What Happened With Prop. 19 in Ca.,....Dude?

Diamond facist hundreds of Doctors are prescribing it. I'll go with them over your GED, facist can't research on your own bs.

Oh, here we go again, the self proclaimed MBA trying to demean another person with his ol' GED rhetoric. Topspin....deal with your issues on education, or lack there of, and move on. You are your own worst enemy when you bring this shit up.

blow me, I will call anyone a facist who is for jailing smokers. fool

It is a good thing to have taxpayers funding law enforcement and keeping criminals off the streets... it is a good thing that drugs including meth, pot, cocaine, etc are illegal... I would sooner accept having cigs made illegal than having our current illegal drugs made legal

Pot is indeed also dangerous... and to think it is less so than smoking something else like tobacco shows your lunacy...

And if you can't stop smoking your weed like others cannot stop drinking, I would advise you to see rehab just as I would advise the alcoholic to do the same

I have seen the effects that a perpetual pothead can cause a family... and glad I got my brother's kids away from him, keeping them from that environment.. they are better off with the aunt and uncle than what they were with my stoner brother

You are entitled to your opinion. But not your own facts. Marijuana consumption is less harmful than both alcohol and cigarettes.

That you consider citizens who use non approved recreational drugs as criminals tells me that you are a fascist and probably don't realise it.

No.. it is not... inhalation of smoke is not less dangerous because you want your specific buzz... and 'research' by potheads and activist whack-jobs like NORML are not going to convince anyone otherwise, except for the stoners themselves

And it is ILLEGAL recreational drugs.. not "non approved"

Enforcement of laws and having standards is not fascist

One does not have to smoke Marijuana to enjoy it's effects.

You seem to be a very angry person who hurls uncalled for personal insults for no other reason than to try and bully your position. But that's the way it is with fascist isn't it? Always insulting, yelling at those who do not agree with you.

Diamond facist hundreds of Doctors are prescribing it. I'll go with them over your GED, facist can't research on your own bs.

Oh, here we go again, the self proclaimed MBA trying to demean another person with his ol' GED rhetoric. Topspin....deal with your issues on education, or lack there of, and move on. You are your own worst enemy when you bring this shit up.

Well it's only because the drug war made them fascist, but they don't know it.

Mr. MBA that was not my point. Also, as long as you have an MBA you might want to try a class from Practice Spelling Online | Online Spelling Tutorials | Spelling Practice Software. You'll be more convincing that you actually graduated from HS.

You are entitled to your opinion. But not your own facts. Marijuana consumption is less harmful than both alcohol and cigarettes.

That you consider citizens who use non approved recreational drugs as criminals tells me that you are a fascist and probably don't realise it.

No.. it is not... inhalation of smoke is not less dangerous because you want your specific buzz... and 'research' by potheads and activist whack-jobs like NORML are not going to convince anyone otherwise, except for the stoners themselves

You seem to be a very angry person who hurls uncalled for personal insults for no other reason than to try and bully your position. But that's the way it is with fascist isn't it? Always insulting, yelling at those who do not agree with you.

And you can get effects from tobacco in other ways as well

Shove pot up your ass and get effects like a suppository for all I care... still illegal and if caught, be prepared to pay the piper...

Hope TopSpin doesn't kill himself over this news.

Your a war hero and a super brave LEO.

I'm just a stoner accountant who doesn't think kids should go to jail for it, nor should we spend billions fighting it.
Personally, I do it in my garage. My better half doesn't allow it in the house even though she burned tree as a teenager.
Louisiana will be the last state to legalize.

Your the minority. Deal with it. Maybe consider your wrong.

If you actually have read my posts, you would know that I really don't have a dog in the fight. I don't care if they legalize it or not.

dave we are not all into shoving stuff up asses like you are Mr widestance facist.

Interesting news out of Britain recently........

LONDON – Alcohol is more dangerous than illegal drugs like heroin and crack cocaine, according to a new study.

British experts evaluated substances including alcohol, cocaine, heroin, ecstasy and marijuana, ranking them based on how destructive they are to the individual who takes them and to society as a whole.

Researchers analyzed how addictive a drug is and how it harms the human body, in addition to other criteria like environmental damage caused by the drug, its role in breaking up families and its economic costs, such as health care, social services, and prison.

