The DNC Is Courageously Refusing To Address Woman-Beating Allegations Against Their No. 2 Guy

People should not forget that Ellison is black and Muslim.

The Democratic party is the party of identity politics, as the only thing that matters these days is identity. Along with identity comes a certain hierarchy of privilege according to an assigned sense of victimization. In this case, being black and being Muslim both trump being a woman so it's an easy choice to make to support Ellison as the kudos received for virtue signaling support for him are slightly better than for supporting women.

Stop it with the crap of "supporting women." The orange whore in the Oval Office and the phony "Christians" never supported women. Look at the crap coming out from the supposedly "Christian" right about women. It is totally nuts. It's all about how everything would be all right if female people would just bow down to males, particularly white males. Talk about identity politics! "Oh, I'm a male and I'm white, and I'm straight, so worship me!" What kind of crap is this?

DNC Silent As Deputy Chair Ellison Battles Domestic Abuse Allegations

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) has elected to remain silent as its deputy chair, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, battles allegations of domestic violence from an ex-girlfriend."

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

"After more than 72 hours of silence, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) weighed in Tuesday evening on domestic allegations against deputy chairman and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison.

“These allegations recently came to light and we are reviewing them. All allegations of domestic abuse are disturbing and should be taken seriously,” the DNC said in a statement to NPR.

The DNC’s statement didn’t go far enough, according to former DNC communications director Luis Miranda.

“The party has no choice but to suspend him at a minimum until they figure out what’s going on,”

'War on Women', anyone? :p

DNC Breaks Silence On Keith Ellison Domestic Abuse Allegations. Here’s What It Said

Well she's Just a Woman see. Woman Diversity Points: 100

He's a Muslim. Muslim Diversity Points: 1,000

So he wins. Doesn't matter if he beat the crap out of her or what he did, he is a Victim and he wins, see. Now, had he been White Man, his Diversity Points would have been -5,000 and she would have won. But, sorry, White Men, it's just not your century.

(OH, forgot to mention. If she were a Muslim Woman, her Diversity Points would have gone way up. Then it's hard to tell. If she were a Muslim wearing a hijab or, bless my soul, the full burka, the Diversity Points are through the roof and he gets the Full Outrage Treatment.)

Stop it with the crap of "supporting women." The orange whore in the Oval Office and the phony "Christians" never supported women. Look at the crap coming out from the supposedly "Christian" right about women. It is totally nuts. It's all about how everything would be all right if female people would just bow down to males, particularly white males. Talk about identity politics! "Oh, I'm a male and I'm white, and I'm straight, so worship me!" What kind of crap is this?

Are you an actual person or a bot programmed to froth away with stupid, random platitudes in order to make leftists appear utterly retarded?.

Republicans are the real victim in all this. :crybaby:
Why do you want to drag Republicans in on this matter, a case where another Democrat is abusing another woman? Don't try to use the GOP as a 'shield' on this one. :p

I wasn’t the one that dragged the GOP into this thread. Half the posts here are teary-eyed whines about: “If this had been a Republican...”

*sniffle*
WoW

You admit the double standard...

Republicans are the real victim in all this. :crybaby:
Why do you want to drag Republicans in on this matter, a case where another Democrat is abusing another woman? Don't try to use the GOP as a 'shield' on this one. :p

I wasn’t the one that dragged the GOP into this thread. Half the posts here are teary-eyed whines about: “If this had been a Republican...”

*sniffle*
WoW

You admit the double standard...

More like I am laughing at all the whiners trying to find a way to make this case about them in a lame attempt to feel victimized.

Why hasn't Keith Ellison been driven from office? The facts are that he has presented NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of his innocence.

The Democrats just need to cut him loose

I'm a Trump supporter and obviously no fan of Keith Ellison, but isn't he innocent until proven guilty? Let's not start acting like Liberals now.

Republicans not only didn’t do anything about this admission, you elected him President, so Republicans don’t get to claim any high moral ground on men who abuse women.

