What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!!

Even my kids don't bother trying that line on me after they're about 5 or so. :)

Of course you don't want to change the rules. If California was given 68 times more voting power than Wyoming (which is only fair), then no Repug would ever have a chance in hell of ever winning a Presidential election again.

If California was given 68 times more voting power than Wyoming (which is only fair),

Why do you keep including 68 times the senators?
California will never get 136 US senators.

then no Repug would ever have a chance in hell of ever winning a Presidential election again.

BS. Hillary would have still lost if California had 70 EV.

The guy doesn’t know the first thing about the Electoral College and how or why it was set up the way it is, all he cares about is what he believes is fair and not about the rule of law. Pretty silly argument.

No one knows why the electoral college was setup that way. No other democracy uses this nonsense. Yeah, a state with 100,000 people should automatically get 3 electoral college votes, 1/18 of the electoral college votes that California has (55). How logical.

Hillary Clinton is the rightful President. And nothing you say is going to convince me otherwise.

Sunshine, I quit trying to convince idiots long ago, I let them continue to bathe in their ignorance.

Because California has 68 times as many people, that's why.

I don't know if Hillary would have "lost" or not. There are probably other large states getting screwed like California.

Using your logic, I guess you'll now acknowledge that Gore won in 2000.

I realize you're a stupid fucktard, but the Founders intentionally gave small states and large states the same number of Senators.

I don't know if Hillary would have "lost" or not.

I know. Hillary won 20 states, Trump won 30.
Just looking at the EVs based on senators, that gives Trump 60 votes and Hillary 40.
Dividing the current population, about 326 million, by 579,000 gives 566.
666 Electoral votes by your "logic". How many of those "extra" 128 is Hillary going to get?
Besides the 15 from California?

There are probably other large states getting screwed like California.

You bet. Texas gets 13 more, Florida gets 9 more, New York gets 7 more, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio each get 4 more, Georgia, North Carolina and Michigan 3 more.

That's the 10 largest population states.
Hillary, +15, +7, +4....California, New York and Illinois.
Trump, +13, +9, +4, +4, +3, +3, +3...Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, N Carolina and Michigan.

+26 for the corrupt drunk.
+39 for Trump.

Feel free to look at the 40 smaller states. 23 of which went for Trump, 17 of which went for Hillary. LOL!

No, Gore's 266 EV is still less than Bush's 271 EV.

Not if CA is worth 70, as you agree it should be. (Referring to Gore's victory)

I don't agree CA should be worth 70, that's just the math if every 579,000 in population gave a state an electoral vote. You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to assume California is the only state that would get more votes. Oh, that's right. LOL!

Hillary didn't lose Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. Voter suppression took those states from her.

Pennsylvania didn't suddenly turn red after 20+ years of voting for democrats. Bullshit.
And yet you have absolutley NO evidence to back your ignorant claim just more foot stomping cussing and crying about how you lost.

Sure he does, Mother Jones has a story where she lost her drivers license and could have made out a provisional ballot and had 72 hours to get her ID and have her vote count, and she really felt this was an important election to vote in but she could take time off from work, her daughter and nephew were going to vote for Hillary but they to had misplaced their own driver’s license and therefore were supposedly surprised.

However this left leaning link doesn’t blame voter suppression. Wisconsin photo ID law cut turnout by 200,000 voters?

Excuses, excuses, excuses, that is the left. Instead of taking responsibility for the loss they blame others.

Now, I have lost my ID but I replaced it within 24 hours, however never have I had three family members lose their IDs at once and I find it difficult to believe that 200,000 Wisconsinites lost their IDs that same day.

BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!!

Even my kids don't bother trying that line on me after they're about 5 or so. :)

Of course you don't want to change the rules. If California was given 68 times more voting power than Wyoming (which is only fair), then no Repug would ever have a chance in hell of ever winning a Presidential election again.

If California was given 68 times more voting power than Wyoming (which is only fair),

then no Repug would ever have a chance in hell of ever winning a Presidential election again.

The guy doesn’t know the first thing about the Electoral College and how or why it was set up the way it is, all he cares about is what he believes is fair and not about the rule of law. Pretty silly argument.

No one knows why the electoral college was setup that way. No other democracy uses this nonsense. Yeah, a state with 100,000 people should automatically get 3 electoral college votes, 1/18 of the electoral college votes that California has (55). How logical.

Hillary Clinton is the rightful President. And nothing you say is going to convince me otherwise.

And therein lies the problem. You're not dealing with reality the way it actually is.

And therein lies the problem. You're not dealing with reality the way it actually is.

Blame, complain, hate and pout. It is a crazy way to live a life.

BUT IT'S NOT FAIR!!

How do we know why the Electoral College was set up that way? Um, we look at the voluminous writings of the Founding Fathers who created it.

It was equally desirable, that the immediate election should be made by men most capable of analyzing the qualities adapted to the station, and acting under circumstances favorable to deliberation, and to a judicious combination of all the reasons and inducements which were proper to govern their choice. A small number of persons, selected by their fellow-citizens from the general mass, will be most likely to possess the information and discernment requisite to such complicated investigations. It was also peculiarly desirable to afford as little opportunity as possible to tumult and disorder. This evil was not least to be dreaded in the election of a magistrate, who was to have so important an agency in the administration of the government as the President of the United States. But the precautions which have been so happily concerted in the system under consideration, promise an effectual security against this mischief. - Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Papers #68

"[In a pure democracy], [a] common passion or interest will, in almost every case, be felt by a majority of the whole; a communication and concert results from the form of government itself; and there is nothing to check the inducements to sacrifice the weaker party or an obnoxious individual. Hence it is that such democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property; and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths." - James Madison

"A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine." - Thomas Jefferson

"The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation, to the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. An equal dispensation of protection, rights, privileges, and advantages, is what every part is entitled to, and ought to enjoy." - Benjamin Franklin

There are particular moments in public affairs when the people, stimulated by some irregular passion, or some illicit advantage, or misled by the artful misrepresentations of interested men, may call for measures which they themselves will afterwards be the most ready to lament and condemn. In these critical moments, how salutary will be the interference of some temperate and respectable body of citizens, in order to check the misguided career, and to suspend the blow meditated by the people against themselves, until reason, justice, and truth can regain their authority over the public mind? - James Madison, Federalist Papers #63

It's pretty obvious that what YOU think is "fair" is exactly what the Founding Fathers were trying to avoid, because they thought it was UNFAIR in much more important ways.

Last edited:

I don't know if Hillary would have "lost" or not. There are probably other large states getting screwed like California.

I realize you're a stupid fucktard, but the Founders intentionally gave small states and large states the same number of Senators.

Just looking at the EVs based on senators, that gives Trump 60 votes and Hillary 40.
666 Electoral votes by your "logic". How many of those "extra" 128 is Hillary going to get?

You bet. Texas gets 13 more, Florida gets 9 more, New York gets 7 more, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Ohio each get 4 more, Georgia, North Carolina and Michigan 3 more.

Trump, +13, +9, +4, +4, +3, +3, +3...Texas, Florida, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Georgia, N Carolina and Michigan.

+39 for Trump.

Feel free to look at the 40 smaller states. 23 of which went for Trump, 17 of which went for Hillary. LOL!

I don't agree CA should be worth 70, that's just the math if every 579,000 in population gave a state an electoral vote. You'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to assume California is the only state that would get more votes. Oh, that's right. LOL!

Hillary didn't lose Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania. Voter suppression took those states from her.

Pennsylvania didn't suddenly turn red after 20+ years of voting for democrats. Bullshit.

The only thing suppressing the vote was Hillary. No matter how hard they tried they couldn’t convince the candidate wasn’t actually Hillary.