Heroin, crack cocaine and methamphetamine, or crystal meth, were the most lethal to individuals. When considering their wider social effects, alcohol, heroin and crack cocaine were the deadliest. But overall, alcohol outranked all other substances, followed by heroin and crack cocaine. Marijuana, ecstasy and LSD scored far lower.
The study was paid for by Britain's Centre for Crime and Justice Studies and was published online Monday in the medical journal, Lancet.

Experts said alcohol scored so high because it is so widely used and has devastating consequences not only for drinkers but for those around them.

Study: Alcohol more lethal than heroin, cocaine - Yahoo! News

As far as Marinol? Harvard Medical has already proven that Marinol is less effective and has more problems than cannabis that is smoked out of a pipe or a vaporizer.

Hey Dipshit Dave..........was cannabis the only substance that was involved with your family member? I'd be willing to bet that alcohol and other substances figured in prominently. Most times when there is problems, cannabis isn't the only substance involved.

No.. it's the drugs that tear communities and families apart... it's the junkie stoner that blames other things
And "victimless crimes" are still indeed crimes..
crime
   /kraɪm/ Show Spelled[krahym] Show IPA
–noun
an action or an instance of negligence that is deemed injurious to the public welfare or morals or to the interests of the state and that is legally prohibited.
criminal activity and those engaged in it: to fight crime.
the habitual or frequent commission of crimes: a life of crime.
any offense, serious wrongdoing, or sin.
a foolish, senseless, or shameful act: It's a crime to let that beautiful garden go to ruin.

A crime does not inherently have to have a victim

Prohibition caused the creation of gangs surrounding the black market sale of alcohol.

Gangs cause violence and destruction.

Prohibition does the same thing today.

Why the fuck do you think we ended prohibition in the first place? I DOESN'T WORK.

And no stoners are not the only people who realize that prohbition is a failed big government policy. Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson are all stoners, right?

Nice attempt at spin... try and go with what was said... .it is the junkie stoners who blame things other than the drugs when it is tearing communities and families apart

Many things are prohibited by law... NUMEROUS actions and behaviors by the individual and can directly or indirectly impact others or the condition of the individual... prohibiting behaviors is not what you would call 'failed policy'

In nations like the Netherlands tell me how decriminalization tears people apart and destroy's families?

THIS is what destroys communities:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vykq1fm8hmo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4[/ame]

We've had this "War on Drugs" for decades. IT HAS FAILED.

It's time for a new drug policy because this one hasn't work. At all. It has made the situation WORSE.

Alcohol and weed tears families apart as much as guns kill people.

Used in moderate and with responsability weed and alcohol are harmless. Used in excess they can be deangerous.

The government's business is not to regulate what people do or possess. Tell me where in the constitution does the government have the right to protect people from their own stupid decisions?

Get over your damn self.

Hope TopSpin doesn't kill himself over this news.

Your a war hero and a super brave LEO.

I'm just a stoner accountant who doesn't think kids should go to jail for it, nor should we spend billions fighting it.
Personally, I do it in my garage. My better half doesn't allow it in the house even though she burned tree as a teenager.
Louisiana will be the last state to legalize.

Your the minority. Deal with it. Maybe consider your wrong.

Because it's a minority opinion it's wrong? Good job.:clap2:

If you actually have read my posts, you would know that I really don't have a dog in the fight. I don't care if they legalize it or not.

For my own personal stakes I don't care. I probably wouldn't smoke it if they legalized it anyway, it depends on the USAF and whether they'll continue to enforce their own drug policy.

My stakes are however that I've seen this drug war destroy inner cities from top to bottom. It doesn't make sense that fathers should be taken from the homes of their children for smoking weed or even being caught with. It absolutely disgusts me how biased this war on drugs is, and I'm paying for the foolishness with tax payer dollars.

The War on Drugs is clearly a failed policy as it hasn't stopped drug usage at all since it's inception, there for we should stop paying for it.

We are already in debt up to our eye balls. There are somethings we have to scrap if for nothing else to save our asses from economic downfall.

The majority of people who are not brain-dead stoners realize that legalization of drugs, including pot, is not a good thing.. plus it would open up the flood gates, setting precedent to having even more dangerous drugs legalized...

