What happens when Conservative Blacks leave liberal plantation of bowing to Democrats

White people of all political stripes are treated far worse for straying from the anti-white “politically correct” plantation.

No they aren't little boy. Child you're 27 and have grown up being taught that fake white victimization bullshit. If whites as a whole are suffering then there is no such thing as suffering. What you believe has ZERO evidence supporting it little boy. You are imagining things.
1964.... Civil rights act... Why havent the democrats made black people less poor? Why hasnt the crime went down ? Why are the majority of black children growing up without a father? Why are the democrats refusing to give black kids school choice? The black people have given the democrats decades and decades of their vote... Why are they still being treated as not just Americans? Why are blacks being told still their skin color makes them a victim? Tell me why are black people voting against their own core values?

Democrats have had control of the Ghettos for well over half a century....Yet the situation there gets more and more dire? They are more and more generational poor there. The homicide rate for blacks since 1980 is 52% of all national homicides while being 13 percent of the population. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime If democrats are so damn good why cant they help the ghetto? I know they will blame Republicans because for some reason the increase in spending is ignored.
I will tell you all a secret. Pretty easily figured out as well. The leaders in the Democrat Party dont want The ghettos to get better... In essence they WANT black people to live in abject poverty and high crime. They WANT black people to kill their unborn at a higher and higher rate. More black babies are aborted then born in the USA... Thats called ethnic cleansing people.
Now the loud and horribly ignorant black democrats on here are afrocentric...Meaning they are racist and use race as the meaning for all the woes in their culture. Which is absurd because the culture they think they are protecting isnt really the black culture... Before the great society black single mother homes were around 7 to 12%. It is now at 70% and rising. https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_95.pdf Do you honestly think this was unintended?
Now I will be told I dont know shit Because I am white and my privilege means I dont understand the struggle...I grew up in the same Detroit ghettos as black people. Hell just as poor the black people. In a single mother household. The melanin in your skin doesn't change environment.
The black community needs to stop allowing their leaders and those in the democrat party to lie to them. Democrats get power and the black leaders get money...A shit ton of it. If any of you think Jackson or Sharpton are poor or give a shit about the black struggle you are dreadfully naive.

Too bad that your opinion is bullshit. or example before he great society, blacks lived at twice the rate of poverty as we do now. You don't know shit and whites like you need to quit trying to make suggestions to us about what we need to do.

White people of all political stripes are treated far worse for straying from the anti-white “politically correct” plantation.

No they aren't little boy. Child you're 27 and have grown up being taught that fake white victimization bullshit. If whites as a whole are suffering then there is no such thing as suffering. What you believe has ZERO evidence supporting it little boy. You are imagining things.
1964.... Civil rights act... Why havent the democrats made black people less poor? Why hasnt the crime went down ? Why are the majority of black children growing up without a father? Why are the democrats refusing to give black kids school choice? The black people have given the democrats decades and decades of their vote... Why are they still being treated as not just Americans? Why are blacks being told still their skin color makes them a victim? Tell me why are black people voting against their own core values?

Why haven't republicans? I don't know of any blacks voting against our core values unless thy are republican. I don't know any blacks being told how our skin color makes us victims. What I do see is a lot of hot air coming from republican whites who purposefully ignore the fact they are where they are as a race because of legislation.

If you cant figure some of those things out or stop believing in fairy tales its obvious you either suffer from cognitive dissonance or you are too stupid to grasp whats going on.

Emily doesn't seem to understand how anger is created because of people like her. Emily is an Asian business owner in a black section of Houston that has been negatively impacted by policies enacted and implemented by whites that broke agreements made to black communities. She doesn't have to look outside of Houston for help but she wants this to resolved without confronting the source of the problem. You aren't going to cure lung cancer by ignoring the use of cigarettes nor are you going to solve the problem of freedmanstown by ignoring how policies made by whites created the issue. It's that simple. You talk about plantations and democrats, there is no liberal plantation but there damn sure is a conservative one. And in that conservative plantation, you cannot mention how race negatively impacts communities of color or how such a long period of implementing such policies have damaged communities of color badly. In the conservative plantation the slaves must bow to the claim of how inferior culture is the problem in the black community and if you don't massa gets to give you 40 lashes.

Maybe it's time you dropped your ignorance Emily.
About Anger IM2
Yes I am constantly teaching and reminding others including my own bf and friends that genocide and raping people like property doesn't disappear overnight. The phobias and biases causing racial strife and disparity have a cause that must be cured before the injury and symptoms heal and go away!

