What happens when Conservative Blacks leave liberal plantation of bowing to Democrats

White people of all political stripes are treated far worse for straying from the anti-white “politically correct” plantation.

No they aren't little boy. Child you're 27 and have grown up being taught that fake white victimization bullshit. If whites as a whole are suffering then there is no such thing as suffering. What you believe has ZERO evidence supporting it little boy. You are imagining things.
I am 28 going on 29, idiot. Read my fucking profile. My ideas and beliefs are based entirely on my life’s experiences and research.

I am far beyond a child in every stretch of the imagination, and my beliefs are far more in touch with the current reality than those coming from a relic such as yourself.

So, the fact that your "ideas and beliefs" are based on your 29 years of life experience, somehow makes you unique?

Really?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats have had control of the Ghettos for well over half a century....Yet the situation there gets more and more dire? They are more and more generational poor there. The homicide rate for blacks since 1980 is 52% of all national homicides while being 13 percent of the population. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime If democrats are so damn good why cant they help the ghetto? I know they will blame Republicans because for some reason the increase in spending is ignored.
I will tell you all a secret. Pretty easily figured out as well. The leaders in the Democrat Party dont want The ghettos to get better... In essence they WANT black people to live in abject poverty and high crime. They WANT black people to kill their unborn at a higher and higher rate. More black babies are aborted then born in the USA... Thats called ethnic cleansing people.
Now the loud and horribly ignorant black democrats on here are afrocentric...Meaning they are racist and use race as the meaning for all the woes in their culture. Which is absurd because the culture they think they are protecting isnt really the black culture... Before the great society black single mother homes were around 7 to 12%. It is now at 70% and rising. https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_95.pdf Do you honestly think this was unintended?
Now I will be told I dont know shit Because I am white and my privilege means I dont understand the struggle...I grew up in the same Detroit ghettos as black people. Hell just as poor the black people. In a single mother household. The melanin in your skin doesn't change environment.
The black community needs to stop allowing their leaders and those in the democrat party to lie to them. Democrats get power and the black leaders get money...A shit ton of it. If any of you think Jackson or Sharpton are poor or give a shit about the black struggle you are dreadfully naive.

Too bad that your opinion is bullshit. or example before he great society, blacks lived at twice the rate of poverty as we do now. You don't know shit and whites like you need to quit trying to make suggestions to us about what we need to do.
None of that is opinion

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

It's nothing but your opinion. Because you cite things but they aren't the problem.
Only to a Marxist is poverty and death not a problem. Or is it because they are in the ghetto that makes you not care? I bet you think you are better then them huh?

.I've worked in these communities most of my life. You don't give a damn. Your posts show that.
I lived it not worked it. You dont know shit about the ghetto.

Too bad that your opinion is bullshit. or example before he great society, blacks lived at twice the rate of poverty as we do now. You don't know shit and whites like you need to quit trying to make suggestions to us about what we need to do.
None of that is opinion

It's nothing but your opinion. Because you cite things but they aren't the problem.
Only to a Marxist is poverty and death not a problem. Or is it because they are in the ghetto that makes you not care? I bet you think you are better then them huh?

.I've worked in these communities most of my life. You don't give a damn. Your posts show that.

I've lived it also fool. Your posts show that you are not concerned, they are factually wrong and do not address the cause of the problem.

None of that is opinion

I've lived it also fool. Your posts show that you are not concerned, they are factually wrong and do not address the cause of the problem.
They are very factual. Proven by the fact you cant cite otherwise.

They are very factual. Proven by the fact you cant cite otherwise.

Actually I have. I stated that poverty is half of what it was when you declared how blacks had what you claim were more intact families. That is a fact.

None of that is opinion

There's one thing I know about the ghetto. If you look at who runs the district that it's in, there will be democrats in charge.

None of that is opinion

There's one thing I know about the ghetto. If you look at who runs the district that it's in, there will be democrats in charge.

Well the one thing I do know is that republicans have controlled state policy and funding for most of the last 20-25 years.

Well the one thing I do know is that republicans have controlled state policy and funding for most of the last 20-25 years.
Doesn't matter who runs the state. It matters who runs the ghetto because they're the ones pocketing the money.

White people of all political stripes are treated far worse for straying from the anti-white “politically correct” plantation.

No they aren't little boy. Child you're 27 and have grown up being taught that fake white victimization bullshit. If whites as a whole are suffering then there is no such thing as suffering. What you believe has ZERO evidence supporting it little boy. You are imagining things.
I am 28 going on 29, idiot. Read my fucking profile. My ideas and beliefs are based entirely on my life’s experiences and research.

I am far beyond a child in every stretch of the imagination, and my beliefs are far more in touch with the current reality than those coming from a relic such as yourself.

So, the fact that your "ideas and beliefs" are based on your 29 years of life experience, somehow makes you unique?

Really?
They are based on over a decade of research.

You haven’t researched a goddamn thing for half that long.

Really?
They are based on over a decade of research.

You haven’t researched a goddamn thing for half that long.

