The DNC Is Courageously Refusing To Address Woman-Beating Allegations Against Their No. 2 Guy

Ever count how many men have actually committed abuse and rape and then lied about it?

Sure they lie about it! The unfortunate truth is that from time immortal, women have been objects of possession to conquer and own. In the Stone Age, rape was probably how a guy told a woman he liked her and had families. He literally captured her, beat her up, took her back to the cave for himself and fended others off from having her. But he also fed her, protected her, gave her a home, and that is how she survived in the paleolithic world. She came to find a "home" there, and a certain safety.

But this isn't the Stone Age anymore, still, these urges are in our genes, but that is no excuse for the actions you say, I've never done such a thing, that is assault, and should be reported, there is always SOMEONE to report it to, especially if you have evidence (teeth marks, etc). If I were going through that, I'd merely set up a witness, a camera, a tape recorder, catch the perp in action and charge him. The fact that you didn't lays much of the blame on you, who knows, maybe you even invited or enjoyed it a little. To be honest, I realize there is a certain shame some women feel, fear, guilt, blame, and it is very hard to come forward and face an attacker in court, but that's what you have to do.

But it needs to be done timely, not 20 years later, and WITH PROOF. If there is assault, especially repeated abuse, there is proof.

Dingbat, these things happen at the moment and cannot be foreseen. No woman knows that a guy is a slut until he does it. These sluts always got away with it. Why protect them? You pad down the hall in a ski lodge in your footed 'jamies to go to the common bathroom and the guy staying across the hall grabs you? You turn to go into the house (group house) and the guy sitting next to the door bites you? How is anyone supposed to know who is a pig? You want to keep this filth on the streets. You want to protect them? There is no reason in the world to protect these sluts. There is no reason in the world for women to put up with abuse.

Agreed. Don't you even know when someone agrees with you? Get attacked, get the evidence, report it. If you can't prove it, prepare for the next time and set the bastard up. You DO know you can buy watches that record everything?

This occurred long before these electronics were even invented. It's just an alert that these sluts have been walking our streets for decades. But why do you keep defending them? Don't you want them out of our society where they can't hurt anyone any more? What is this thing about protecting sluts?

Why hasn't Keith Ellison been driven from office? The facts are that he has presented NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of his innocence.

The Democrats just need to cut him loose

Not a fan of Ellison by any means, but shouldn’t it be his accusers who provide evidence he’s guilty? Since when are we guilty before proven innocent?
Since Harvey Weinstein, Kevin Spacy, Bill Cosby, etc.

Why hasn't Keith Ellison been driven from office? The facts are that he has presented NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of his innocence.

The Democrats just need to cut him loose

Not a fan of Ellison by any means, but shouldn’t it be his accusers who provide evidence he’s guilty? Since when are we guilty before proven innocent?

That is not how it works, anyone with (R) would have been raked through the coals in the media over this. So no it is not fair and equal treatment from the "news" media!

It is the hypocrisy of this that is being pointed out!
That IS how it works. Mimicking those you disagree with makes you the same as them.

Ellison has always acted emotionally out of control and that’s what emotionally distorted people do-they lash out. Libbies are great lashers and it can often be along the lines of sex abuse
Over thinkers, conservatives-not so much.

at least Trump is man enough to give wife beaters a free pass and pat them on the back - whataguy huh ...

DNC Silent As Deputy Chair Ellison Battles Domestic Abuse Allegations

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) has elected to remain silent as its deputy chair, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, battles allegations of domestic violence from an ex-girlfriend."

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

"After more than 72 hours of silence, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) weighed in Tuesday evening on domestic allegations against deputy chairman and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison.

“These allegations recently came to light and we are reviewing them. All allegations of domestic abuse are disturbing and should be taken seriously,” the DNC said in a statement to NPR.

The DNC’s statement didn’t go far enough, according to former DNC communications director Luis Miranda.

“The party has no choice but to suspend him at a minimum until they figure out what’s going on,”

'War on Women', anyone? :p

DNC Breaks Silence On Keith Ellison Domestic Abuse Allegations. Here’s What It Said

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND, HOT AIR, and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.
Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

The story isn’t fake, he has been accused and the Democratic Party is trying to decide what to do with the information.

Keith Ellison Wins Primary In Minnesota, As DNC Reviews Domestic Abuse Allegations

I for one believe you are innocent until proven guilty, I don’t care what Party you belong to. You on the other hand believe the worst if it is a Republican and damn innocent until proven guilty.

Partisanship and bigotry is evil and hates justice for all.
Keith Ellison is black, a democrat and a muslim. He has the get out of free trifecta.

Trump colludes with Russians, false but front page news for years
Ellison beats women-silence except for indignation that it’s being exposed

Ever count how many men have actually committed abuse and rape and then lied about it?

