What Happened to the Military

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.
The weight standards are much more stringent than they used to be...so I call bull shit on your complaints.

The camo's with Velcro patches and 100 pockets. If your not in combat then don't wear it. Can we have a garrison uniform that has shined boots, pressed uniform, and some pop to it. Does not have to be C's, B's, A's or super A's. They wear combat fatigues because they don't have to shine boots or press a uniform.
When I was in you had to polish boots, but now they are wearing the ones that are light brown that look like suede?? Can you polish them?

Why would you? They are COMBAT boots designed to be worn in harsh places and conditions. :salute:

The camo's with Velcro patches and 100 pockets. If your not in combat then don't wear it. Can we have a garrison uniform that has shined boots, pressed uniform, and some pop to it. Does not have to be C's, B's, A's or super A's. They wear combat fatigues because they don't have to shine boots or press a uniform.
When I was in you had to polish boots, but now they are wearing the ones that are light brown that look like suede?? Can you polish them?

Why would you? They are COMBAT boots designed to be worn in harsh places and conditions. :salute:
When you are in garrison? We wore jungle boots, but when back in garrison they had to be shined.

The weight standards are much more stringent than they used to be...so I call bull shit on your complaints.
Someone please post that pic of a Marine eating chow with fat Army guys walking around behind him.

You know which one I'm talkin' about? I can't find it.

It's been over 30 years since I retired and can only speak to what I see out at Nellis AFB.

I have yet to see a truly overweight airman/woman and every single one of them wear properly uniforms, even cammies highly pressed.

Those who don't care about their personal appearance do not last long in the military. It not only reflects poorly upon them but those around them.

:salute:

Just asking, since we had to polish our combat boots during Ronny Raygun

My eldest kid broke a tradition going back to the Revolutionary War, every generation was Army , he joined the Air Force...My youngest wants to join the Air Force...Everyone else in the family, like cousins, went into the Marines..I tried to join the Air Force but they told me I could not, too many traffic tickets.......

The Air Force has the smartest enlisted men of any service. After all, we send the officers out to do the fighting.

The only hollowing with which Youch is familiar is the one between his ears.

The best are staying in the military and getting rid of the equivalents of the JimBowies and the Youches.

And maybe they're just more comfortable. Does it really matter what they wear?

Inside the US, yes. It apparently matters a LOT what cops wear.

Unless the Army is going to war inside our borders...they shouldn't wear battle BDU's inside our borders. This isn't martial law.

I live near a United States Army base and I see soldiers about all the time. Why are they so fat and unsat? Their uniforms are wrinkled pieces of shit, they don't shine boots anymore. They have gays I their ranks out in the open. Just soft as hell. What happened? Don't think I could stand to see Navy or Air Farce.

Democrat regimes are never good to the military.

Unless the Army is going to war inside our borders...they shouldn't wear battle BDU's inside our borders. This isn't martial law.
Oh yes this makes total sense, they should be running around in the woods training while wearing dress blues.

Jesus Christ how do you guys come up with this shit?

Our military personnel are as strac under this admin as under Bush's.

All the whining is from a bunch of folks who never served.
Look motherfucker, I served and would stack myself up against your pussy Army Ranger ass any day. In fact I do not think YOU SERVED. And Moonglow is a queer. Army, go figure.
Actually, from your false complaints about military members these days...I have my doubts that you served....for long.

Our military personnel are as strac under this admin as under Bush's.

All the whining is from a bunch of folks who never served.
Look motherfucker, I served and would stack myself up against your pussy Army Ranger ass any day. In fact I do not think YOU SERVED. And Moonglow is a queer. Army, go figure.

Don't forget, Jarheads make good hat racks...
Infantry Marines are warriors. Hence Hue City and Fallujah Marine Corps assets. Give the tough stuff to the best.
I live between MCAS Miramar and Camp Pendleton...those Marines today I'd put up against any from your century. :D

How so?

Relaxing standards...like back in the 70 s when the Bruhs didn't have to shave...accommodate the female ass...namby pamby like obamby.
=================
back in the 70's when i was in the Navy and deployed they allowed us to grow beards and wear civvies. it was the "look like foreign tourists" due to uniformed men were targets for kidnapping. :up:

Navy still allows you to grow a beard...subjective to the commander.. The Army and Marines do not because of sealing issues with gas mask..

How so?
They dismantle the military.
Under Obama, men in Afghanistan received pink slips ..........no job when they come home.
Read about James Gorelick's "wall" in the Clinton administration (the information barrier between the CIA and FBI)
The Rules of Engagement in war have changed under Obama. Because of those rules, more of our soldiers have died. 73% of the Afghanistan soldier deaths have occurred since 2009. They belong to Obama and can be attributed to his rules of engagement.

If that doesn't mean our military is weaker then I don't know what does. When you put your soldiers out there as sitting ducks for the enemy, that = WEAK.

If you don't like my sources, just google and you may be able to find sources you prefer, but my statements are fact.

Forum List

Back