What Has Jesus Christ Done to You?

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Not the so called christian, but Jesus Christ. Why would you hate someone who did nothing but love you. He loved you so much that he gave his life that you might live. So what has Jesus Christ done to you?

Not the so called christian, but Jesus Christ. Why would you hate someone who did nothing but love you. He loved you so much that he gave his life that you might live. So what has Jesus Christ done to you?

How can you hate something you don't believe exists?

So you think this is it, nothing else. All this just came about and just here.

One sounds just as ridiculous as the other, to me.

I have my belief, you have yours, you asked your question, and I answered it with a question of my own, which you have yet to answer. :)

I can't "hate" something I don't believe exists. Simple.

As someone who is jewish, jesus was a bad guy for jews.

He tried to turn away jews from their G-D to follow him.

Also, a lot of jews were murdered in his name.

Jesus gave me a pathological fear of Nuns.

I thought the jews didn't want to accept God in human form so they got him crucified

One sounds just as ridiculous as the other, to me.

I have my belief, you have yours, you asked your question, and I answered it with a question of my own, which you have yet to answer. :)

I can't "hate" something I don't believe exists. Simple.

So you were raised not to believe in God?

I thought the jews didn't want to accept God in human form so they got him crucified

Errrr no.

1) The romans crucified him

2) G-D told the jews in numerous passages that there is only him, to not trust anyone but him, to not worship anyone but him, to not put t heir trust in any man, etc.

3)Almost every prayer in judaism proclaims that G-D is one

Errrr no.

2) G-D told the jews in numerous passages that there is only him, to not trust anyone but him, to not worship anyone but him, to not put t heir trust in any man, etc.

I think it was the jews who got the roman to do the dirty deed.

Errrr no.

You are incorrect. The romans were not exactly taking orders from jews.

Errrr no.

Certain Jewish leaders arranged for a rigged trial and demanded that Pilate execute Jesus.

Certain Jewish leaders arranged for a rigged trial and demanded that Pilate execute Jesus.

Your information is inaccurate.

The romans at that time were extremely oppresive. They didnt' give a hoot what jews thought, nor did they ask for their input. And jews were in no position to demand anything from the romans.

The NT is wrong-- again.

only an idiot thinks that

Hey did you hear about the guy who ran in the streets near the Kremlin and yelled out GORBACHEV IS AN IDIOT, GORBACHEV IS AN IDIOT?

He was sentenced to 100 years hard labor. 10 years for disturbing the peace and 90 years for releasing a state secret.

Errrr no.

cause occupiers always listen to the people they occupy, right?

The NT is wrong-- again.

The NT is the product of the Council of Nicea - it was compiled due to a lot of political considerations. That's not to say that people can't derive inspiration from it - but it was heavily edited by humans.

Forum List

Back