What has caused 50 states to want to secede ???

black-targets.jpg
They're all Communists?

What? Only White People can be Commies? This is America Dammit! ANYONE can be a Commie if they want to and apply themselves!

They're are Chicagoland Thugs?

Are all black people thugs to you?

They're all Communists?

What? Only White People can be Commies? This is America Dammit! ANYONE can be a Commie if they want to and apply themselves!

They're are Chicagoland Thugs?

Eric Holder is from The Bronx.
Susan Rice is from Washington D. C.
Van Jones is from Tennessee

Do you think that all black people are from Chicago?

all that proves is that you don't need to be from Chicago to hate whitey

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of you throwing out the race card . Why is it so hard to you to think that a white person can HATE anyone by any color because they dont like their POLITICs

It is getting OLD. My niece is married to a black man and is the step father of her child who is also bi racial. He is the best person in the world works with disabled children. I dont see the color of his skin but the fact he is a great husband for my niece and a great father figure for her son since his real father bailed on him when he was a new born.

THUG = term right wing nuts use to describe black people when non-right wing nuts are around and they can't just call them ******* openly

Look at the paranoid Zombies get together with their super duper secret decoder rings deciding what new code words to attach to conservatives to label us racists.. :)

I say these words should be added:
RETARD - Old Ballz loves that term .. Being Obama is a fuckin retard it has to be a racist term.
Cocksucker- Another favorite of Nutsack, AKA BALLZ- Obama is known for some shaft dippin so cocksucker is code word for Negroid.. Gotta be..
OMG- Conservatives use this term all the time ... they must be really saying ni__er.. Add that one too.

Look at the paranoid Zombies get together with their super duper secret decoder rings deciding what new code words to attach to conservatives to label us racists.. :)

RETARD - Old Ballz loves that term .. Being Obama is a fuckin retard it has to be a racist term.
Cocksucker- Another favorite of Nutsack, AKA BALLZ- Obama is known for some shaft dippin so cocksucker is code word for Negroid.. Gotta be..
OMG- Conservatives use this term all the time ... they must be really saying ni__er.. Add that one too.

:confused: Can anyone translate what this intoxicated lunatic is talking about?

No.. I think most Obama THUGS are.

Well, I guess you're wrong about that.

I don't understand the whole "Chicago" thing you guys have going.

I think because Al Capone was famous for being a mobster in Chicago nearly 100 years ago, that's some sort of connection to Obama?

^yelping dog smarting from the rock that just hit her

It is the most violent city in the world where pay to play is known in politics.. THUGS, DIRTY POLITICIANS but you knew that already.. Obama and his THUGz know it too.

Harry Reid and Joe Biden use the term negro.. All the Zombies circled the wagons .. it was ok for them to use it.. So why not now?? Let me try a sentence.. "Article15 likes to sport a big afro wearin negro for his avie."

Was that good negro dialect?

It is the most violent city in the world where pay to play is known in politics.. THUGS, DIRTY POLITICIANS but you knew that already.. Obama and his THUGz know it too.

Who are these Obama Chicagoland THUGz that you keep talking about?

And every city, state, town and county in the country "knows" pay-to-play politics. Chicado isn't unique.

It doesn't even crack the top ten most violent cities in this country, let alone the world, retard.

Who are these Obama Chicagoland THUGz that you keep talking about?

And every city, state, town and county in the country "knows" pay-to-play politics. Chicado isn't unique.

Obama, Rhambo, That Hitler looking dude with the mustache, David something..Stephanie Cutter.. All liars .. Thugs- and any other Chicagoland Obama thug

Harry Reid and Joe Biden use the term negro.. All the Zombies circled the wagons .. it was ok for them to use it.. So why not now?? Let me try a sentence.. "Article15 likes to sport a big afro wearin negro for his avie."

Was that good negro dialect?

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

Did you post that in the wrong thread?

Forum List

Back