WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DNC INVESTIGATION OF KEITH ELLISON’S ALLEGED DOMESTIC ABUSE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It’s been two weeks since the DNC announced it was “reviewing” domestic abuse allegations against deputy DNC chair Keith Ellison.

The DNC still has no details on its investigation of the allegations and chairman Tom Perez recently passed the buck to the state party when asked about the DNC’s handling of the Ellison accusations.

Prominent national Democrats are using the DNC investigation to avoid answering whether they believe Ellison’s accuser.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

Crickets! But I want an Ellison for Attorney General Wife Beater T-Shirt!

unnamed.jpg

I see you are new here, so I just want to give you a heads up: you cannot create titles in all caps. The moderators will close the thread. If you go to edit and choose "tools" you can re-name the thread in normal sized lettering to keep them from closing it.

Minnesota Democratic Party is investigating the the accusations as they appointed lawyers to go into any evidence, such as calls, emails and texts or anything else that may apply.
I would guess, if the woman's allegations were true, he'd drop out of the election and if proven true after the election, he'd be forced to step down.
Look, Trump is still president. He has been trying to stop a civil case by a woman for sexual harassment in New York. So far Trump has failed and the case is moving forward.
Do you think that Trump should step down if proven liable?

upload_2018-8-28_21-26-20.jpeg

The swamp is sweeping it under the rug....if he were white and a Trump supporter he would be all over the news....libs would be protesting his home and blocking Freeway traffic to his town....

Read the Rules please. Do not start a thread with the title in all caps.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back