What Happened With Prop. 19 in Ca.,....Dude?

Umm yes, mentally I'm addicted to McDonald's French Fries too.

Which do you think would be easier.....going a month without a McD's french fry, or a month without a joint? Be honest, and YOU will find your answer.

I've gone two years without either with no problem to keep my job and to keep my health in check trying to train to start boxing and in High School I used to smoke my knee caps off every weekend...

and would drive to McDonalds and order four mcdoubles three small fries and a sweet tea. Ahhh... the good old days.

Like I said, it's not physically addicting, but there is a mental issue. I too, stopped cold turkey with the stuff. But there was a week or so where it was difficult getting to sleep without it. I know I'm not the exception on this. Just sayin...

It is a good thing to have taxpayers funding law enforcement and keeping criminals off the streets... it is a good thing that drugs including meth, pot, cocaine, etc are illegal... I would sooner accept having cigs made illegal than having our current illegal drugs made legal

Pot is indeed also dangerous... and to think it is less so than smoking something else like tobacco shows your lunacy...

And if you can't stop smoking your weed like others cannot stop drinking, I would advise you to see rehab just as I would advise the alcoholic to do the same

I have seen the effects that a perpetual pothead can cause a family... and glad I got my brother's kids away from him, keeping them from that environment.. they are better off with the aunt and uncle than what they were with my stoner brother

Small government? Good job.:clap2:

Sounds like fascism.

What people do with their bodies is none of your business. Seriously the amount of people this nation throws in prison is REDICULOUS as it is. There seriously needs to be a massive prison system reform in this nation. We really shouldn't be throwing as many people in prison as we do.

We need to start decriminalizing drug usage and sale, stop trowing people in prison for stealing and start forcing them to pay heafty fines instead. We also need to start actually using the death penalty. Then for those who do commit crimes and should be imprisoned we should be feeding them bread and water.

Says you.

Marijuana has medical properties and can be used as a pain killer, and is probably a safer pain killer then some of these rediculously addictive over the counter drugs that exist today from the pharmecuetical industry. Tobacco can hardly claim the same.

I have seen the effects that a perpetual pothead can cause a family... and glad I got my brother's kids away from him, keeping them from that environment.. they are better off with the aunt and uncle than what they were with my stoner brother

It's still none of the government's damn business.

Idiot.. small government does not mean giving up on criminal law or law enforcement... try having government not in things like giving handouts just because you fucking exist...

You have the medicinal benefits from pot without the stoner buzz.. it's called motherfucking Marinol... but that is not what you want, you just want your high like any other stoner or junkie... get off the weed and learn to write coherently

Idiot.. small government does not mean giving up on criminal law or law enforcement...

If being stupid and doing stupid things to yourself is criminal the prison would be filled with idiots and our nation would be one big prison state (not that it already isn't).

What you to yourself is NONE of the government's business. If you smoke weed in the privacy of your own home and buy yourself pay for the cheetos to bring your high down before you go to work that's nobody's damn business.

If you do meth and fuck your whole life up and end up on heroine somewhere in an abandoned building that's nobodys fault but your own. The government has no right to stop you from living your life as you want to in the privacy of your own home.

Victimless crimes are not crimes.

try having government not in things like giving handouts just because you fucking exist...

I'd agree.

You make your bed you lie in it.

The government has no business controlling what decisions you make with your life and no business bailing you out when you fuck up.

get off the weed and learn to write coherently

Can't smoke right now, dumbass. I'm under the threat of discharge if I fail piss test. Fact is the "War on Drugs" has done far more to absolutely DESTROY this nation and create the nanny welfare state you claim to hate, then anything. The War on Drugs tears communities and cities apart, and I DON'T WANT TO PAY TAXES TO PERPETUATE THE BULLSHIT. Prohibition doesn't fucking work, we learned that in the 20s and idiots like you still don't get it.

I was also surprised that it didn't pass. I guess we have more conservatives in CA than we thought. I voted no because I think that pot has lasting consequences that are not positive.

Which do you think would be easier.....going a month without a McD's french fry, or a month without a joint? Be honest, and YOU will find your answer.

I've gone two years without either with no problem to keep my job and to keep my health in check trying to train to start boxing and in High School I used to smoke my knee caps off every weekend...

and would drive to McDonalds and order four mcdoubles three small fries and a sweet tea. Ahhh... the good old days.

Like I said, it's not physically addicting, but there is a mental issue. I too, stopped cold turkey with the stuff. But there was a week or so where it was difficult getting to sleep without it. I know I'm not the exception on this. Just sayin...

Doesn't negate the fact that what I do in the privacy of my own home is none of the government's business.