Aw yes the slippery slope argument because it's impossible to legalize weed without legalizing cocaine heroine, etc.

Seriously once you legalize weed it will automatically hypnotize people into wanting to legalize crystal meth.

It's science.

The majority of people who are not brain-dead stoners realize that legalization of drugs, including pot, is not a good thing.. plus it would open up the flood gates, setting precedent to having even more dangerous drugs legalized...

Aw yes the slippery slope argument because it's impossible to legalize weed without legalizing cocaine heroine, etc.

Seriously once you legalize weed it will automatically hypnotize people into wanting to legalize crystal meth.

It's science.

Adding words that were not said again... but legal precedent would indeed be set...

Nice try though

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIl8c-q0LII[/ame]
Busted (Stanshall/Innes)

I'm filthy, I'm hungry
I'm fed up to the teeth
I'm very revolutionary
I haven't washed in weeks
You've seen me dancing topless
And kipping on the beach
I'm so bloody normal
Yet I'm one of nature's freaks

I think it would do more good to try
And understand the other guy
In the soft, grey squeeze
As they mind the doors
Like a sacrifice for the minotaur
All together in the Blood Rush Hour!
C'mon fish-face, you got the power!

Then I went and got busted (yay)
They say I'm maladjusted (he's a fool)
I never can be trusted
By anybody anymore, yay yay yay
I got busted (yay)
My own mother was disgusted (she's a fool)
I got busted
(By the Law)

"'ello, 'ello, what's all this here?
I'll trim your wellingtons for you my dear."
I proceeded to plod at a porcupine pace
When I spotted the accused and decided to give chase
He blotted his copy book straight away
'Cause as soon as he saw me, whoops, 'e was away
Running like a rabbit, or a frisky poodle
Blowing his trousers like a bugle

Then I went and got busted (yay)
They say I'm maladjusted (he's a fag)
I never can be trusted
By anybody anymore, yay yay yay
I got busted (yay)
My own mother was disgusted (she's a fag)
I got busted
(By the Law, by the Law, by the Law)
Moo...moo...moo...

Last edited:
Prohibition caused the creation of gangs surrounding the black market sale of alcohol.

Gangs cause violence and destruction.

Prohibition does the same thing today.

Why the fuck do you think we ended prohibition in the first place? I DOESN'T WORK.

And no stoners are not the only people who realize that prohbition is a failed big government policy. Rand Paul, Ron Paul, Gary Johnson are all stoners, right?

Nice attempt at spin... try and go with what was said... .it is the junkie stoners who blame things other than the drugs when it is tearing communities and families apart

Many things are prohibited by law... NUMEROUS actions and behaviors by the individual and can directly or indirectly impact others or the condition of the individual... prohibiting behaviors is not what you would call 'failed policy'

In nations like the Netherlands tell me how decriminalization tears people apart and destroy's families?

THIS is what destroys communities:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vykq1fm8hmo[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V--tz3IMCY4[/ame]

We've had this "War on Drugs" for decades. IT HAS FAILED.

It's time for a new drug policy because this one hasn't work. At all. It has made the situation WORSE.

Alcohol and weed tears families apart as much as guns kill people.

Used in moderate and with responsability weed and alcohol are harmless. Used in excess they can be deangerous.

The government's business is not to regulate what people do or possess. Tell me where in the constitution does the government have the right to protect people from their own stupid decisions?

Get over your damn self.

Laws do regulate behavior... sorry... whether you like that your behavior is limited or not... law is a system of rules to regulate behavior as well as other aspects of society..

ADAPT... sounds like you need it

And you can get effects from tobacco in other ways as well

Shove pot up your ass and get effects like a suppository for all I care... still illegal and if caught, be prepared to pay the piper...

Why do fascist alway have a fetish with other peoples asses? BTW, Why the fuck do you care what I do in the priviacy of my own home?

Damn...gonna have to get a visa to the Netherlands, or learn Spanish, if I ever want to light up.

It's science.

Adding words that were not said again... but legal precedent would indeed be set...

Nice try though

You still think that if we legalize weed it'll somehow make everyone OK with a completely different drug? Ones that can be lethal and don't have much medical benefits and are not as accepted by our culture as weed? Sorry man but that's stupid.

Forum List

Back