Zone1 ATTENTION TROLLS

Auld Phart

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2013
After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

as of this post, anyone posting such stupidity will be moved to Limbo, (ignore)
I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.

Last edited:
That's where I am at with a lot of these conversations. I stopped going to the politics forum primarily because I know who is going to say what. Some of you cats have only been saying the same thing for the last 10 years. Hell, I'm going to say the exact same thing for the last 5-8. I don't think we have had a good conversation in many areas of this forum since about 2015.

27ywg4.jpg

After 6 years of being referred to as a 'cult member', a MAGAt, a 'trumper', etc, I'm tired.

I have been stating for 6+ years that I would not, and will never vote for Trump, and explaining why, I've had enough

I won't be able to respond to your stupidity, as I will no longer be able to see it.

your choice

act like an adult, or be sent to Romper Room, to play with the other preschoolers.
Who are you?

your choice

What usually triggers the attacks on you by rabid anti trumpers?

What might you say to set them off?

Thats why I switched to being a democrat again, but I think I will start a new party called (maybe) the JFK Democrat party
JFK did three things right.

1. He was a member of the NRA

2. He was for lower taxes,

3. He fucked hot chicks when his wife was out of town.

Otherwise he was a weak piece of shit.

Huh... I just dropped any affiliation to any party and vote my conscience. This allows me to maintain my principles rather than join a party whose beliefs mostly disagree with mine.
Well I am thinking about running for Senate against Ron Johnson in 2028, so I need all the help I can get.

I think they do it just to piss me off.

Does it work?

Rhetorical question.

You are the one who gives their words power, not them.

If I had a dollar for every liberal that called me a Trumpublican and one for every Trumpublican that called me a liberal, I'd be vacationing in someplace that isn't South Carolina rather than posting on this message board.

JFK did three things right.

1. He was a member of the NRA

2. He was for lower taxes,

3. He fucked hot chicks when his wife was out of town.

Otherwise he was a weak piece of shit.
You forgot about the main two things that mattered the most to a guy like me

This is a real question in hopes of a real answer. Why do you continue to be a republican, and vote for republicans if you are ashamed of them? Doesn't supporting the crazy make you part of the crazy?
hy do you continue to be a republican, and vote for republicans if you are ashamed of them?

IMO, Trump isn't a Republican

Never was

Forum List

Back