The difference is I am teaching forgiveness as the key to corrections by healing so we can work together without negative burdens and clashes.

IM2 forgiveness is NOT ignoring denying or enabling wrongdoing to go unanswered. It's the opposite. It's allowing corrections by letting go of the toxic burdens caused by the wrongs.
You can't fix up a broken foundation on a house if you don't empty out all the garbage first that's stacked up blocking the floor and workers from getting in.

You don't deny or ignore the causes of why things got stacked up or why the foundation cracked or where, but you gotta remove blockages and open up the process to get it all fixed.

So that's what forgiveness does, to relieve the burden of anger and pain from Injustice and insult and injury so the medical team can clean out the wounds, reset the bones, and follow a process for the body to heal recover and work properly.

Where you and I disagree, I focus on forgiving the source of the anger fears and biases. And find this process to be equally challenging to each person and group whether white or black, individualistic or collective minded, liberal or Conservative, democrat republican Christian or Atheist etc.

Whatever biases we have, forgiveness presents these from escalating into worse conflicts of PROJECTION externally (which you focus on as white dominance by skewed application of Individualism to discriminate against other groups collectively) while Unforgiveness and Fear are the real causes and keys whether a white person abuses Individualism or a black person abuses collectivism.

The abusive projection of blame disparingly onto others is caused by not forgiving , and this isn't instantly cured but can take several stages or generations to fully heal and recover back to normal.

IM2 just because I forgive the abuses by both Black and White Democrats and Developers doesn't mean I ignore them but it's the opposite, I couldn't work with everyone to focus on corrections and solutions if I couldn't forgive all the abuses and conflicts in perception going on.

Forgiveness allows corrections. Of course you have to understand the Causes in order to bring about effective corrections. And that's why I ask you IM2 as well as Asclepias to join with Gladys House and other Black leaders who understand the Causes so you can lead corrections. All that's missing is more unity. The more we forgive our differences and conflicts the more you Gladys and others can unite and finally call for a reparations plan that will work and make sense so everyone can support it. Thank you for that and I look forward to seeing Justice come and everyone Free at last!

Why haven't republicans? I don't know of any blacks voting against our core values unless thy are republican. I don't know any blacks being told how our skin color makes us victims. What I do see is a lot of hot air coming from republican whites who purposefully ignore the fact they are where they are as a race because of legislation.
Dear IM2
I thought the whole BLM was to publicize the racial profiling and targeting of black males by police because of skin color.
I thought the narrative pushed by liberal Democrats and media against trump is that he is racist against black and brown skinned people.

Are you trying to clarify that these are two separate things, that Trump being biased is his own problem that defines him. And that's separate from people of color and whether or not anyone feels victmized by others for skin color?

If so that is a very wise astute distinction .

Yes individual opinions said by or about Trump ARE indeed separate from collective oppression or victim mentality of others. True.

Isn't this an example of Individualism. And not empowrng one person like Trump to speak for represent or oppress a collective group of people outside himself.

If we think and speak for ourselves, and hold others to their own words instead of blaming whole groups and deflecting, can't we empower everyone and stop oppression everywhere from collective mentality abused to write people off?

Emily doesn't seem to understand how anger is created because of people like her. Emily is an Asian business owner in a black section of Houston that has been negatively impacted by policies enacted and implemented by whites that broke agreements made to black communities. She doesn't have to look outside of Houston for help but she wants this to resolved without confronting the source of the problem. You aren't going to cure lung cancer by ignoring the use of cigarettes nor are you going to solve the problem of freedmanstown by ignoring how policies made by whites created the issue. It's that simple. You talk about plantations and democrats, there is no liberal plantation but there damn sure is a conservative one. And in that conservative plantation, you cannot mention how race negatively impacts communities of color or how such a long period of implementing such policies have damaged communities of color badly. In the conservative plantation the slaves must bow to the claim of how inferior culture is the problem in the black community and if you don't massa gets to give you 40 lashes.

About Anger IM2
Yes I am constantly teaching and reminding others including my own bf and friends that genocide and raping people like property doesn't disappear overnight. The phobias and biases causing racial strife and disparity have a cause that must be cured before the injury and symptoms heal and go away!

The difference is I am teaching forgiveness as the key to corrections by healing so we can work together without negative burdens and clashes.

IM2 forgiveness is NOT ignoring denying or enabling wrongdoing to go unanswered. It's the opposite. It's allowing corrections by letting go of the toxic burdens caused by the wrongs.
You can't fix up a broken foundation on a house if you don't empty out all the garbage first that's stacked up blocking the floor and workers from getting in.

