I don't have to love the races

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
There is no requirement that, just by being born in the world, or being born in America, that I automatically must love all the races.

To be sure, that doesn't mean I have to hate them either. Just let me do what I want, and let others do what they want. Don't try to artifically mix or force things on people. That is when people react.

For example, when it comes to blacks, you have gone far beyond equality or civil rights. You are actually trying to force them onto us. If there is something that isn't black enough, you say, let's insert a black in here.

Funny, you don't say basketball or rap music or that inner city neighborhood is too black, and there must be affirmative action for whites, asians, and mexicans.

In fact, if whites try to move in, you say they are "gentrifying" or "expropriating". But if blacks move in to white areas or activities, you say they are "diversifying" or correcting some past wrong, or something.

We are on to your bullshit. It isn't working anymore.

There is no requirement that, just by being born in the world, or being born in America, that I automatically must love all the races.

To be sure, that doesn't mean I have to hate them either. Just let me do what I want, and let others do what they want. Don't try to artifically mix or force things on people. That is when people react.

For example, when it comes to blacks, you have gone far beyond equality or civil rights. You are actually trying to force them onto us. If there is something that isn't black enough, you say, let's insert a black in here.

Funny, you don't say basketball or rap music or that inner city neighborhood is too black, and there must be affirmative action for whites, asians, and mexicans.

In fact, if whites try to move in, you say they are "gentrifying" or "expropriating". But if blacks move in to white areas or activities, you say they are "diversifying" or correcting some past wrong, or something.

Another silly OP. You are mexican, right?

Braceros - The Struggle for the 10%

“Operation Wetback”:

You see the same things are said when you Mexicans move into a white community or when whites steal your property at low prices then build apartments you can't afford to live in.

Last edited:

Who is forcing you to be around Blacks?

Basketball is probably the only level playing field in the US where talent and hard work is the true indicator of success.

Black people made up Rap. We made up country too but you wont see any Blacks saying there needs to be more country singers.

Lots of Mexicans and Asians lived in the ghetto I grew up in.

There are no blacks where I live and none went to school with us....I prefer it this way.

There are no blacks where I live and none went to school with us....I prefer it this way.
The women in your area definitely dont prefer it that way.

prom.jpg

prom.jpg

No blacks around here for women to date...

prom.jpg

No blacks around here for women to date...
Thats why they are so unhappy.

Got it. Your definition of making America great again means bringing back segregation. At least you are honest. Stupid and racist, but honest.

Who is "we"?

Who is "we"?

Him and the voices in his head.

Who is "we"?

Him and the voices in his head.
The only voices in his head are echoes from nearby external sources.......

We made up country too but you wont see any Blacks saying there needs to be more country singers.

Don't go there man. Banjos are as racially mocking as watermelons. :114:

And WTF you want? Cowboy Troy Darius Rucker and Charlie Pride are in the Grand Ole Opry hall of Fame and Charley did more to end racism than Congress or MLK did.. Stop it with the "we made up" everything gigue.

We made up country too but you wont see any Blacks saying there needs to be more country singers.

And WTF you want? Cowboy Troy Darius Rucker and Charlie Pride are in the Grand Ole Opry hall of Fame and Charley did more to end racism than Congress or MLK did.. Stop it with the "we made up" everything gigue.

No banjos are not as racially mocking as watermelons. Charley Pride did nothing to end racism. King got laws changed. Charley sang and changed nothing.. And why can't we take credit for things? You guys are telling us how you created everything..

No banjos are not as racially mocking as watermelons. Charley Pride did nothing to end racism. King got laws changed. Charley sang and changed nothing.. And why can't we take credit for things? You guys are telling us how you created everything..

Yes, Charlie Pride did advance racial equality. Probably not as much as King, and certainly not in the same way. Sidney Poitier had a big effect too. I'm sure a black man is a better judge of what made him feel belittled, but a white man of that time knows more about what was intended to belittle blacks., and what made him or the people around him start to change.

I automatically must love all the races.

Loving or hating any person simply because of their race is lazy as well as stupid.

If you can't be bothered to get to know those people you hate on a case-by-case basis you've got no business hating them.

Yes, Charlie Pride did advance racial equality. Probably not as much as King, and certainly not in the same way. Sidney Poitier had a big effect too. I'm sure a black man is a better judge of what made him feel belittled, but a white man of that time knows more about what was intended to belittle blacks., and what made him or the people around him start to change.

I will say this, Pride and Poitier were accepted by whites. The ordinary back person, not so much. As a black man who lived during that time it is not about what someone feels when you get what was intended to belittle. After a couple hundred years of that, you kinda know. Now again as a black person who lived during that time it was laws and policies that ended the overt practice of racism. Now the end of segregation did a lot to increase understanding but that was no done because white men decided, it was because a supreme court decision made it illegal Still fir years after 1954 whites refused to recognize the supreme court decision. It took more federal government intervention, the Civil Rights Act, Equal Opportunity laws. And really as I read many of these posts, and the fact Trump is the president, it's kinda hard to agree with you about what made white men change.

Basketball is probably the only level playing field in the US where talent and hard work is the true indicator of success.

Pick any professional sport. The level playing field for all.

Commission sales is another. I have been a Realtor for over 40 years. Produce or you're out, it's really that simple.

I will say this, Pride and Poitier were accepted by whites. The ordinary back person, not so much. As a black man who lived during that time it is not about what someone feels when you get what was intended to belittle. After a couple hundred years of that, you kinda know. Now again as a black person who lived during that time it was laws and policies that ended the overt practice of racism. Now the end of segregation did a lot to increase understanding but that was no done because white men decided, it was because a supreme court decision made it illegal Still fir years after 1954 whites refused to recognize the supreme court decision. It took more federal government intervention, the Civil Rights Act, Equal Opportunity laws. And really as I read many of these posts, and the fact Trump is the president, it's kinda hard to agree with you about what made white men change.

Had the government simply done nothing about the races after the Civil War, there would be far less racial angst today. It was government, local, state and Federal that passed laws keeping the races apart. We wouldn't in the mess we are today had it not been for government. Now, the government has tried to "FIX" racism with more laws. How's that worked out?

Had the government simply done nothing about the races after the Civil War, there would be far less racial angst today. It was government, local, state and Federal that passed laws keeping the races apart. We wouldn't in the mess we are today had it not been for government. Now, the government has tried to "FIX" racism with more laws. How's that worked out?

Are you insane?

Are you insane?

Facts are annoying aren't they?

Forum List

Back