What has caused 50 states to want to secede ???

Harry Reid and Joe Biden use the term negro.. All the Zombies circled the wagons .. it was ok for them to use it.. So why not now?? Let me try a sentence.. "Article15 likes to sport a big afro wearin negro for his avie."

Was that good negro dialect?

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?

Did you post that in the wrong thread?

Go easy on her, it's pretty clear she has a major substance abuse problem.

Harry Reid and Joe Biden use the term negro.. All the Zombies circled the wagons .. it was ok for them to use it.. So why not now?? Let me try a sentence.. "Article15 likes to sport a big afro wearin negro for his avie."

Seriously, what the fuck are you talking about?
Did you post that in the wrong thread?

Silly question. It's been proven beyond a reasonable doubt that she never has any idea what she is talking about.

It is the most violent city in the world where pay to play is known in politics.. THUGS, DIRTY POLITICIANS but you knew that already.. Obama and his THUGz know it too.

Who are these Obama Chicagoland THUGz that you keep talking about?

And every city, state, town and county in the country "knows" pay-to-play politics. Chicado isn't unique.

Obama, Rhambo, That Hitler looking dude with the mustache, David something..Stephanie Cutter.. All liars .. Thugs- and any other Chicagoland Obama thug

Stephanie Cutter is from Massachusetts, and Rahm Emmanuel is no longer in the Obama Administration.

So I guess David Axelrod would be the "Obama Chicagoland THUG" - singular, so I removed the "z".

What makes David Axelrod a "THUG"?

Double posting with the same link, fuzzy thinking, misspelled words and poor communication. Maybe it is pills instead of alcohol. Something is seriously up with this chick. As easy as it might be, I don't think we should make fun and destroy this chick in arguments anymore. I genuinely think she needs help as she clearly has some major personal problems.

black-targets.jpg
They're all Communists?

What? Only White People can be Commies? This is America Dammit! ANYONE can be a Commie if they want to and apply themselves!

Yea? And we don't give Pelosi, Reid, Bloomberg, Dodd, Frank, the Clintons, Pretend Indian lady and Christie shit for their bull shit too? I guess you treat your race card like your EBT card. Nobody better damn well take it away from you.

mm, nooo... More like fluent ignorant redneck.

So liberals are ok with the term, "NEGRO" so long as it's old white pasty liberals using it. Got it!

Xactly.. Biden and Reid who coined it certainly do sound that way.

^^^

Don't forget the fact that all of those people are despicable to begin with. I could a fuck what their race is.

Exactly my point.. but leftists see a racist boogeyman around every corner.. they're obsessed with it and like I have shown in this thread, it's ok for WHITE LIBERALS to use negro, etc.. It's not racist when a liberal uses the n word.. Only conservatives.

Race Whores..nothing more.

I was referring to you.

Remember when Bill Clinton appeared at the DNC convention?? Every black person in there was on their feet , screaming and cheering.. The same man who said Obama would have been serving him just a few years back.. The same man who is known for throwing around the N Word.. It's all BS.. nothing more than a weapon for leftists that is all used up now.. No one gives a shit if they call us racists any longer..NOT ONE CONVERSATIVE. :)

^this is how right wing lies get started and perpetuated

Forum List

Back