What happens when Conservative Blacks leave liberal plantation of bowing to Democrats

What Happens When Conservative Blacks Leave the Liberal Plantation?

REVISED: I DID find the video on
LIBERTY ONE TV of a young man (Tater or Tatum?) sharing
his liberating sense of freedom and empowerment
not to be an oppressed angry victim anymore, when
he let go of expectations and conditioning after he
had voted for Obama thinking that was the solution.

He compares his change in mindset to discovering how to
work with Harriet Tubman and get into the free territories in the North.

Now he goes back and works with fellow Blacks to get THEM
off dependence on the plantation, and even try to work with
the plantation owners to get them to change how they operate!

He speaks with relief and true hope and love for his fellow brothers.
He is not angry or "fighting" or blaming, but sees way beyond that.

BRANDON TATUM is on facebook but I found him on libert one tv.

The video I saw was part of a series of video feeds, so I couldn't copy the link
find the source or get his name. I'd like to invite him to come work with
Gladys House (R) and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D) on
saving and using Freedmen's Town historic district as a campus for
teaching more people ownership of land, property, programs, law and govt.

I REVISED to post his video, but in searching I found related links, very helpful!,
using some of the same language he uses to describe this change of paradigm and politics.

Dude sounds like he has been thoroughly brainwashed. First off you dont have to vote repub to be conservative or dem to be a lib. Secondly anyone dumb enough to vote for Drumpf instantly lacks any credibility.

Dear Asclepias
I voted for Trump and still plan to work with him and all party leaders on plans to develop the border.

Whether or not I have credibility, I care more about
the SOLUTIONS that came from Black community leaders in the historic district of Freedmen's Town.

Do you think these plans have no credibility either?
www.campusplan.org
www.freedmenstown.com
www.earnedamnesty.org

These plans are based on a compilation of several sources.

You don't have to agree with Trump or people who vote or support Trump.

But do you believe the Black community leaders, including Dr. Nia Becnel and Lenwood Johnson
DESERVE CREDIT for their plans for sustainable campus development and govt reforms of the welfare systems?

That's more important than who supports Trump.
Whether BLACK people and business leaders will support other BLACK community leaders and business plans.

Or just whine like victims and try to target people
which isn't the issue OR the solution.

I believe their PLANS have credibility and can unite people
across parties and states on SOLUTIONS to the immigration and trafficking
issues along the border.

What do YOU think of their plans?

Wouldn't you agree these Black leaders deserve national recognition and support
for their innovative visions and leadership?

And don't deserve to be censored, while funding goes into political fighting,
and while being MISPORTRAYED as "lazy victims" depending on party and govt
when they've been FIGHTING to stop the selling out of govt officials
to developers destroying national history these leaders have their own original plans for saving and restoring for sustainable education and empowerment.

Asclepias and IM2 if you are not in a position to
stand with Gladys House, I will ask Rev. CL Bryant and Brandon Tatum
if they will push for her business plans.

Maybe you are right, maybe these guys are just as "brainwashed"
to spout off "propaganda" where it's all the talk and not the walk.

So between you two, and these two men,
is any Black Leader going to help this Black Business woman
Gladys House to save Freedmen's Town or not?

What are you waiting for?
For Trump or some other leader to "make it okay' to save Black history?

Which leader do you need to get involved before you think this has "credibility"

Emily you’re conflating local and national politics. You’re focused on a local issue, but national politics has submerged local issues and solutions in favor of a partisan view, even at the local level. I would point out to you that both parties are controlled by white men, and many white Democrats, both northern and southern, support conservative policies that are designed to disenfranchise minorities and continue the status quo. Your focus on blacks escaping the liberal plantation smacks of a conservative campaign to divide the black community and thereby fragment any influence they could have on issues important to them. That whole exercise reminds me that in our own past history, a few blacks owned slaves and some served the confederacy. File that under “ignorant self interest”,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Republicans insist the blacks of today are on a plantation.
But it's Republicans who are the ones with respect?

Obama is not even president anymore and they continue to attack him.

o-APES-OBAMA-facebook.jpg

We know why. After a year, Trump is a complete failure and righting wingers are enraged.
It's bad enough we had a black president.
But did he also have to have class and intellectualism?
Now we have an orange buffoon. And there is no way you can defend Trump as anything but tawdry.

