*Stupid Steroid Wars: On American Athletes*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. All this hub-bub about the *Federal Government* going after athletes over steroid usage, and other performance enhancing drugs and doings.
2. I think its stupid, as a person ages they lose strength in just age itself, our performance in everything starts to slip about age 17, so what the hell is the big deal, take the steroids and keep performing on a increasingly higher level, if you choose.
3. I think all this crap about going after baseball players, and football players, and cyclists is just plain stupid.
4. Leave Lance Armstrong the hell alone you stupid assholes!
5. Now you went and pissed *CWN* OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What about all those Minor Leagers who never got their shot at the "Big Show" because of all the Cheaters?

And what about all the people watching at home who genuinely thought they were watching an amazing feat of Natural Human Strength and Ability?

It was all a Fraud!

Sorry bout that,

What about all those Minor Leagers who never got their shot at the "Big Show" because of all the Cheaters?

And what about all the people watching at home who genuinely thought they were watching an amazing feat of Natural Human Strength and Ability?

It was all a Fraud!

1. Enhance Away!!!!!
2. Let them all eat enhancements, do enhancements, what ever they feel they want to try, herbs, etc..
3. Shit, why should peoples ideas people sitting on the sidelines not in the events, running in their stupid fucking heads control sporting events???
4. If everyones taking enhancing drugs and doing doings to perform better, its an equal playing field.
5. Don't make me come unglued over this shit!!!!!!:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
With steroids... thing is

All do it...or nobody does.

If all take them ...ok..... if a few not fair.

My 2 cents

Sorry bout that,

It was all a Fraud!

1. Enhance Away!!!!!
2. Let them all eat enhancements, do hexaneements, what ever they feel they want to try, herbs, etc..
3. Shit, why should peoples ideas people sitting on the sidelines not in the events, running in their stupid fucking heads control sporting events???
4. If everyones taking enhancing drugs and doing doings to perform better, its an equal playing field.
5. Don't make me come unglued over this shit!!!!!!:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't know Lance Armstrong's chronology of drug use,but he became a professional cyclist BEFORE he became afflicted with cancer. So the question does arise of whether he starting using banned substances to improve his performance before he got cancer, and whether those substances were a contributing factor in causing the cancer.

Sorry bout that,

1. Whether the drugs caused his cancer doesn't matter, it was his choice to do the drugs, and was never anyone else's business, which is why he lied.
2. He should of just told them, " Its none of your buisness" and, '"You tested my blood, you didn't find it, so fuck off!"
3. Everyone has choice, he chose to take drugs, its his body and he can risk putting into it whatever he wants, and so should everyone else.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas