What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
The lack of an established process for reviewing elections points to a larger issue: The structures established by the Constitution assumed a world in which the presidency and the Electoral College were not fully absorbed into a contentious national party system. That vision has long since been replaced by one in which presidential elections are national contests over policy agendas and ideas. The text of our Constitution has never been changed to reflect this reality. Instead, the Electoral College remains the final word on who gets to be president. When it comes to the possibility that the winning side colluded with a foreign power to influence the election outcome, the Constitution doesn’t offer much in the way of a plan.

Much More: What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

I have only quoted the last paragraph. All the details are in the previous eleven paragraphs. The bottom line appears to be that our Constitution is not equipped to deal with such an event. Hence, a constitutional crisis.

The lack of an established process for reviewing elections points to a larger issue: The structures established by the Constitution assumed a world in which the presidency and the Electoral College were not fully absorbed into a contentious national party system. That vision has long since been replaced by one in which presidential elections are national contests over policy agendas and ideas. The text of our Constitution has never been changed to reflect this reality. Instead, the Electoral College remains the final word on who gets to be president. When it comes to the possibility that the winning side colluded with a foreign power to influence the election outcome, the Constitution doesn’t offer much in the way of a plan.

Much More: What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

I have only quoted the last paragraph. All the details are in the previous eleven paragraphs. The bottom line appears to be that our Constitution is not equipped to deal with such an event. Hence, a constitutional crisis.

And this has relevance to the 2016 election how?

If anything was fraudulent, it was the Obama administration working illegally behind the scenes to defeat Trump

If anything was fraudulent, it was the Obama administration working illegally behind the scenes to defeat Trump

Try to focus on what the thread topic actually deals with - and not your paranoia.

Try to focus on what the thread topic actually deals with - and not your paranoia.

That's not paranoia. It's fact.

The Constitution doesn't cover money laundering or grand theft auto either. However, we have laws that deal with election fraud on the federal level.

What a completely moot question as the election wasn't a fraud because Trump overcame hiLIARy's fraudulent maneuvers.

LOL why not you loons have tried everything else....hilarious watching you spin in the wind

If fraud is proven, it seems to me that the winner of the most popular votes should become president. However, our Constitution doesn't address that. If Trump and Pence are indicted and/or impeached - I certainly don't want Paul Ryan to become president.

If fraud is proven, it seems to me that the winner of the most popular votes should become president. However, our Constitution doesn't address that. If Trump and Pence are indicted and/or impeached - I certainly don't want Paul Ryan to become president.

Well, we certainly won't have an Indian in the White House.

We've already tried a black and that failed miserably. Country doesn't
want a fatass woman.

Can't see some slope getting the nod. The President is required
to speak English, thus that leaves the beaners out.

I guess, we'll just keep it like it is. There won't be anybody removed from
office...so everything will carry on.

Doesn't work that way Squanto

want a fatass woman.

Don't give this meme any credibility whatsover. It's intended to get people to accept the notion that Trump's election was fraudulent.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Hillary losing does not make it a fraud.

Now Ballots magically appearing in IL and TX to fuck Nixon in 1960 -- that was a fraud

This thread is about your petulant snowflake refusal to accept the fact that the voters rejected your insane agenda.

Russian generated Facebook memes of Hillary don’t constitute election fraud.

Besides, we really start cracking down on election fraud there would be many Dems going to jail or at least losing their jobs.

want a fatass woman.

Don't give this meme any credibility whatsover. It's intended to get people to accept the notion that Trump's election was fraudulent.

The only thing fraudulent is the op.

Blanket sales have been slow this year.

The list of succession is not something to celebrate,
(see: United States presidential line of succession - Wikipedia)

Some of them might even be worse than Pence ... err ... I suppose that's not possible. Maybe when Trump leaves Pence will name someone whose competent, not a bigot and a REAL Christian. As far as I'm concerned Pence is a CINO, i.e. a Christian in name only.

Forum List

Back