What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

Hillary was illegally cheated out of the presidency.
Bullshit. You can't point to a single illegal vote Trump recieved. On the other hand, Hillary recieved millions of illegal votes.

Proof?
Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof
BWHAHAHAHAHA. You actually took the word of a black man over whites... John Gibbs, the author of your centerpiece is very Black. Gee...youve practically got his testicles in your mouth.You are so enamored of him you lovingly posted his narrative 3 times on the same page. Ahhh...its spring and love is in the air....

Bullshit. You can't point to a single illegal vote Trump recieved. On the other hand, Hillary recieved millions of illegal votes.

Proof?
Voter Fraud Is Real. Here’s The Proof
BWHAHAHAHAHA. You actually took the word of a black man over whites... John Gibbs, the author of your centerpiece is very Black. Gee...youve practically got his testicles in your mouth.You are so enamored of him you lovingly posted his narrative 3 times on the same page. Ahhh...its spring and love is in the air....

Was the piece of shit you posted supposed to prove something?

If fraud is proven, it seems to me that the winner of the most popular votes should become president. However, our Constitution doesn't address that. If Trump and Pence are indicted and/or impeached - I certainly don't want Paul Ryan to become president.

Skipping Moose will have to wipe out half of Washington DC before a Democrat would be eligible for the White House through the Order of Secession.
That's the point ... Nobody really likes the Democrats.

The lack of an established process for reviewing elections points to a larger issue: The structures established by the Constitution assumed a world in which the presidency and the Electoral College were not fully absorbed into a contentious national party system. That vision has long since been replaced by one in which presidential elections are national contests over policy agendas and ideas. The text of our Constitution has never been changed to reflect this reality. Instead, the Electoral College remains the final word on who gets to be president. When it comes to the possibility that the winning side colluded with a foreign power to influence the election outcome, the Constitution doesn’t offer much in the way of a plan.

Much More: What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

I have only quoted the last paragraph. All the details are in the previous eleven paragraphs. The bottom line appears to be that our Constitution is not equipped to deal with such an event. Hence, a constitutional crisis.

And this has relevance to the 2016 election how?

If anything was fraudulent, it was the Obama administration working illegally behind the scenes to defeat Trump

Try to focus on what the thread topic actually deals with - and not your paranoia.

He dealt with it perfectly...the thread is your fantasy

The lack of an established process for reviewing elections points to a larger issue: The structures established by the Constitution assumed a world in which the presidency and the Electoral College were not fully absorbed into a contentious national party system. That vision has long since been replaced by one in which presidential elections are national contests over policy agendas and ideas. The text of our Constitution has never been changed to reflect this reality. Instead, the Electoral College remains the final word on who gets to be president. When it comes to the possibility that the winning side colluded with a foreign power to influence the election outcome, the Constitution doesn’t offer much in the way of a plan.

Much More: What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud? The Constitution Doesn’t Say.

I have only quoted the last paragraph. All the details are in the previous eleven paragraphs. The bottom line appears to be that our Constitution is not equipped to deal with such an event. Hence, a constitutional crisis.
Doesn't matter once the Electoral College proclaims their decision.

I disagree. Such a constitutional crisis must be dealt with - somehow.

I hear screaming at the sky works well.

'What Happens If The Election Was A Fraud?'

'IF'?

Hillary Clinton BOUGHT the DNC after Barry left it millions in debt. Hillary then used the DNC as an arm of her own Presidential campaign. She illegally used donations intended for other candidates on her own campaign. She // the DNC rigged their primaries, cheated in debates, engaged in election fraud, and screwed Sanders & his supporters. Hillary NEVER WON her party's Nomination - in doing all of this, she did far more to alter / interfere in the election than the Russians did.

ALSO, Hillary Clinton committed literally THOUSANDS of crimes through her Secret Server scandal - she should have been in an orange jumpsuit that had a number on the back on election day instead of walking around free with her name on the ballot. If it had not been the illegal acts of protection by Obama, Holder, Lynch, Comey, McCabe, and Strzok she would have been in prison.
*** Democrats would NEVER have allowed a GOP candidate, especially Trump, be so obviously guilty with so much incriminating evidence in existence to support it, stay in the race like they criminally, hypocritically did for Hillary 'It's My Turn' Clinton.

The entire election was a sham based on the fact that the previous administration, US AGs, and FBI protected the DNC candidate from indictment, the DNC was bought and used by a FELON, and the Democratic Party ran a proven criminal for President who never even won their Nomination, a candidate busted for campaign law violations, campaign finance violations, not to mention TREASON by paying a foreign spy working with Russians $12 million for a debunked piece of Russian propaganda which she illegally used in the Presidential election campaign.

This will go down as the most criminal Presidential race ever because the Democrats ran the most criminal candidate in US history.

Keep the faith. You'll need it.

Hillary is a proven FELON who never won her party's nomination and committed treason by working with a foreign spy and Russians to obtain a debunked piece of Russian Propaganda she used illegally in the election campaign.

A FELON who committed thousands of counts of criminal activity and endangered national security and who should have been in prison on election day rather than have her name on the ballot, the criminal who never won her party's nomination thus did not earn a spot on the ballot can not be 'cheated' of anything.

In the end, Hillary ran the worst, most criminal campaign in US history and LOST.

It is way past time for snowflakes suffering from PTTWD to get help and / or accept the outcome of the election.

I don't know what the Constitution says, Pocahontas. I do know what Obama says though. He says you're a fucking retard:

If fraud is proven, it seems to me that the winner of the most popular votes should become president. However, our Constitution doesn't address that. If Trump and Pence are indicted and/or impeached - I certainly don't want Paul Ryan to become president.

You have completely left reality.

The only solution would be impeachment to any sort of issue with a President in general.

The Birther Movement is alive and well. Just looks a little different today. lol

The Birther Movement is alive and well. Just looks a little different today. lol
You can thank Hillary's aides for that, since they started it when the tried to salvage her failed Presidential run the 1st time. :p

If anything was fraudulent, it was the Obama administration working illegally behind the scenes to defeat Trump

Try to focus on what the thread topic actually deals with - and not your paranoia.

OK, the cluelessness of that one made me laugh at you out loud.

Pocahontas: The election was rigged

Bripat: The election was rigged

Pocahontas: {Melts down} you're paranoid!!!

My dear, there is no such thing as a "popular vote" in our elections. Read the Constitution

Why don't you protest out loud...or better yet, run for office ?

We have a president. To suggest otherwise is treason.

Does the Constitution say anything about what we should do bout Obama lying about being born in the US?

How do we undo all the illegals things he did in his administration since he was never eligible to be President?

This thread is about your petulant snowflake refusal to accept the fact that the voters rejected your insane agenda.

Yes, and Pocahontas's wack job woman hating candidate

Forum List

Back