DOW Up 35% Since Trump Sworn In

Trump owns the Dow. He cited it when it was up, so he can't hide when it plummets.

BBbut the left loons said it was a continuation of Obungle's brilliant policy LMAO
When it goes up tomorrow it will be Obummer's market again.

LOL yeah...the markets go up, the markets go down, been happening since they started
Like a market adjustment came out of the blue with no one expecting it. Bed wetters are not good at math either.

Trump owns the Dow. He cited it when it was up, so he can't hide when it plummets.

BBbut the left loons said it was a continuation of Obungle's brilliant policy LMAO
When it goes up tomorrow it will be Obummer's market again.

LOL yeah...the markets go up, the markets go down, been happening since they started
Like a market adjustment came out of the blue with no one expecting it. Bed wetters are not good at math either.
Steel Aluminum stocks sink Bring on the tariff lol A moron in our WH

I said this to Democrats when Obama was President and I'll say this to Republicans now that Trump is President - the stock market's return over time has little to do with who is President and more to do with the starting point of the market when they become President.

Hilarious watching the leftards scream doom and gloom because it is not 40% right now.
Actually, it's more like 25 percent, not 35 percent.

Pretty shabby compared to Obama's 300 percent. Especially since Obama came into office with our economy bleeding half a million jobs a month while Trump came into office with positive momentum which he has been coasting on.

I said this to Democrats when Obama was President and I'll say this to Republicans now that Trump is President - the stock market's return over time has little to do with who is President and more to do with the starting point of the market when they become President.

We are in agreement...the stars must have aligned

Forum List

Back