Well stated....and please let me add that the hypocritical, so-called, evangelicals, have given Trump a pass on his moral depravities.

Why hasn't Keith Ellison been driven from office? The facts are that he has presented NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of his innocence.

Not a fan of Ellison by any means, but shouldn’t it be his accusers who provide evidence he’s guilty? Since when are we guilty before proven innocent?
accusations must be proven. this was the gambit with the whole #metoo movement - just accuse and cry a little and end someones career at a minimum. pretty powerful "weapon" to give to anyone at all.

DNC Silent As Deputy Chair Ellison Battles Domestic Abuse Allegations

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) has elected to remain silent as its deputy chair, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, battles allegations of domestic violence from an ex-girlfriend."

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

"After more than 72 hours of silence, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) weighed in Tuesday evening on domestic allegations against deputy chairman and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison.

“These allegations recently came to light and we are reviewing them. All allegations of domestic abuse are disturbing and should be taken seriously,” the DNC said in a statement to NPR.

The DNC’s statement didn’t go far enough, according to former DNC communications director Luis Miranda.

“The party has no choice but to suspend him at a minimum until they figure out what’s going on,”

'War on Women', anyone? :p

DNC Breaks Silence On Keith Ellison Domestic Abuse Allegations. Here’s What It Said
She had it coming.

Look, Trump!!!

Not a fan of Ellison by any means, but shouldn’t it be his accusers who provide evidence he’s guilty? Since when are we guilty before proven innocent?
That's what SHOULD happen, not what DOES happen. It's called tit for tat. The left never requires evidence of guilt.....it's just the accusation.

Why would a person lie?

Right. Why would a woman lie? Make up false accusations? You've never heard of a case where women reported rape, assault and other things against some guy and it turned out the guy was totally innocent? Why would a woman do that?
She's a psycho.
She's out for attention.
She hates men.
She doesn't like a person's politics.
She misunderstood an innocent action.
She has real fear/threat issues and needs counseling.
She has it out for a particular guy and just wants to get him in trouble because she know she can.
To eliminate a competitor and move up in the office.

While I understand the need for protection, there also needs to be balance. Enough of this horseshit where a woman accuses someone of doing things 10-15 years ago, 1-2 years at best. And you need some credible evidence.

Why would a person lie?

Right. Why would a woman lie? Make up false accusations? You've never heard of a case where women reported rape, assault and other things against some guy and it turned out the guy was totally innocent? Why would a woman do that?
She's a psycho.
She's out for attention.
She hates men.
She doesn't like a person's politics.
She misunderstood an innocent action.
She has real fear/threat issues and needs counseling.
She has it out for a particular guy and just wants to get him in trouble because she know she can.
To eliminate a competitor and move up in the office.

While I understand the need for protection, there also needs to be balance. Enough of this horseshit where a woman accuses someone of doing things 10-15 years ago, 1-2 years at best. And you need some credible evidence.
Ever count how many men have actually committed abuse and rape and then lied about it?
Yup. Many years ago, I was subjected to abuse by cheap crap boys who did things like pin you against a wall and tried to find your tonsils with their tongues. I didn't report it because there was no one to report it to. You just had to take it. I can tell you some stories, boy. Ever hear boys talk about "poontang"? Ever have someone literally bite you on your butt, leaving a bruise even through jeans and panties? If I knew that any one of the people who did these things was running for public office, I would damned well speak out, even after decades.

I know that trump and roy moore were little sluts. It's obvious.

Ever count how many men have actually committed abuse and rape and then lied about it?

Sure they lie about it! The unfortunate truth is that from time immortal, women have been objects of possession to conquer and own. In the Stone Age, rape was probably how a guy told a woman he liked her and had families. He literally captured her, beat her up, took her back to the cave for himself and fended others off from having her. But he also fed her, protected her, gave her a home, and that is how she survived in the paleolithic world. She came to find a "home" there, and a certain safety.