It was going to be a vote for women everywhere. It was going to shatter the glass ceiling. It was a vote for Obama’s third term. They made the real effort to turn Hillary into wives daughters and even a black man. But in the end they were stuck with the truth. It was just Hillary, and she still sucked.

+39 for Trump.

And yet you have absolutley NO evidence to back your ignorant claim just more foot stomping cussing and crying about how you lost.

Sure he does, Mother Jones has a story where she lost her drivers license and could have made out a provisional ballot and had 72 hours to get her ID and have her vote count, and she really felt this was an important election to vote in but she could take time off from work, her daughter and nephew were going to vote for Hillary but they to had misplaced their own driver’s license and therefore were supposedly surprised.

However this left leaning link doesn’t blame voter suppression. Wisconsin photo ID law cut turnout by 200,000 voters?

Excuses, excuses, excuses, that is the left. Instead of taking responsibility for the loss they blame others.

Now, I have lost my ID but I replaced it within 24 hours, however never have I had three family members lose their IDs at once and I find it difficult to believe that 200,000 Wisconsinites lost their IDs that same day.

You're uninformed and just plain stupid. What happened in Wisconsin in 2016 was a purposeful campaign to prevent thousands of African-Americans from voting. Even Repug politicians in Wisconsin admitted it back in 2016 (see quote below). This is happening in several battleground states where every vote counts, such as North Carolina. Hillary won Wisconsin and probably Michigan, Pennsylvania, and N. Carolina as well.

Repugs cheat because it's the only way they can win in modern American and they simply don't believe in democracy. --

How the GOP Rigs Elections

Even some Republicans have admitted that ID laws help prevent Democrats from voting. On the night of Wisconsin's 2016 primary, Rep. Glenn Grothman predicted a Republican would carry the state in November, saying, "I think Hillary Clinton is about the weakest candidate the Democrats have ever put up, and now we have photo ID, and I think photo ID is going to make a little bit of a difference."

The Republican strategy worked as intended. Wisconsin ranked second in the nation in voter participation in 2008 and 2012, but in 2016 saw a 3.3 percent drop in turnout, the largest decrease in voting of any state other than Mississippi. Roughly half of it occurred in Milwaukee. In black neighborhoods, which heavily favored Clinton, turnout decreased by 23 percent. Overall, black turnout dropped by 19 percent in Wisconsin in 2016 compared with 2012, more than four times the national decline among black voters, according to a report by the Center for American Progress.

After the election, registered voters who didn't cast a ballot in Milwaukee and Madison, the state's two most Democratic areas, were asked why. One in 10 nonvoters said they were blocked or deterred by the state's ID law, according to a University of Wisconsin study. That meant up to 23,000 people in two counties alone didn't show up at least in part because of the ID requirement – almost the exact same number of voters by which Trump won the state. Up to 45,000 people were prevented from voting statewide. African-Americans, who voted for Clinton over Trump by an 88-to-8 margin, were three times more likely than whites to be kept from the polls. "Thousands, and perhaps tens of thousands, of otherwise eligible people were deterred from voting by the ID law," said University of Wisconsin political scientist Kenneth Mayer.

You're uninformed and just plain stupid. What happened in Wisconsin in 2016 was a purposeful campaign to prevent thousands of African-Americans from voting. Even Repug politicians in Wisconsin admitted it back in 2016 (see quote below). This is happening in several battleground states where every vote counts, such as North Carolina. Hillary won Wisconsin and probably Michigan, Pennsylvania, and N. Carolina as well.

Repugs cheat because it's the only way they can win in modern American and they simply don't believe in democracy. --

Even some Republicans have admitted that ID laws help prevent Democrats from voting. On the night of Wisconsin's 2016 primary, Rep. Glenn Grothman predicted a Republican would carry the state in November, saying, "I think Hillary Clinton is about the weakest candidate the Democrats have ever put up, and now we have photo ID, and I think photo ID is going to make a little bit of a difference."

