What Has Jesus Christ Done to You?

I'm not going to convert you, obviously. But I hope you will look past your arrogant assumption that you have an insider's understanding of God and appreciate that Christians are as committed to their understanding of God as you are to yours.

I'm not going to convert you, obviously. But I hope you will look past your arrogant assumption that you have an insider's understanding of God and appreciate that Christians are as committed to their understanding of God as you are to yours.

This has nothing to do with arrogance.

I simply am telling you what the Torah law is regarding Tribal lineage.

As I have said, I am happy for christians to worship however they wants, what irks me is the perversion of my holy scripture in the process.

It would be kind of like muslims taking your NT and changing around the passages so that they can validate worshipping Mohammed.

Last edited:
The Torah isn't a let's make it up as we please scripture.

The passages have a non-flexible meaning. They are meant to mean what they are meant to mean.

As I have said, I am happy for christians to worship however they wants, what irks me is the perversion of my holy scripture in the process.

It would be kind of like muslims taking your NT and changing around the passages so that they can validate worshipping Mohammed.

No, it is arrogance when you tell me I worship idols and multiple gods. I don't and I don't buy into the whole "Jews are the only ones with understanding of the OT" thing. The bible tells us over and over where Jews have gone wrong in their worship and understanding, and all those examples of the suffering of the Jewish people are explained by the bible, which states that it is punishment for refusing to listen to God.

No, it is arrogance when you tell me I worship idols and multiple gods. I don't and I don't buy into the whole "Jews are the only ones with understanding of the OT" thing. The bible tells us over and over where Jews have gone wrong in their worship and understanding, and all those examples of the suffering of the Jewish people are explained by the bible, which states that it is punishment for refusing to listen to God.

If you are worshipping jesus, you are worshipping a false god. How do I know? Because G-D said that there is only him. It's really not a hard deduction.

The Torah was given by G-D for the jews. It's the jews who have been living it for about 2,000 years.

What is arrogant is for people, who have never lived it, and don't understand it, to twist it around in a way that it was never meant to be, and to tell jews what their holy scripture actually means.

That is what is arrogant.

Last edited:
You don't see jews go into your NT and tell you what your scripture actually means.

You don't see jews go into your NT and tell you what your scripture actually means.

Well, the NT was written by Jews so I don't see why Jews wouldn't be welcome to comment on the NT.

Actually it's against jewish law to delve into other people's religions.

Jews are very sensitive to it. It comes from many nations trying to forefully assimilate jews.

Well, the NT was written by Jews so I don't see why Jews wouldn't be welcome to comment on the NT.

Jews are very sensitive to it. It comes from many nations trying to forefully assimilate jews.

Dang, I wasn't going to post today cause I thought it was Shabat... but you drew me back in.:eusa_angel::lol:

It isn't against Jewish law for a Jew to delve into the Jewish religion though is it?

As for me, I am just adhering to a book that the Jews wrote.

Last edited:

Dang, I wasn't going to post today cause I thought it was Shabat... but you drew me back in.:eusa_angel::lol:

It isn't against Jewish law for a Jew to delve into the Jewish religion though is it?

Actually shabbat is over.

Of course it's not against law for anyone to delve into the jewish religion.

Are you adhering to it or are you changing it to make it validate another religion? It seems that the latter is true.

If you are referring to the NT that's not a book that jews wrote.

If you are worshipping jesus, you are worshipping a false god. How do I know? Because G-D said that there is only him. It's really not a hard deduction.

The Torah was given by G-D for the jews. It's the jews who have been living it for about 2,000 years.

What is arrogant is for people, who have never lived it, and don't understand it, to twist it around in a way that it was never meant to be, and to tell jews what their holy scripture actually means.

That is what is arrogant.

Jesus and God are one.

You must be east coast (i.e. EST)?

Hope you had a good one.

Are you adhering to it or are you changing it to make it validate another religion? It seems that the latter is true.

All of the NT's authors were Jews.

Last edited:

You must be east coast (i.e. EST)?

Hope you had a good one.

All of the NT's authors were Jews.

When they started following jesus and not the G-D that the jews know they were no longer considered jews by jews.

The NT wasn't written by Jews. It was put together, from various writings, at Constantine's Council of Nicaea. And if we consider the four gospels: Matthew Mark Luke and John, who was Jewish?

If you look at Jesus' teachings, without the editorialization, they were very much an exhortation for Jews to go back to the basics of their religion.

The NT wasn't written by Jews. It was put together, from various writings, at Constantine's Council of Nicaea. And if we consider the four gospels: Matthew Mark Luke and John, who was Jewish?

If you look at Jesus' teachings, without the editorialization, they were very much an exhortation for Jews to go back to the basics of their religion.

I do not concur.

What Jesus did was a great affront to Torah teachings.

Jesus said that you cam ignore all the laws that G-D gave if you just believe in him :cuckoo:

What can be a bigger affront to G-D?

Almost every jewish prayer has included in it that jews may only worship and trust in G-D.

Also, he said just believe in him and you will go to heaven, no matter what you have done.

That's not quite in the Torah either.

Yet, Jesus said forget about what G-D said, do what I tell you.

That also violates what G-D said in the Torah which is to not add or subtract from it.

Forum List

Back