No.. it's the drugs that tear communities and families apart... it's the junkie stoner that blames other things

And "victimless crimes" are still indeed crimes..
crime
   /kraɪm/ Show Spelled[krahym] Show IPA
–noun
an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.
criminal activity and those engaged in it: to fight crime.
the habitual or frequent commission of crimes: a life of crime.
any offense, serious wrongdoing, or sin.
a foolish, senseless, or shameful act: It's a crime to let that beautiful garden go to ruin.

A crime does not inherently have to have a victim

I was also surprised that it didn't pass. I guess we have more conservatives in CA than we thought. I voted no because I think that pot has lasting consequences that are not positive.

So does McDonalds and Burger King.

And having to many conservatives isn't the problem. there are plenty of Democrats that faught against this bill. There are plenty of conservatives like Palin and Ron Paul who believe in at least decriminalization.

The problem is you don't have enough.

wann see the fastest way for republicans to repeat the dems defeat of 2010.
CONTINUE THE WAR ON DRUGS

So more dangerous "recreational" drugs are a good thing then?

Go to rehab, stoner

Sorry champ no need for rehab here. Yes it would be a good thing for tax payers not to pay to not lock up people for smokinging it. It would be a good thing not to have the tax payer paying for the jails. Marijuana is less dangerous that cigarettes and alcohol.

It is a good thing to have taxpayers funding law enforcement and keeping criminals off the streets... it is a good thing that drugs including meth, pot, cocaine, etc are illegal... I would sooner accept having cigs made illegal than having our current illegal drugs made legal

Pot is indeed also dangerous... and to think it is less so than smoking something else like tobacco shows your lunacy...

And if you can't stop smoking your weed like others cannot stop drinking, I would advise you to see rehab just as I would advise the alcoholic to do the same

You are entitled to your opinion. But not your own facts. Marijuana consumption is less harmful than both alcohol and cigarettes.

That you consider citizens who use non approved recreational drugs as criminals tells me that you are a fascist and probably don't realise it.

No.. it's the drugs that tear communities and families apart... it's the junkie stoner that blames other things
crime
–noun
an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.
a foolish, senseless, or shameful act: It's a crime to let that beautiful garden go to ruin.

Prohibition caused the creation of gangs surrounding the black market sale of alcohol.

Gangs cause violence and destruction.

Prohibition does the same thing today.

Why the fuck do you think we ended prohibition in the first place? I DOESN'T WORK.

And no stoners are not the only people who realize that prohbition is a failed big government policy. Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson are all stoners, right?

Sorry champ no need for rehab here. Yes it would be a good thing for tax payers not to pay to not lock up people for smokinging it. It would be a good thing not to have the tax payer paying for the jails. Marijuana is less dangerous that cigarettes and alcohol.

You are entitled to your opinion. But not your own facts. Marijuana consumption is less harmful than both alcohol and cigarettes.

That you consider citizens who use non approved recreational drugs as criminals tells me that you are a fascist and probably don't realise it.

No.. it is not... inhalation of smoke is not less dangerous because you want your specific buzz... and 'research' by potheads and activist whack-jobs like NORML are not going to convince anyone otherwise, except for the stoners themselves

And it is ILLEGAL recreational drugs.. not "non approved"

Enforcement of laws and having standards is not fascist

Diamond facist hundreds of Doctors are prescribing it. I'll go with them over your GED, facist can't research on your own bs.

Doesn't negate the fact that what I do in the privacy of my own home is none of the government's business.

If that was my point, we would have a debate, but it's not.

No.. it is not... inhalation of smoke is not less dangerous because you want your specific buzz... and 'research' by potheads and activist whack-jobs like NORML are not going to convince anyone otherwise, except for the stoners themselves

It is when those laws violate civil liberties and are unconstitutional.

crime
–noun

Prohibition caused the creation of gangs surrounding the black market sale of alcohol.

Gangs cause violence and destruction.

Prohibition does the same thing today.

Why the fuck do you think we ended prohibition in the first place? I DOESN'T WORK.

And no stoners are not the only people who realize that prohbition is a failed big government policy. Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson are all stoners, right?

Nice attempt at spin... try and go with what was said... .it is the junkie stoners who blame things other than the drugs when it is tearing communities and families apart

Many things are prohibited by law... NUMEROUS actions and behaviors by the individual and can directly or indirectly impact others or the condition of the individual... prohibiting behaviors is not what you would call 'failed policy'

It was once illegal for woman to vote, not all laws are just by a long shot. Facist Dave

Diamond facist hundreds of Doctors are prescribing it. I'll go with them over your GED, facist can't research on your own bs.

Oh, here we go again, the self proclaimed MBA trying to demean another person with his ol' GED rhetoric. Topspin....deal with your issues on education, or lack there of, and move on. You are your own worst enemy when you bring this shit up.

It is when those laws violate civil liberties and are unconstitutional.

You are free by the setup of the constitution... you are not free to do every behavior you wish... it is not unconstitutional to deem a certain behavior illegal in society

Forum List

Back