You don't deny or ignore the causes of why things got stacked up or why the foundation cracked or where, but you gotta remove blockages and open up the process to get it all fixed.

So that's what forgiveness does, to relieve the burden of anger and pain from Injustice and insult and injury so the medical team can clean out the wounds, reset the bones, and follow a process for the body to heal recover and work properly.

Where you and I disagree, I focus on forgiving the source of the anger fears and biases. And find this process to be equally challenging to each person and group whether white or black, individualistic or collective minded, liberal or Conservative, democrat republican Christian or Atheist etc.

Whatever biases we have, forgiveness presents these from escalating into worse conflicts of PROJECTION externally (which you focus on as white dominance by skewed application of Individualism to discriminate against other groups collectively) while Unforgiveness and Fear are the real causes and keys whether a white person abuses Individualism or a black person abuses collectivism.

The abusive projection of blame disparingly onto others is caused by not forgiving , and this isn't instantly cured but can take several stages or generations to fully heal and recover back to normal.

IM2 just because I forgive the abuses by both Black and White Democrats and Developers doesn't mean I ignore them but it's the opposite, I couldn't work with everyone to focus on corrections and solutions if I couldn't forgive all the abuses and conflicts in perception going on.

Forgiveness allows corrections. Of course you have to understand the Causes in order to bring about effective corrections. And that's why I ask you IM2 as well as Asclepias to join with Gladys House and other Black leaders who understand the Causes so you can lead corrections. All that's missing is more unity. The more we forgive our differences and conflicts the more you Gladys and others can unite and finally call for a reparations plan that will work and make sense so everyone can support it. Thank you for that and I look forward to seeing Justice come and everyone Free at last!
So what youre saying is that if Black people say to white people I forgive your ancestors for what they did to my ancestors and I forgive you for benefiting from past racism and supporting the current racism against Blacks it will all just go away? Somehow I find that extremely hard to believe.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

About Anger IM2

You aren't talking about forgiveness, you are taking about denial. There are things we suffer with today because of what was dine. Whites continue benefitting today because of what has been done. You can forgive and work to end the things that have occurred. You can forgive and tell those who keep doing the wring how they are wrong. This is not about recognizing differences. It is about fixing the damage of past and current law and policy. Jesus did not follow your philosophy. He took on the oppressor, he did not deny the problem even as he forgave. So don't lecture me about forgiveness lady. And don't talk stupid to me about anger. Or treating people as individuals. We aren't talking about individuals we are taking about law and policy. Get it? In your city, democrat have not ben the only reason for things. Your state is controlled by republicans. It''s been controlled by republicans for a while. Your city as had republican leaders and you don't know if those developers were democrat. Get off the stupid train.

I don't have to join Gladys to show unity. I have said I support freedmanstown but I think that the issue I see here in my town is more pressing. Plus the stuff you believe is making me move further away. You are here in a forum full of white racists working hard to validate thier beliefs but you want someone to join your m-fing cause. You've got to be out of your mind.

Last edited:

I am 28 going on 29, idiot. Read my fucking profile. My ideas and beliefs are based entirely on my life’s experiences and research.

I am far beyond a child in every stretch of the imagination, and my beliefs are far more in touch with the current reality than those coming from a relic such as yourself.

My ideas and beliefs are based entirely on my life’s experiences and research.
No wonder you're such a fucking idiot. :rolleyes:

You are too wet behind the ears to even have a good perspective on racial history plus you were taught to believe the white mans lies.

What Happens When Conservative Blacks Leave the Liberal Plantation?

REVISED: I DID find the video on
LIBERTY ONE TV of a young man (Tater or Tatum?) sharing
his liberating sense of freedom and empowerment
not to be an oppressed angry victim anymore, when
he let go of expectations and conditioning after he
had voted for Obama thinking that was the solution.

He compares his change in mindset to discovering how to
work with Harriet Tubman and get into the free territories in the North.

Now he goes back and works with fellow Blacks to get THEM
off dependence on the plantation, and even try to work with
the plantation owners to get them to change how they operate!

He speaks with relief and true hope and love for his fellow brothers.
He is not angry or "fighting" or blaming, but sees way beyond that.

BRANDON TATUM is on facebook but I found him on libert one tv.

The video I saw was part of a series of video feeds, so I couldn't copy the link
find the source or get his name. I'd like to invite him to come work with
Gladys House (R) and Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee (D) on
saving and using Freedmen's Town historic district as a campus for
teaching more people ownership of land, property, programs, law and govt.