We know why. After a year, Trump is a complete failure and righting wingers are enraged.
Now we have an orange buffoon. And there is no way you can defend Trump as anything but tawdry.
That's your long version of blacks who aren't on the dimocrat reservation aren't called Uncle Toms, Oreo cookies, house niggas, etc?

That's your long version of blacks who aren't on the dimocrat reservation aren't called Uncle Toms, Oreo cookies, house niggas, etc?

It's difficult for a leftist asshole to argue against it so spin is their weapon of choice

No one ever called me a Tom or anything else and I am not a dem.

It's difficult for a leftist asshole to argue against it so spin is their weapon of choice

It's not difficult argue against the apparent game you republicans are trying to play using blacks. It has not worked for you and it won't.

It's not difficult argue against the apparent game you republicans are trying to play using blacks. It has not worked for you and it won't.

Meh maybe blacks should start taking care of themselves, they sure don't mind my taxes doing it

Among other things.

Meh maybe blacks should start taking care of themselves, they sure don't mind my taxes doing it

Since we've been taking care of whites since 1776 you really need to shut that shit up.

Since we've been taking care of whites since 1776 you really need to shut that shit up.

Dude you're hysterical and I don't believe a word of your nonsense...blacks taking care of whites? HAHAHAHAHAHA Never in history has a faction of people failed so miserably as blacks in the last 150 years in America. Truth

Dude you're hysterical and I don't believe a word of your nonsense...blacks taking care of whites? HAHAHAHAHAHA Never in history has a faction of people failed so miserably as blacks in the last 150 years in America. Truth

I don't care what you don't believe. Blacks failed? It's apparent you didn't get past the 6th grade for you to make this kind of comment and be serious.

I don't care what you don't believe. Blacks failed? It's apparent you didn't get past the 6th grade for you to make this kind of comment and be serious.

Mhm....run along now I'm weary of your nonsense

Shut up and go wash the dishes.

Shhhhhh....you're annoying me

Like am I supposed to be worried about your ignorant ass being annoyed?

Just shut up and go wash the dishes.

Facts anger you....lol

Facts anger you....lol

I'm fine with facts but you haven't presented any and really you can't.

Don't forget to put the clothes in the dryer.

White people of all political stripes are treated far worse for straying from the anti-white “politically correct” plantation.

Democrats have had control of the Ghettos for well over half a century....Yet the situation there gets more and more dire? They are more and more generational poor there. The homicide rate for blacks since 1980 is 52% of all national homicides while being 13 percent of the population. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime If democrats are so damn good why cant they help the ghetto? I know they will blame Republicans because for some reason the increase in spending is ignored.
I will tell you all a secret. Pretty easily figured out as well. The leaders in the Democrat Party dont want The ghettos to get better... In essence they WANT black people to live in abject poverty and high crime. They WANT black people to kill their unborn at a higher and higher rate. More black babies are aborted then born in the USA... Thats called ethnic cleansing people.
Now the loud and horribly ignorant black democrats on here are afrocentric...Meaning they are racist and use race as the meaning for all the woes in their culture. Which is absurd because the culture they think they are protecting isnt really the black culture... Before the great society black single mother homes were around 7 to 12%. It is now at 70% and rising. https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_95.pdf Do you honestly think this was unintended?
Now I will be told I dont know shit Because I am white and my privilege means I dont understand the struggle...I grew up in the same Detroit ghettos as black people. Hell just as poor the black people. In a single mother household. The melanin in your skin doesn't change environment.
The black community needs to stop allowing their leaders and those in the democrat party to lie to them. Democrats get power and the black leaders get money...A shit ton of it. If any of you think Jackson or Sharpton are poor or give a shit about the black struggle you are dreadfully naive.

White people of all political stripes are treated far worse for straying from the anti-white “politically correct” plantation.

No they aren't little boy. Child you're 27 and have grown up being taught that fake white victimization bullshit. If whites as a whole are suffering then there is no such thing as suffering. What you believe has ZERO evidence supporting it little boy. You are imagining things.

Forum List

Back