What Happened With Prop. 19 in Ca.,....Dude?

And actually.. my brother did not drink.. was not on things like herion... he was a chronic pot smoker... he spent money on pot and neglected food for his kids... spent all day stoned, continually... harmed the development of his kids... and glad that his kids are not in his care
I know drunkards who beat their children when drunk, scarring them for life.

Do you want to criminalize alcohol?

As stated.. I would sooner criminalize alcohol than decriminalize other drugs

OF COURSE you would Dipshit Dave.

You've probably got family connections in the Mafia ya fucking crook. By the way, ever heard of some dumb bitch known as Carrie Nation?

Remember.......that's where organized crime got a really good start in this country.

BTW........God makes plants, and by criminalizing a plant, you're trying to criminalize God's handiwork.

Incidentally, did you know that cannabis was used in Biblical times by God's Chosen (the Jews)? One of the main ingredients of the Holy Anointing Oil of the Kings of Israel was cannabis.

And............for the record..........would you have felt better if your relative had abused alcohol instead of cannabis because alcohol is legal?

And actually.. my brother did not drink.. was not on things like herion... he was a chronic pot smoker... he spent money on pot and neglected food for his kids... spent all day stoned, continually... harmed the development of his kids... and glad that his kids are not in his care
If it was legal he could have grown his own for free. It IS a WEED after all. It will grow just about anywhere.

19 was a dry run for 2012, and the ball got pushed further than it ever has before. Many of the fossil AARP voters will die off and the college kids will win the day in 12.

19 was a dry run for 2012, and the ball got pushed further than it ever has before. Many of the fossil AARP voters will die off and the college kids will win the day in 12.

And those Mexican termites multiply like rats!

HAHAHA!!!

I'm so glad you pot heads lost again. I don't know why, but it just amuses me so much when the pot heads don't get their beloved weed legalized!!!

Hey, stoners, breaking news: Blacks and Hispanics may be fiscal Democrats, but they are socially conservative!!! Blacks, Asians, Hispanics voted against Gay Marriage, and against legalizing weed. You lost.

bus90 your a moron. How the fuck does allowing commerce on cannabis hurt you, other than removing a hatoraid mixer from your toolshed.

From all the postings on this board, I thought it was all but a done deal. I woke up this morning reading the paper and saying to myself....WTF?

One hell of a lot of Hombolt country POT money went to defeating it, I'll wager.

Pot criminals and War on Drug Warriors have one thing in common, folks

They both depend on POT prohibition for their daily bread.

I know drunkards who beat their children when drunk, scarring them for life.

Do you want to criminalize alcohol?

Then we're fundamentally opposed on this issue. I'm not giving up beer.

Did not say I would want to criminalize alcohol.. I would keep the status quo for what is illegal and legal... but I did state I would more readily support the criminalization of alcohol before I would support decriminalization of illegal drugs...

And I too am a beer drinker... especially over poker in the garage

Then we're fundamentally opposed on this issue. I'm not giving up beer.

Did not say I would want to criminalize alcohol.. I would keep the status quo for what is illegal and legal... but I did state I would more readily support the criminalization of alcohol before I would support decriminalization of illegal drugs...

And I too am a beer drinker... especially over poker in the garage

You fucking drunk degenerate gambler. LOFL:lol:

If it was legal he could have grown his own for free. It IS a WEED after all. It will grow just about anywhere.

And he still would have neglected his kids... probably would have worked less, still not putting food on the table... and definitely would still have hurt their development with him being stoned perpetually

Forum List

Back