Young boy what I say is based on 32 years of research. That's longer than your punk ass has been living. You don't know what you are talking about and furthermore you haven't researched shit.

Doesn't matter who runs the state. It matters who runs the ghetto because they're the ones pocketing the money.

Actually it does, but the truth of the matter is that republicans control many cities in this country so it's a le to make the claims you are making. You see in some cities you have a mayor in others a city manager. But In all cities you have a city commission and the mayor has 1 vote. So a democratic alderman in a black community can propose a solution for their community and it get voted down because 5 white republican alderman say no. That is how city governments work so maybe you need to go back and take a civics class.

Actually it does, but the truth of the matter is that republicans control many cities in this country so it's a le to make the claims you are making. You see in some cities you have a mayor in others a city manager. But In all cities you have a city commission and the mayor has 1 vote. So a democratic alderman in a black community can propose a solution for their community and it get voted down because 5 white republican alderman say no. That is how city governments work so maybe you need to go back and take a civics class.
You're full of crap, and very ignorant. Leftists like you are the reason this country is deteriorating. Never taking responsibility for your policies and always blaming someone else. Everyone can look around and see the mess in the big cities like Chicago, Oakland, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Orleans, all run by Democrats that waste millions on housing and food. Nothing but democrat plantations.
The Democrat Plantation | Human Events

Last edited:

You're full of crap, and very ignorant. Leftists like you are the reason this country is deteriorating. Never taking responsibility for your policies and always blaming someone else. Everyone can look around and see the mess in the big cities like Chicago, Oakland, St. Louis, Philadelphia, Baltimore, New Orleans, all run by Democrats that waste millions on housing and food. Nothing but democrat plantations.

Everyone can look around and know the United States is not just those 6 cities. Republicans in control of the entire country damn near put the NATION in a depression and even then they tried blaming democrats, STFU.

Everyone can look around and know the United States is not just those 6 cities. Republicans in control of the entire country damn near put the NATION in a depression and even then they tried blaming democrats, STFU.
Democrats totally run Chicago. Why are there so many murders? Republicans?

Democrats don't run America at the federal or most of the state levels.

I'm not talking about the Federal or state level. I'm talking about the ghettos in the big cities demonrats run. Idiot.

I'm not talking about the Federal or state level. I'm talking about the ghettos in the big cities demonrats run. Idiot.
Democrats never take responsibility for their actions

Well since the governor runs a state, the republican governors in states that have multiple cites with ghettos in them must be held accountable or policies that hurt those cites. Republicans work real hard to avoid blame or accountability. For example the democratic mayor of Flint Michigan did not decide to poison all the water sources in her city. The state government at the command of the governor decided change water sources.

Republican policy at the federal level created job losses and negative impacts on cities in this country.

Idiot.

Well since the governor runs a state, the republican governors in states that have multiple cites with ghettos in them must be held accountable or policies that hurt those cites. Republicans work real hard to avoid blame or accountability. For example the democratic mayor of Flint Michigan did not decide to poison all the water sources in her city. The state government at the command of the governor decided change water sources.

Republican policy at the federal level created job losses and negative impacts on cities in this country.

Idiot.
You're so full of shit.

REVISED
Yes but the speaker that I am REALLY looking for
speaks in ways that don't invite this kind of downplaying.

SEE added link posted:

Do you see he does not come across as hating
on anyone?

He used to argue in defense of Obama, and he knows
there is a lot of resistance to change and namecalling.

But he doesn't take that route. He bypasses it altogether
by his positive mindset and approach. He does not come
across as any "Uncle Tom" because he doesn't insult
the liberals or Democrats he sees as stuck in their plantation mindset.

He was there, too, and he's not angry about it, he's too happy and proud to be free!

IM2 and Asclepias antifa

I found this video on LIBERTY ONE TV
but he has his own Facebook and Youtube posts under Brandon Tatum.
Even as a police officer, he voted for Obama
and used to be all for that approach, till he realized it
was going the wrong direction against what Police and Christians
were trying to enforce that is empowering. All that opposition
was almost like brainwashing to keep people from liberation by
learning how to use the laws and freedom to build and defend their own interests
and not depend on party politics or govt as the left was teaching people they needed.

The other guy on LIBERTY ONE TV who does the Zo Loft videos is
someone else, Alfonso Rachel I think? I've never seen
these guys before, but he made some cool arguments too!

The Zo Loft guy was arguing that trying to introduce or enforce
"stricter gun laws" was like trying to enforce tighter "immigration restrictions"
So the left CAN'T have it both ways. On one hand they are saying more
gun laws to stop the crime, on the other hand they refuse to enforce immigration laws?

I thought that was a great point, too!

Thanks I found the videos and really like and support this guy
and his approach to unifying outreach to overcome the left right black white paradigm.

The whole metaphoric illusion of claiming the democrats are a plantation mentality is talking down...This OP is a perfect example of not being able to see the trees for the forest,,,how,,ironic(deadpan)..

Forum List

Back