Sure they lie about it! The unfortunate truth is that from time immortal, women have been objects of possession to conquer and own. In the Stone Age, rape was probably how a guy told a woman he liked her and had families. He literally captured her, beat her up, took her back to the cave for himself and fended others off from having her. But he also fed her, protected her, gave her a home, and that is how she survived in the paleolithic world. She came to find a "home" there, and a certain safety.

But this isn't the Stone Age anymore, still, these urges are in our genes, but that is no excuse for the actions you say, I've never done such a thing, that is assault, and should be reported, there is always SOMEONE to report it to, especially if you have evidence (teeth marks, etc). If I were going through that, I'd merely set up a witness, a camera, a tape recorder, catch the perp in action and charge him. The fact that you didn't lays much of the blame on you, who knows, maybe you even invited or enjoyed it a little. To be honest, I realize there is a certain shame some women feel, fear, guilt, blame, and it is very hard to come forward and face an attacker in court, but that's what you have to do.

But it needs to be done timely, not 20 years later, and WITH PROOF. If there is assault, especially repeated abuse, there is proof.

Dingbat, these things happen at the moment and cannot be foreseen. No woman knows that a guy is a slut until he does it. These sluts always got away with it. Why protect them? You pad down the hall in a ski lodge in your footed 'jamies to go to the common bathroom and the guy staying across the hall grabs you? You turn to go into the house (group house) and the guy sitting next to the door bites you? How is anyone supposed to know who is a pig? You want to keep this filth on the streets. You want to protect them? There is no reason in the world to protect these sluts. There is no reason in the world for women to put up with abuse.

Agreed. Don't you even know when someone agrees with you? Get attacked, get the evidence, report it. If you can't prove it, prepare for the next time and set the bastard up. You DO know you can buy watches that record everything?

This occurred long before these electronics were even invented. It's just an alert that these sluts have been walking our streets for decades. But why do you keep defending them? Don't you want them out of our society where they can't hurt anyone any more? What is this thing about protecting sluts?

Your mind just isn't all there. I get that. You're not really comprehending my words. End conversation.

Why would a person lie? I can tell you some stories that happened many years ago and unreported,when somehow protecting people who were guilty of misconduct was more important than protecting their victims, and there was no means of reporting these creeps. I am a person who was subjected to sexual mistreatment, but there was no where to report it and have it acted upon. Accusations be damned. How about the people who were subjected to this mistreatment?

And this is the problem. Sexual assaults and sexual harassment have become more frequent as men felt emboldened by a lack of consequences.

When I was a young woman, I was groped on crowded public transit a couple of times, but this wasn’t a huge issue for me or my friends. And no it wasn’t because me and my friends were unattractive.

My 28 year old daughter (my clone) refuses to ride public transit anymore, because she is groped every single time she does, and this has been happening since she was a teenager. She is the recipient of a lot of unwanted male attention, even though she dresses modestly and always wears her wedding rings.

Most health clubs now have “Women’s Only” training rooms because women can’t even go do a workout without being made to feel like a piece of meat. There are a lot of women's only gyms because women are made to feel uncomfortable in mixed gyms. We didn’t have this problem when I was her age.

The last time I went to the gym with my daughter two 70+ year olds in the hot tub were leering at her and making comments about her while I sat across from them. And they knew I was her mother.

But I also recognize that such allegations have been turned into political weapons. Witness Bill Clinton.

Bill Clinton was a hound dog and an opportunist, but I don’t believe he was a rapist or an abuser.

Juanita Broadderick vehemently denied Bill raped her, for 20 years. She even signed a sworn affidavit to that effect, and she volunteered on his campaign. She didn’t change her story until Ken Starr threatened her with perjury charges and jail, if she didn’t.

The more likely story is that Juanita, who was married to one man and having an affair with another told, her husband and her boyfriend she was raped to cover up that she was cheating on both of them. But never made these allegations public because they weren’t true. Rumours swirled and Republicans came looking for her during the Jones trial by which time she had been married to her boyfriend for more than 15 years. She no longer needed to lie so she swore an affidavit that told the truth.

Paula Jones wanted an apology for magazine article she said defamed when it said an Arkansas state employee named Paula, who was married to a State Trooper, gave Bill a blow job. She said he dropped trou, asked her to blow him, and she declined. She left the room and nothing more happened.

Republicans talked her into suing for sexual harassment. They funded her suit. The judge dismissed the case for lack of evidence, saying that there was no evidence that either Paula or her husband lost raises or promotions, nor were there any other consequences to her refusal to have sex with Bill. Republicans appealed the dismissal and Clinton paid the Republicans lawyer’s $550 to end the harassment. Jones got $200,000 and a makeover and lost 4 years of her life to this fiasco. No one apologized to her.

So while Bill is a hound dog, and a lousy husband, and screwing employees at the office is always an abuse of power, he isn’t a rapist or a serial sex offender.

In answer to your question, why would women lie? Money, power, politics, or any combination thereof.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back