I REVISED to post his video, but in searching I found related links, very helpful!,
using some of the same language he uses to describe this change of paradigm and politics.

I find it fascinating how the Right tells blacks that they live on a plantation- and tell the majority of blacks that they are just too stupid to know it.

Americans- black or white- vote for those they think will be best for themselves and their community(local or U.S.). The majority of African Americans believe that means Democrats. A minority believes that means Republicans.

Neither group is stupid for choice- despite the rhetoric of the Right.

I am 28 going on 29, idiot. Read my fucking profile. My ideas and beliefs are based entirely on my life’s experiences and research.

I am far beyond a child in every stretch of the imagination, and my beliefs are far more in touch with the current reality than those coming from a relic such as yourself.

You are a child. Your beliefs come nowhere close to todays realities..

The video I saw was part of a series of video feeds, so I couldn't copy the link

I REVISED to post his video, but in searching I found related links, very helpful!,
using some of the same language he uses to describe this change of paradigm and politics.

I find it fascinating how the Right tells blacks that they live on a plantation- and tell the majority of blacks that they are just too stupid to know it.

Americans- black or white- vote for those they think will be best for themselves and their community(local or U.S.). The majority of African Americans believe that means Democrats. A minority believes that means Republicans.

That's a fair comment.

Some of the Black repubs that I have met are stupid for their choice. The ones intent on taking the party back from racists make more sense to me.

Some of the Black repubs that I have met are stupid for their choice. The ones intent on taking the party back from racists make more sense to me.

Oh certainly there are individuals who choose a party for stupid reasons- or who are stupid.

But it is stupid to assume that either conservatives or liberals, Democrats or Republicans, blacks or whites, choose their party because 'they are on a plantation'.

Oh certainly there are individuals who choose a party for stupid reasons- or who are stupid.

But it is stupid to assume that either conservatives or liberals, Democrats or Republicans, blacks or whites, choose their party because 'they are on a plantation'.

The word "plantation" is used to give a negative connotation to the Dems. If it wasnt such a see through ploy it may have worked. Kinda shows you how stupid repubs think Black people are.

Democrats have had control of the Ghettos for well over half a century....Yet the situation there gets more and more dire? They are more and more generational poor there. The homicide rate for blacks since 1980 is 52% of all national homicides while being 13 percent of the population. 7 Statistics You Need To Know About Black-On-Black Crime If democrats are so damn good why cant they help the ghetto? I know they will blame Republicans because for some reason the increase in spending is ignored.
I will tell you all a secret. Pretty easily figured out as well. The leaders in the Democrat Party dont want The ghettos to get better... In essence they WANT black people to live in abject poverty and high crime. They WANT black people to kill their unborn at a higher and higher rate. More black babies are aborted then born in the USA... Thats called ethnic cleansing people.
Now the loud and horribly ignorant black democrats on here are afrocentric...Meaning they are racist and use race as the meaning for all the woes in their culture. Which is absurd because the culture they think they are protecting isnt really the black culture... Before the great society black single mother homes were around 7 to 12%. It is now at 70% and rising. https://www.hoover.org/sites/default/files/uploads/documents/0817998721_95.pdf Do you honestly think this was unintended?
Now I will be told I dont know shit Because I am white and my privilege means I dont understand the struggle...I grew up in the same Detroit ghettos as black people. Hell just as poor the black people. In a single mother household. The melanin in your skin doesn't change environment.
The black community needs to stop allowing their leaders and those in the democrat party to lie to them. Democrats get power and the black leaders get money...A shit ton of it. If any of you think Jackson or Sharpton are poor or give a shit about the black struggle you are dreadfully naive.

Too bad that your opinion is bullshit. or example before he great society, blacks lived at twice the rate of poverty as we do now. You don't know shit and whites like you need to quit trying to make suggestions to us about what we need to do.
None of that is opinion

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

None of that is opinion

It's nothing but your opinion. Because you cite things but they aren't the problem.

None of that is opinion

It's nothing but your opinion. Because you cite things but they aren't the problem.
Only to a Marxist is poverty and death not a problem. Or is it because they are in the ghetto that makes you not care? I bet you think you are better then them huh?

None of that is opinion

Only to a Marxist is poverty and death not a problem. Or is it because they are in the ghetto that makes you not care? I bet you think you are better then them huh?

.I've worked in these communities most of my life. You don't give a damn. Your posts show that.

Forum List

Back