Zone1 What happened to the "Most Reactions - Past 7 Days" panel on the right?

It's not the quantity of the yammering, it's the quality. :04:
Unfortunately, the quality is lacking lately with those who like to hear/see themselves and get that post count UP UP UP so they can feel all important while digging for polyps in mods butts to be oh-so-speshul but look stupid.

Unfortunately, the quality is lacking lately with those who like to hear/see themselves and get that post count UP UP UP so they can feel all important while digging for polyps in mods butts to be oh-so-speshul but look stupid.
It's been coming and going of late. Glitch in the matrix?

I don't think it has anything to do with quantity though as that basque guy would own it were that the case.

The donation header is gone too and Alerts has shit the bed.

Maybe the basque guy has up and runn-oft with all the site resources. :laughing0301:

I don't think it has anything to do with quantity though as that basque guy would own it were that the case.

Maybe the basque guy has up and runn-oft with all the site resources. :laughing0301:

He's hoarding site resources. :laughing0301:

Could it be that fundraising is not going well? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm..................... wonder why.

The Stalinists probably complained that they were underrepresented, so the whole thing was nixed for equity's sake.

Stupid-Americans are the latest victim class, you know.

The Stalinists probably complained that they were underrepresented, so the whole thing was nixed for equity's sake.

Stupid-Americans are the latest victim class, you know.

I can hear them crying.

The marxists have been prominently absent from that honor roll for a couple of weeks, and before that, you could see only one or two there on the board on any given day. So they whined to their favorite maudes to move the board to the bottom of the Forum directory page.

Can't have the whiney babies constantly faced with the stunning visual evidence of the fact that nobody loves them.

I can hear them crying.

The marxists have been prominently absent from that honor roll for a couple of weeks, and before that, you could see only one or two there on the board on any given day. So they whined to their favorite maudes to move the board to the bottom of the Forum directory page.

Can't have the whiney babies constantly faced with the stunning visual evidence of the fact that nobody loves them.
My long-standing suspicion is that a good many of them have one particular mod on speed dial.

There's actually quite a few glitches on here that have only recently happened. I mentioned one a while back, but didn't mention any of the others. I think they're all a consequence of the same messed up setting.

Not sure about the one being asked about in this thread, though.

You never know if it's an actual glitch or someone who doesn't really know what they're doing screwing around with interface settings.

A short list of the normally functional end user actions aren't any longer functional when you're logged out. But since probably everyone just automatically logs in, they aren't noticed.

I'd say there's probably at least four functions that don't work when you're logged out. Something like that. But they're all related in that they're of similar elements of the interface.

You know what they need? I'll tell you what they need...

Last edited:
I've never seen that "Amazon Deals'' section before either.

That's new.

Must be those Amazon Affiliate/Amazon Associate links to monetaize traffic.

Though I don't actually see any links. Just a new placeholder section for them.

Perhaps the insertion of that new section is now taking the place of the section mentioned in the OP here. That would be a purposeful organizational change rather than a glitch.

The actual glitches elsewhere still exist, though. Which basically happens when changes are made and testing of other, relevant aspects of the interface aren't tested very thoroughly afterward for function.

The bare minimum scenario...

Last edited:
I've never seen that "Amazon Deals'' section before either.

That's new.

Must be those Amazon Affiliate/Amazon Associate links to monetaize traffic.

Though I don't actually see any links. Just a new placeholder section for them.

Perhaps the insertion of that new section is now taking the place of the section mentioned in the OP here. That would be a purposeful organizational change rather than a glitch.

The actual glitches elsewhere still exist, though. Which basically happens when changes are made and testing of other, relevant aspects of the interface aren't tested very thoroughly afterward for function.

The bare minimum scenario...

I'm thinking that it must be a particle of pre-animate matter caught in the matrix. ;)

Or...despite all your rage you're still just a rat in a cage?

Ha....
Totally missed it.

While scanning Ceti Alpha V in conjunction with Project Genesis, the USS Reliant detected a minor energy flux reading on one of the ship's dynoscanners, leading the crew to believe that the scanner was out of adjustment, that it contained life or that a particle of preanimate matter was caught in the matrix. (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

Forum List

Back