What happens if Trump is convicted?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
A question for democrats. What do you think happens if you convict Trump? Im talking about AFTER you all come here and laugh about it, and you throw it in our faces, what do you think happens next? Have any of you considered what the conservative response will be?

Conservatives will be enraged. I know you will love that part of it (at first), but have you considered how we will use our rage? No conservative politician will be elected if they arent 100% onboard with getting revenge. That will be the one and only qualification that we will want, and thats why our politicians will do it. Its that or lose their seat.

I'll tell you my personal thoughts, and i promise that most conservatives will agree with the following. Im not going to list all the fucked up shit that democrats have done to Trump for the last 6 years. We all know its an endless list of awfulness. I will want the exact same stuff done to your party, but 10 times worse. I wont care about ethics or the law anymore, just like democrats dont care about it.

If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end.

You crossed the line one too many times and you did it with glee. You will reap the whirlwind for that. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Your party is leading our nation to a bad place.

A question for democrats. What do you think happens if you convict Trump? Im talking about AFTER you all come here and laugh about it, and you throw it in our faces, what do you think happens next? Have any of you considered what the conservative response will be?

Conservatives will be enraged. I know you will love that part of it (at first), but have you considered how we will use our rage? No conservative politician will be elected if they arent 100% onboard with getting revenge. That will be the one and only qualification that we will want, and thats why our politicians will do it. Its that or lose their seat.

I'll tell you my personal thoughts, and i promise that most conservatives will agree with the following. Im not going to list all the fucked up shit that democrats have done to Trump for the last 6 years. We all know its an endless list of awfulness. I will want the exact same stuff done to your party, but 10 times worse. I wont care about ethics or the law anymore, just like democrats dont care about it.

If by some miracle your party is able to thwart all of the fucked up shit that we attempt, what do you think our response will be THEN? Do you really think that half the nation is going to want to play anymore if the game is rigged against them? I assure you they will not. States will secede if the game is rigged for much longer. Once Texas goes, others will follow and then our great nation will come to an end.

You crossed the line one too many times and you did it with glee. You will reap the whirlwind for that. Dont kid yourself into thinking otherwise. Your party is leading our nation to a bad place.
Nothing. You'll cry, whine, stamp your feet...and then go back to your lives just like the rest of us desperately want to.
Sorry, no state is going to secede over Donald John Trump.

So you're saying Republicans/MAGA will behave exactly the same as they are currently behaving, and have behaved for a while. You're already cranked up to 11. If there was anything else you could do, you would have already done it dumb ass.

So you're saying Republicans/MAGA will behave exactly the same as they are currently behaving, and have behaved for a while. You're already cranked up to 11. If there was anything else you could do, you would have already done it dumb ass.
No, we didnt go after your politicians when Trump was in office. We sure as fuck will next time though.

Well, you're free to try and do something. Me thinks, this time, it won't be greeted as kindly as the last time. :)
But most of you are all talk and no walk. Not really willing to sacrifice anything.
So, you'll bitch...and move on.
Sacrifice? Me, personally? If youre suggesting that i need to get a gun and do something crazy, thats stupid. Im not doing that. Why would I need to do anything other than push my politicians to dedicate their lives to fucking over democrats? Economy wont matter, immigration wont matter, nothing but revenge will matter. Its all that we will want.

I like how these motherfuckers want a speedy trial fter waiting 2 1/2 years.

Trump will get convicted. It will be a central issue in the electon.

The Dems will cheat and win the election.

The Trump conviction will be overturned after the election on appeal.

Unfortunately, I really think this is what will happen.

Well you say you think an election was stolen from you and your response was to make snide remarks on the internet.

So I think your response to Trump being convicted would be to make more snide remarks on the internet.

You're too gutless to do anything else.

Run where? He is the most famous person in the world. There isnt anywhere for him to hide.
He does not need to hide when he goes to someplace that will never extradite him like Russia. Imagine him hugging up on Putin. It could happen.

Since when did you care about ethics and the law? Lololol

Sacrifice? Me, personally? If youre suggesting that i need to get a gun and do something crazy, thats stupid. Im not doing that. Why would I need to do anything other than push my politicians to dedicate their lives to fucking over democrats? Economy wont matter, immigration wont matter, nothing but revenge will matter. Its all that we will want.
So...you are a pussy. Noted.

he appeals.

Forum List

Back