What happens if Trump is convicted?

biden will pardon Trump, the politicians can not risk, civil war
Never considered that. I suppose it is possible, but only after concessions from the right. They will at least have to try to behave like adults.

I agree with you…we saw how fucked up Conservative are on Jan 6. We already know they hate this country and think reality does not apply to them.

But Democrats are prepared for your violence.
We have FEMA Reeducation Camps throughout the country and are making room for you right now
We saw how fucked up Dems are now and during the 2020 election and during the BLM riots. We know they hate this country and think reality does not apply to them.

Yes you are promoting violence, but are a pussy by immediately hiding from doing it yourself.

Pussy fuckface coward.
More like hoping for violence. These people never see themselves as a foot soldier. Maybe the general behind the front lines, way behind. Like sitting in their lazyboy watching the revolution on TV.

There is no plan B for democrats. They can see the ongoing mental deterioration in Biden but they don't give a damn as long as they have the media poised to fool the public. Does it matter to democrats if a completely deranged president is elected with his tremblinging thumb on the nuclear button? They are so full of hatred for the former president that they don't think that far ahead or they don't give a damn what happens.
I've read of 3 the 4 indictments very carefully. They cite real and serious charges. They also give quite a lot of the evidence and allow you to accurately infer where this evidence comes from. That's not the media but I myself who formed that conclusion.

On the other hand, I would be shocked if all you know, if you know anything at all about what Trump precisely is charged with doesn't come from your own highly biased sources.

The best thing I can say to you is actually read what is charged and pay attention to who is saying what and how the information available can be attained. None of it is from Democrats.

And then come back to me trying to do what his lawyers aren't even doing. Trying to deny what is charged.

As a question. Do you think that once being elected president makes you immune from any future prosecution because partisans might take it the wrong way?

A question for democrats. What do you think happens if you convict Trump? Im talking about AFTER you all come here and laugh about it, and you throw it in our faces, what do you think happens next? Have any of you considered what the conservative response will be?

Conservatives will be enraged. I know you will love that part of it (at first), but have you considered how we will use our rage? No conservative politician will be elected if they arent 100% onboard with getting revenge. That will be the one and only qualification that we will want, and thats why our politicians will do it. Its that or lose their seat.

I'll tell you my personal thoughts, and i promise that most conservatives will agree with the following. Im not going to list all the fucked up shit that democrats have done to Trump for the last 6 years. We all know its an endless list of awfulness. I will want the exact same stuff done to your party, but 10 times worse. I wont care about ethics or the law anymore, just like democrats dont care about it.

If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end.

You crossed the line one too many times and you did it with glee. You will reap the whirlwind for that. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Your party is leading our nation to a bad place.
He will exhaust his appeals process and either walk or go to prison.

And get a grip on reality. The democrats can't do a thing about any of it. The grand jury spoke for the entire United States and the states of Georgia and New York when THEY accused Trump of crimes.

Then trial juries will decide if he is convicted.

What ethics and law do you care about at the moment? Every single one of you is cranking out whataboutisms. What I'm not hearing is an actual legal defense. This includes from his lawyers.
How the hell would you know a damn thing about Trumps defense? Show me ONE video from a left wing media source that details Trumps defense. You cant. They dont tell you guys a god damn thing that doesnt support your narrative.

We saw how fucked up Dems are now and during the 2020 election and during the BLM riots. We know they hate this country and think reality does not apply to them.

On Jan 6 we saw what Conservatives think of our Democracy. If they try again, we will lock them up just like we did last time.

FEMA is ready for you

1692225369104.jpeg

A question for democrats. What do you think happens if you convict Trump? Im talking about AFTER you all come here and laugh about it, and you throw it in our faces, what do you think happens next? Have any of you considered what the conservative response will be?

Conservatives will be enraged. I know you will love that part of it (at first), but have you considered how we will use our rage? No conservative politician will be elected if they arent 100% onboard with getting revenge. That will be the one and only qualification that we will want, and thats why our politicians will do it. Its that or lose their seat.

I'll tell you my personal thoughts, and i promise that most conservatives will agree with the following. Im not going to list all the fucked up shit that democrats have done to Trump for the last 6 years. We all know its an endless list of awfulness. I will want the exact same stuff done to your party, but 10 times worse. I wont care about ethics or the law anymore, just like democrats dont care about it.

If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end.

You crossed the line one too many times and you did it with glee. You will reap the whirlwind for that. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Your party is leading our nation to a bad place.
So if magaturds don't get their way, they will throw more entitled tantrums. We already knew that. :rolleyes:

a person can get a bond appeal....Bob McDonnell was able to get one with the demafascsist used political prosecution against him.

With that said if Trump is convicted in the federal system, he will either pardon himself, or the GOP President that won instead of him, will.
This is a state charge, not federal. Presidents can only pardon federal crimes.

He does not need to hide when he goes to someplace that will never extradite him like Russia. Imagine him hugging up on Putin. It could happen.
Putin is better than democrats.

What will really happen is, no state will secede. There will be no civil war the way you think of civil war. What will happen is the civil breakdown will accelerate. More crime, fewer police, more vigilantes. Random arson attacks. Random street attacks. Hair trigger riots. The authority of the government will spin down until it controls the limited land it sits on. The people will have no faith in the government and will just stop paying attention.

On Jan 6 we saw what Conservatives think of our Democracy. If they try again, we will lock them up just like we did last time.

FEMA is ready for you

View attachment 815625
Thanks for letting us know Hitler. Oh wait, we still have guns. Unlike what Hitler(democrats) did to Germany (gun confiscation) . Americans are getting sick of your nazi ways.

Forum List

Back