But this isn't the Stone Age anymore, still, these urges are in our genes, but that is no excuse for the actions you say, I've never done such a thing, that is assault, and should be reported, there is always SOMEONE to report it to, especially if you have evidence (teeth marks, etc). If I were going through that, I'd merely set up a witness, a camera, a tape recorder, catch the perp in action and charge him. The fact that you didn't lays much of the blame on you, who knows, maybe you even invited or enjoyed it a little. To be honest, I realize there is a certain shame some women feel, fear, guilt, blame, and it is very hard to come forward and face an attacker in court, but that's what you have to do.

But it needs to be done timely, not 20 years later, and WITH PROOF. If there is assault, especially repeated abuse, there is proof.

Did anyone REALLY expect the Democratic Party - whose Senators were so out of control sexually abusing women for decades that they formed a committee just to deal with the problem by paying the women off with TAX DOLLARS to remain silent - was actually going to step up and say anything about Ellison abusing women?!

upload_2018-8-15_12-48-40.jpeg

Sure they lie about it! The unfortunate truth is that from time immortal, women have been objects of possession to conquer and own. In the Stone Age, rape was probably how a guy told a woman he liked her and had families. He literally captured her, beat her up, took her back to the cave for himself and fended others off from having her. But he also fed her, protected her, gave her a home, and that is how she survived in the paleolithic world. She came to find a "home" there, and a certain safety.

But this isn't the Stone Age anymore, still, these urges are in our genes, but that is no excuse for the actions you say, I've never done such a thing, that is assault, and should be reported, there is always SOMEONE to report it to, especially if you have evidence (teeth marks, etc). If I were going through that, I'd merely set up a witness, a camera, a tape recorder, catch the perp in action and charge him. The fact that you didn't lays much of the blame on you, who knows, maybe you even invited or enjoyed it a little. To be honest, I realize there is a certain shame some women feel, fear, guilt, blame, and it is very hard to come forward and face an attacker in court, but that's what you have to do.

But it needs to be done timely, not 20 years later, and WITH PROOF. If there is assault, especially repeated abuse, there is proof.

Dingbat, these things happen at the moment and cannot be foreseen. No woman knows that a guy is a slut until he does it. These sluts always got away with it. Why protect them? You pad down the hall in a ski lodge in your footed 'jamies to go to the common bathroom and the guy staying across the hall grabs you? You turn to go into the house (group house) and the guy sitting next to the door bites you? How is anyone supposed to know who is a pig? You want to keep this filth on the streets. You want to protect them? There is no reason in the world to protect these sluts. There is no reason in the world for women to put up with abuse.

Dingbat, these things happen at the moment and cannot be foreseen. No woman knows that a guy is a slut until he does it. These sluts always got away with it. Why protect them? You pad down the hall in a ski lodge in your footed 'jamies to go to the common bathroom and the guy staying across the hall grabs you? You turn to go into the house (group house) and the guy sitting next to the door bites you? How is anyone supposed to know who is a pig? You want to keep this filth on the streets. You want to protect them? There is no reason in the world to protect these sluts. There is no reason in the world for women to put up with abuse.

Agreed. Don't you even know when someone agrees with you? Get attacked, get the evidence, report it. If you can't prove it, prepare for the next time and set the bastard up. You DO know you can buy watches that record everything?

If there are tapes, then release the damn tapes. Otherwise, they should shut up. This "He did it, we have tapes that prove it, but we're not going to let anyone see them, just trust us" is bullshit that makes it impossible to trust the sources.

Did anyone REALLY expect the Democratic Party - whose Senators were so out of control sexually abusing women for decades that they formed a committee just to deal with the problem by paying the women off with TAX DOLLARS to remain silent - was actually going to step up and say anything about Ellison abusing women?!

Of course, Queasy (aka, moron) would like everyone to "forget" these illustrious right wing bastards....

Rep. Tim Murphy of Pennsylvania, Republican

Rep. Blake Fahrenthold of Texas, Republican

Rep. Trent Franks of Arizona, Republican

Rep. Joe Barton of Texas, Republican

Rep. Patrick Meehan of Pennsylvania, Republican

Forum List

Back