Boeing has failed to provide documentation to NTSB or to identify workers who worked on the panel that blew off

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
I wonder why they are resisting identifying the people to blame. Oh! I know why they're keeping quiet.

Boeing-Diversity-2.jpg

They may not know who it was TBH. From things I have read here and there, MAX were pushed through without the normal thoroughness and some Boeing officials avoid flying on them period.

We need more upstart aeronautical companies to bypass these older ones who embraced woke agendas that have now put the safety of people using their products in danger.

Former Boeing quality control engineer John Barnett has passed away. The body of the 62-year-old man was found in his car in South Carolina, reports The Daily Mail.

A few days ago, he testified as part of a lawsuit against the company, the publication recalls. Barnett was a Boeing employee for 32 years, retiring in 2017. Police say the former engineer died because of a wound he "self-inflicted." Investigators are investigating the case.

The lawsuit was initiated after Boeing's countersuit. The publication, citing attorney Brian Knowles, writes that Barnett last week testified on the case to the aircraft manufacturer's lawyers.

Barnett previously accused employees of installing "second-rate parts" on Boeing 787 Dreamliner airplanes. He said the workers wanted to avoid delays in airplane production.

Boeing Corp. expressed condolences over the death of the former engineer.

They may not know who it was TBH. From things I have read here and there, MAX were pushed through without the normal thoroughness and some Boeing officials avoid flying on them period.

Mean to say they can't narrow down to who worked what shift on what days, who was assigned to what tasks, and who is the managers with the workers under them? Rushed or not I find that very hard to believe that they just have people running around doing stuff willy nilly with absolutely no way to keep track of who was even there.

I call bullshit, they know who they are. They are just hiding it for some reason or another.

Boeing is covering this up much like they more than likely covered up their witness set to testify against them that managed to "comitt suicide" before he could testify.

I wonder why they are resisting identifying the people to blame. Oh! I know why they're keeping quiet.

Boeing-Diversity-2.jpg

1710698659868.png

Mean to say they can't narrow down to who worked what shift on what days, who was assigned to what tasks, and who is the managers with the workers under them? Rushed or not I find that very hard to believe that they just have people running around doing stuff willy nilly with absolutely no way to keep track of who was even there.

I call bullshit, they know who they are. They are just hiding it for some reason or another.

Boeing is covering this up much like they more than likely covered up their witness set to testify against them that managed to "comitt suicide" before he could testify.
They may be able to narrow it down to a group of folks but how many innocent people should be caught up in the witch hunt for the guilty party

Guys, the door plug was installed by Spirit AeroSystems personnel in Boeing's Renton plant. They are the builder of the fuselage section.

Boeing provided pictures and what documentation they had, but the names of the people who actually did the repairs and bought off on them are not known to Boeing. They are working on it, and I don't know what level of cooperation they are getting from Spirit but my impression is not very much.

Another thread claims that Boeing "erased" the CCTV footage, and that is very misleading. The CCTV footage is from security cameras, and it automatically over-writes after 30 days. Not part of the QC system.

Forum List

Back