The Republican strategy worked as intended. Wisconsin ranked second in the nation in voter participation in 2008 and 2012, but in 2016 saw a 3.3 percent drop in turnout, the largest decrease in voting of any state other than Mississippi. Roughly half of it occurred in Milwaukee. In black neighborhoods, which heavily favored Clinton, turnout decreased by 23 percent. Overall, black turnout dropped by 19 percent in Wisconsin in 2016 compared with 2012, more than four times the national decline among black voters, according to a report by the Center for American Progress.

After the election, registered voters who didn't cast a ballot in Milwaukee and Madison, the state's two most Democratic areas, were asked why. One in 10 nonvoters said they were blocked or deterred by the state's ID law, according to a University of Wisconsin study. That meant up to 23,000 people in two counties alone didn't show up at least in part because of the ID requirement – almost the exact same number of voters by which Trump won the state. Up to 45,000 people were prevented from voting statewide. African-Americans, who voted for Clinton over Trump by an 88-to-8 margin, were three times more likely than whites to be kept from the polls. "Thousands, and perhaps tens of thousands, of otherwise eligible people were deterred from voting by the ID law," said University of Wisconsin political scientist Kenneth Mayer.

You are a partisan nut with no brains. Did you read the leftwing Politifact? Probably not because it doesn’t fit your leftwing conspiracies.

You are a partisan nut with no brains. Did you read the leftwing Politifact? Probably not because it doesn’t fit your leftwing conspiracies.

Great comeback, lightweight. I presented you a direct quote of a Wisconsin Repug politician admitting that voter ID laws were implemented to help the Repug Party. I presented you evidence from a University of Wisconsin study. And that weak-ass response is all you got?

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. You suck at this shit, Repug goober.

Great comeback, lightweight. I presented you a direct quote of a Wisconsin Repug politician admitting that voter ID laws were implemented to help the Repug Party. I presented you evidence from a University of Wisconsin study. And that weak-ass response is all you got?

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. You suck at this shit, Repug goober.
Except for the fact that NO ONE prevented anyone from getting ID dumb ass. Isn't it funny that when minorities need id for things like cashing checks or getting welfare checks they never have a problem but somehow id for voting is impossible?

I presented you a direct quote of a Wisconsin Repug politician admitting that voter ID laws were implemented to help the Repug Party.

Obviously.
Anything that reduces Dem voter fraud is going to help Republicans.

I presented you a direct quote of a Wisconsin Repug politician admitting that voter ID laws were implemented to help the Repug Party.

Obviously.
Anything that reduces Dem voter fraud is going to help Republicans.

Evidence of voter fraud? Of course not. Just wishful thinking on your part.

Except for the fact that NO ONE prevented anyone from getting ID dumb ass. Isn't it funny that when minorities need id for things like cashing checks or getting welfare checks they never have a problem but somehow id for voting is impossible?

Since there is virtually no evidence of voter fraud, then what's the point of making everyone have a voter ID? It's just another way for Repugs to stack the deck in their favor, like that Repug politician admitted. Not that a dishonest lump of shit like you cares about that.

I posted a left wing link that blew your theory to shreds and you ignored it, I replied in kind. I’m not sure why you think it’s okay to ignore my links and I should read yours. You want to exchange ideas, fine, you want to try to shove your propaganda down my throat, forget it loser.

I posted a left wing link that blew your theory to shreds and you ignored it, I replied in kind. I’m not sure why you think it’s okay to ignore my links and I should read yours. You want to exchange ideas, fine, you want to try to shove your propaganda down my throat, forget it loser.

I didn't see your link. If you want to repost it, go ahead.

It is in the post you quoted me, bright boi.

It is in the post you quoted me, bright boi.

I read it. First of all, what makes you think this news organization is leftwing?

Secondly, your article proves nothing. I didn't claim voter suppression caused 200,000 people not to vote in Wisconsin. Neither does my link. However, it's quite plausible (actually probable) that 45,000 people were prevented from voting, as my link stated. This was more than enough to prevent Clinton from winning the state.

Forum List

Back