'Rapist' (D) Keith Ellison's Lead Vanishes...

`
Classic conservative hypocrisy. Here the right spends over a month, wailing and gnashing their teeth over how Kavanaugh was unfairly accused of sexual assault without all the facts being known, then they turn around and accuse this guy of the same thing without all the facts being known.

Never a dull moment here.
`

`
Classic conservative hypocrisy. Here the right spends over a month, wailing and gnashing their teeth over how Kavanaugh was unfairly accused of sexual assault without all the facts being known, then they turn around and accuse this guy of the same thing without all the facts being known.

Never a dull moment here.
`

The posts I've made, and most of the other posts I've read, are pointing out the hypocrisy of the DEMS, standing by this guy, not seriously acting as though he was already guilty.

This is danger time for the Democrats.

If I were a Democrat I would do whatever I could to get into contact with Antifa leaders and BEG them to leave the walkaway march alone.

If Antifa attacks the peaceful marchers just days before the election, this will be 2010 all over again and Democrats will barely have power in even blue states.

It won't matter whether the media supports Antifa or if the Democrats support the media, Antifa will be linked to Maxine Waters and Booker and Hillary and Holder, and the idiotic notion that walkaway is a Russian bot operation will be just as dashed as the Tea Party being "astroturf" or being the return of the Klan..

How bout those Dems? Out there stumping for a 'Rapist.' No dishonesty and hypocrisy there, huh? :rofl:

Keith Ellison's lead vanishing amid domestic abuse allegations

Embattled Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison’s lead in the Minnesota Attorney General election appears to be vanishing amid allegations of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend.

The congressman’s bid to become the top law enforcement official in the blue state was supposed to be an easy task for a popular Democrat who holds one of the top positions within the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

But Ellison’s lead has taken a dramatic cut since Karen Monahan came forward with her story in August detailing the physical and emotional abuse she suffered allegedly at the hands of Ellison...

Too bad the DNC can’t silence her, end any investigation, and force him into the position for the rest of his life like the GOP did with Kavanaugh. Maybe he should have raped her instead of pulling her off of a bed. The GOP would be screaming #HIMTOO #HIMTOOOOO!!!
Maybe Ford should have had a witness, police report, a friend she told this about to but she had zero.....Ellison's accuser does.........lean about due process
and don't ever complain about anyone getting railroaded after you were ok with that happening.

How bout those Dems? Out there stumping for a 'Rapist.' No dishonesty and hypocrisy there, huh? :rofl:

Embattled Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison’s lead in the Minnesota Attorney General election appears to be vanishing amid allegations of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend.

The congressman’s bid to become the top law enforcement official in the blue state was supposed to be an easy task for a popular Democrat who holds one of the top positions within the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

But Ellison’s lead has taken a dramatic cut since Karen Monahan came forward with her story in August detailing the physical and emotional abuse she suffered allegedly at the hands of Ellison...

Too bad the DNC can’t silence her, end any investigation, and force him into the position for the rest of his life like the GOP did with Kavanaugh. Maybe he should have raped her instead of pulling her off of a bed. The GOP would be screaming #HIMTOO #HIMTOOOOO!!!
Maybe Ford should have had a witness, police report, a friend she told this about to but she had zero.....Ellison's accuser does.........lean about due process
and don't ever complain about anyone getting railroaded after you were ok with that happening.

Pussy Hatters say it doesn't matter. He's a Democrat. He didn't do anything wrong. They're disingenuous hypocrites. It is what it is.

Wait...I thought the Democrats held their own INTERNAL investigation and found nothing to the claims by the woman Ellison smacked around?!

:rolleyes:

How bout those Dems? Out there stumping for a Rapist. No dishonesty and hypocrisy there, huh? :rofl:

The Minnenoplace media are giving it their all to bury this turd....Believe me.
This race hardly gets a mention.
Sad thing is he will probably win as three metro counties virtually erase the rest of the state.

Ellison's accuser was pulled off a bed. Wake me when there's a conviction; there won't be.

Ellison's accuser was pulled off a bed. Wake me when there's a conviction; there won't be.
atleast democrats believe the women

ooops...they did all the stuff you accuse republicans of doing (and we didn't do any of that)
Ellison accuser: Dems 'smeared, threatened, isolated' me

ooops...they did all the stuff you accuse republicans of doing (and we didn't do any of that)
I believe her. A lover's quarrel does not disqualify a candidate from office. Had he raped her... well that's your guys' thing.

Wait...I thought the Democrats held their own INTERNAL investigation and found nothing to the claims by the woman Ellison smacked around?!

:rolleyes:
Violent muslims always get a pass from Democrats. Keith is no exception.

How bout those Dems? Out there stumping for a Rapist. No dishonesty and hypocrisy there, huh? :rofl:

Any credible proof to back those allegations? Because simply put, he denies it, and he is entitled to the presumption of innocence.

Beat me to it.

I think Ellison is a total asswipe.

However, he should get the same considerations the right wanted for Kavenaugh.

Just about all elections will soon have this kind of taint if we allow it.

I believe her. A lover's quarrel does not disqualify a candidate from office. Had he raped her... well that's your guys' thing.
So beating a woman doesn't disqualify, ok....suuuuuure

and Kavanaugh raped as many women as the boys in the duke lacross case.......

Pulling off a bed is not beating. Did republicans intervene to sabotage the Duke lacrosse case, the way they did with your rapist judge?

Keith X, what a fuckhead. Man it’s been a really bad week or two for democrats. I love all the heart burn and melt downs they are having.

Pulling off a bed is not beating. Did republicans intervene to sabotage the Duke lacrosse case, the way they did with your rapist judge?

Lol, Duke lacrosse case. You are truely a moron.

Judge Finds Duke Prosecutor in Contempt - washingtonpost.com

Judge Finds Duke Prosecutor in Contempt

By AARON BEARD
The Associated Press
Saturday, September 1, 2007; 2:03 AM

DURHAM, N.C. -- The prosecutor who led the now-discredited rape case against three Duke University lacrosse players was held in criminal contempt of court Friday for lying to a judge when pursuing charges against the athletes.

Superior Court Judge W. Osmond Smith III sentenced Mike Nifong to a day in jail. The former Durham County district attorney, who was already stripped of his law license and had resigned from office, had faced as many as 30 days.

Forum List

Back