What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

If fraud is proven, it seems to me that the winner of the most popular votes should become president. However, our Constitution doesn't address that. If Trump and Pence are indicted and/or impeached - I certainly don't want Paul Ryan to become president.

Here's what happens: The electoral college votes. Those votes are sent to the Senate. The Senate certifies the validity of results of the electoral college. Once that is completed, it's in the book. Period. No time machines, no mulligans. Better luck next time.

Christianity doesn't mean eliminating borders either. That's something non Christians use to toss guilt around.

I wasn't the one who brought up christianity. nutter boy said that you're not christian if you believe in open borders. so you might want to take it up with him.

By "nutter boy," do you mean Wry Catcher? That's who brought up Christianity, not me. She did it so could she accuse them of being hypocrites. You're attacking your amigos. You also made a colossal fool of yourself in the process.

Never made it past the article's 1st sentence which wrapped it all up for me:

For all the headlines about Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, no hard evidence has come to light, at least publicly, showing that President Trump or his team were involved.

Never made it past the article's 1st sentence which wrapped it all up for me:

For all the headlines about Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election, no hard evidence has come to light, at least publicly, showing that President Trump or his team were involved.

But a Redskin can dream......he just can't let it go.

The lack of an established process for reviewing elections points to a larger issue: The structures established by the Constitution assumed a world in which the presidency and the Electoral College were not fully absorbed into a contentious national party system. That vision has long since been replaced by one in which presidential elections are national contests over policy agendas and ideas. The text of our Constitution has never been changed to reflect this reality. Instead, the Electoral College remains the final word on who gets to be president. When it comes to the possibility that the winning side colluded with a foreign power to influence the election outcome, the Constitution doesn’t offer much in the way of a plan.

Much More: What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

I have only quoted the last paragraph. All the details are in the previous eleven paragraphs. The bottom line appears to be that our Constitution is not equipped to deal with such an event. Hence, a constitutional crisis.
This vid might help you feel a little better.......

:)

If fraud is proven, it seems to me that the winner of the most popular votes should become president. However, our Constitution doesn't address that. If Trump and Pence are indicted and/or impeached - I certainly don't want Paul Ryan to become president.

:iyfyus.jpg: LMAO, conspiracy theory much?

The lack of an established process for reviewing elections points to a larger issue: The structures established by the Constitution assumed a world in which the presidency and the Electoral College were not fully absorbed into a contentious national party system. That vision has long since been replaced by one in which presidential elections are national contests over policy agendas and ideas. The text of our Constitution has never been changed to reflect this reality. Instead, the Electoral College remains the final word on who gets to be president. When it comes to the possibility that the winning side colluded with a foreign power to influence the election outcome, the Constitution doesn’t offer much in the way of a plan.

Much More: What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

I have only quoted the last paragraph. All the details are in the previous eleven paragraphs. The bottom line appears to be that our Constitution is not equipped to deal with such an event. Hence, a constitutional crisis.
Doesn't matter once the Electoral College proclaims their decision.

Doesn't matter once the Electoral College proclaims their decision.

I disagree. Such a constitutional crisis must be dealt with - somehow.

fee03e907344e584492e682a125d0e23b7b9f3eead89f65d1f05ff7cba8778a5.jpg

Has the left gone completely insane?

Russian generated Facebook memes of Hillary don’t constitute election fraud.

Besides, we really start cracking down on election fraud there would be many Dems going to jail or at least losing their jobs.
I doubt that! The repubs would certainly not have allowed an opportunity pass that could indict dems engaged in voter fraud.There aren't any.

Russian generated Facebook memes of Hillary don’t constitute election fraud.

Besides, we really start cracking down on election fraud there would be many Dems going to jail or at least losing their jobs.
I doubt that! The repubs would certainly not have allowed an opportunity pass that could indict dems engaged in voter fraud.There aren't any.
Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof

Forum List

Back