant.

Same thing:

Science[edit]
Natural law - Wikipedia

Dig deeper.
Then remain ignorant.
You have nothing to add. Got it.

Nice try.. lol..

Could be a real possibility, imho. How about it hob? Did Jo have a tiny dick like you do? :biggrin:

Wow, thats deep. You want to know what I think? No popped cherry, no possibility of cum dribbles getting anywhere. There goes your brilliant anal theory...

I still think its just like the story said. Some degenerate came to a 13 year old girls window in the middle of the night claiming to be an angel sent by God to tell her she was chosen to have a holy baby.

She was a gullible young virgin, (parthenos), deceived by a pedophile stalker, and raped.

Wow, thats deep. You want to know what I think? No popped cherry, no possibility of cum dribbles getting anywhere. There goes your brilliant anal theory...

I still think its just like the story said. Some degenerate came to a 13 year old girls window in the middle of the night claiming to be an angel sent by God to tell her she was chosen to have a holy baby.

She was a gullible young virgin, (parthenos), deceived by a pedophile stalker, and raped.
But she was a virgin, how do you explain that?

The greek word parthenos also denotes a spiritual purity that she retained even after the rape indicated by her claiming to have never been with a man which shows that she continued to believe that the stalker was an angel and her child was special even after everyone found out that she was pregnant and heard what happened..some pervert claiming to be the angel Gabriel came to her window in the middle of the night and said she was chosen by God to have a holy baby, etc.,

The mysterious thing about the story is that Jesus, the bastard, lol, did turn out to be special.

Last edited:

The greek word parthenos also denotes a spiritual purity that she retained even after the rape indicated by her claiming to have never been with a man which shows that she continued to believe that the stalker was an angel and her child was special even after everyone found out that she was pregnant and heard what happened..some pervert claiming to be the angel Gabriel came to her window in the middle of the night and said she was chosen by God to have a holy baby, etc.,

The mysterious thing about the story is that Jesus, the bastard, lol, did turn out to be special.
Virginity is verifiable. Sorry, you're dumb downed version is an epic fail.

lol.... the baby is proof of copulation. The father wasn't Joseph however big or small his weenie was.

If she said it was some stranger who claimed to be an angel at her window in the middle of the night, it probably was just some stranger who came to her window in the middle of the night.

She said that she was never with a man. That doesn't verify virginity or deny copulation. That just shows she continued to believe that the stranger in the night was an angel.

lol.... the baby is proof of copulation. The father wasn't Joseph however big or small his weenie was.

If she said it was some stranger who claimed to be an angel at her window in the middle of the night, it probably was just some stranger who came to her window in the middle of the night.

She said that she was never with a man. That doesn't verify virginity. That just shows she continued to believe that the stranger in the night was an angel.
But Jo could have verified her virginity. No man is sticking by some slut who is carrying another man's baby. Unless he has no balls.

The ass fucking thing is logical.

She said that she was never with a man. That doesn't verify virginity. That just shows she continued to believe that the stranger in the night was an angel.
But Jo could have verified her virginity. No man is sticking by some slut who is carrying another man's baby. Unless he has no balls.

She said that she was never with a man. That is not a claim of virginity or denial of copulation. That just shows she continued to believe that the stranger in the night was an angel.

Last edited:

She said that she was never with a man. That is not a claim of virginity or denial of copulation. That just shows she continued to believe that the stranger in the night was an angel.
No, it could mean that she was fucked in the ass. Which is, so I hear, pretty common in the Muslim world so that the girl actually stays a virgin. She also could have blown him and put some jism inside her, or he could have come just at the hymen and jizzed inside her.

You're trying to say that everyone there was really stupid, Jo for not being able to tell that his wife wasn't a virgin, and Mary for not realizing, or lying about, that she was with a man. My version makes people look human, and is way more realistic.

No, it could mean that she was fucked in the ass. Which is, so I hear, pretty common in the Muslim world so that the girl actually stays a virgin. She also could have blown him and put some jism inside her, or he could have come just at the hymen and jizzed inside her.

You're trying to say that everyone there was really stupid, Jo for not being able to tell that his wife wasn't a virgin, and Mary for not realizing, or lying about, that she was with a man. My version makes people look human, and is way more realistic.

Joseph was already engaged to her. He spared her from a difficult life, moved to compassion by her purity.

The ass fucking thing is just a demonstration of the type of garbage that fills your head.

Is it any wonder why you are so confused?

Joseph was already engaged to her. He spared her from a difficult life, moved to compassion by her purity.

The ass fucking thing is just a demonstration of the type of garbage that fills your head.

Like I said, she also could have blown him and put some jism inside her, or he could have come just at the hymen and jizzed inside her. Ass fucking is just the easiest way to make people here go beserk. Like you. :biggrin:

Like I said, she also could have blown him and put some jism inside her, or he could have come just at the hymen and jizzed inside her. Ass fucking is just the easiest way to make people here go beserk. Like you. :biggrin:

Alrighty then..

You are just whacking off in public like the hopelessly insane cackling at your own pathetic aberrations..

Carry on...

Alrighty then..

You are just whacking off in public like the hopelessly insane cackling at your own pathetic aberrations..

Carry on...
But why do you dismiss these 3 ways to get a virgin pregnant? They were maybe fooling around and he came and ...

Alrighty then..

Carry on...
But why do you dismiss these 3 ways to get a virgin pregnant? They were maybe fooling around and he came and ...

You just openly admitted that the ass fucking topic is you just trying to make people here go berserk.

Now someone is supposed to take you seriously?

:laughing0301:

Alrighty then..

Carry on...

You just openly admitted that the ass fucking topic is you just trying to make people here go berserk.

Now someone is supposed to take you seriously?

:laughing0301:
No, I said it was a serious possibility, but yes, the example that makes everyone go apeshit.

Natural law - Wikipedia

Dig deeper.
Then remain ignorant.
You have nothing to add. Got it.
I’m not the one who is ignorant on the subject. :smile:

Forum List

Back