The DNC Is Courageously Refusing To Address Woman-Beating Allegations Against Their No. 2 Guy

Why hasn't Keith Ellison been driven from office? The facts are that he has presented NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of his innocence.

The Democrats just need to cut him loose

Not a fan of Ellison by any means, but shouldn’t it be his accusers who provide evidence he’s guilty? Since when are we guilty before proven innocent?

Since just about every #MeToo case where all you need is an accusation of misconduct in order to lose your job.

“The DNC finally weighs in after 72 hours of silence”.

These allegations were made public on Saturday, while most people were enjoying the weekend. There was no police complaint ever filed. No charges were ever laid. And though the woman says she made a video, she’s now unable to locate it.

And this woman’s description of the abuse she endured was a one-time incident of him yelling obscenities at her and pulling her off the bed? Two years ago. And after two years of saying and doing nothing about this, she suddenly decides to publically out him as an abuser 4 days before the election? Why didnt she say or do anything before now?

Is it possible that this is just a smear campaign by the Republican running against him? Was she paid to make these allegations?

So everyone should just throw this guy under the bus without even looking into any of it?

See how the far left will be PC instead of protecting women.

If the was someone with an (R) next to their name it would be on the 30 day news rotation from when it broke.

Reminds me of how quick the crimes of Hillary were swept under the rug and for almost 3 years the Devils Disciples have been after Trump 24/7/365. I would like to see all those progressive liberal pukes suffer the trials of Job to the max. It would be a fitting punishment.

DNC Silent As Deputy Chair Ellison Battles Domestic Abuse Allegations

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) has elected to remain silent as its deputy chair, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, battles allegations of domestic violence from an ex-girlfriend."

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

"After more than 72 hours of silence, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) weighed in Tuesday evening on domestic allegations against deputy chairman and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison.

“These allegations recently came to light and we are reviewing them. All allegations of domestic abuse are disturbing and should be taken seriously,” the DNC said in a statement to NPR.

The DNC’s statement didn’t go far enough, according to former DNC communications director Luis Miranda.

“The party has no choice but to suspend him at a minimum until they figure out what’s going on,”

'War on Women', anyone? :p

DNC Breaks Silence On Keith Ellison Domestic Abuse Allegations. Here’s What It Said

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND, HOT AIR, and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.
Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

Why hasn't Keith Ellison been driven from office? The facts are that he has presented NO EVIDENCE whatsoever of his innocence.

Not a fan of Ellison by any means, but shouldn’t it be his accusers who provide evidence he’s guilty? Since when are we guilty before proven innocent?

That is not how it works, anyone with (R) would have been raked through the coals in the media over this. So no it is not fair and equal treatment from the "news" media!

It is the hypocrisy of this that is being pointed out!

Is Al Franken a Republican? What about Ruben Kihuen? They got the same treatment you're talking about and how does what you said make it right anyway?

"The Democratic National Committee (DNC) has elected to remain silent as its deputy chair, Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison, battles allegations of domestic violence from an ex-girlfriend."

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

"After more than 72 hours of silence, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) weighed in Tuesday evening on domestic allegations against deputy chairman and Minnesota Rep. Keith Ellison.

“These allegations recently came to light and we are reviewing them. All allegations of domestic abuse are disturbing and should be taken seriously,” the DNC said in a statement to NPR.

The DNC’s statement didn’t go far enough, according to former DNC communications director Luis Miranda.

“The party has no choice but to suspend him at a minimum until they figure out what’s going on,”

DNC Breaks Silence On Keith Ellison Domestic Abuse Allegations. Here’s What It Said

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart, WND, HOT AIR, and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.
Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

The story isn’t fake, he has been accused and the Democratic Party is trying to decide what to do with the information.

Keith Ellison Wins Primary In Minnesota, As DNC Reviews Domestic Abuse Allegations

I for one believe you are innocent until proven guilty, I don’t care what Party you belong to. You on the other hand believe the worst if it is a Republican and damn innocent until proven guilty.

Partisanship and bigotry is evil and hates justice for all.

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

The story isn’t fake, he has been accused and the Democratic Party is trying to decide what to do with the information.

Keith Ellison Wins Primary In Minnesota, As DNC Reviews Domestic Abuse Allegations

I for one believe you are innocent until proven guilty, I don’t care what Party you belong to. You on the other hand believe the worst if it is a Republican and damn innocent until proven guilty.

No, I believe in due process and I think most people do.

In the Franken case, there was a picture and multiple accusers.

These allegations were made public on Saturday, while most people were enjoying the weekend. There was no police complaint ever filed. No charges were ever laid. And though the woman says she made a video, she’s now unable to locate it.

This woman’s description of the abuse she endured was a one-time incident of him yelling obscenities at her and pulling her off the bed? Two years ago. And after two years of saying and doing nothing about this, she suddenly decides to publically out him as an abuser 4 days before the election? Why didnt she say or do anything before now?

Is it possible that this is just a smear campaign by the Republican running against him? Was she paid to make these allegations?

So everyone should just throw this guy under the bus without even looking into any of it?

There was a Republican in Alabama that lost an election just based on accusations, they were also years old. Were you outraged over that? I am tired of the double standards.

There was a whole lot more than a signature in a yearbook. Multiple accusers, 70 witnesses, including family, friends and co-workers of the victims, local law enforcement and several of Moore’s former coworkers.

Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women whenever he felt so inclined and 19 women confirmed his story.

Republicans not only didn’t do anything about this admission, you elected him President, so Republicans don’t get to claim any high moral ground on men who abuse women.

Since just about every #MeToo case where all you need is an accusation of misconduct in order to lose your job.

Not true but you’ve never been one much for truth and honesty.

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

No, I believe in due process and I think most people do.

In the Franken case, there was a picture and multiple accusers.

This woman’s description of the abuse she endured was a one-time incident of him yelling obscenities at her and pulling her off the bed? Two years ago. And after two years of saying and doing nothing about this, she suddenly decides to publically out him as an abuser 4 days before the election? Why didnt she say or do anything before now?

There was a Republican in Alabama that lost an election just based on accusations, they were also years old. Were you outraged over that? I am tired of the double standards.

There was a whole lot more than a signature in a yearbook. Multiple accusers, 70 witnesses, including family, friends and co-workers of the victims, local law enforcement and several of Moore’s former coworkers.

Trump bragged about sexually assaulting women whenever he felt so inclined and 19 women confirmed his story.

Republicans not only didn’t do anything about this admission, you elected him President, so Republicans don’t get to claim any high moral ground on men who abuse women.

First off I’m not a Republican, secondly I didn’t vote for Trump. As for Roberts, how many of these accusations went to court? What do we hear of these accusations today? Do you think Bill Clinton sexually assaulted his accusers? He had several, he settled with Jones, he had several accusers. How many of the 19 women took Trump to court and sued? Where are those charges today?Today’s political arena is so charged and big money is involved, so I am very suspect of accusations that come out of nowhere and then disappears after a person loses or drops out of an election. Herman Cain for example. The other issue is 10-15 years after the fact people come out of the woodwork and accuse, no proof, just words. As far as Franken, we had the picture, not much from her, he admitted it but right after that came out women started accusing him. I disagreed with Franken politically but I’m still irritated with the way he was handled.

I’ll wait on Ellison, as with Roberts and Trump, money and politics are involved and both of those subjects cause lies and distortions.

Not true but you’ve never been one much for truth and honesty.

I think toob is spot on. Accusations are all that are needed to bring people down, look at all that have been fired or blackballed just on accusations. Now, some are true and some aren’t but right now, to deny the accusations is pointless, it is a movement where it is guilty until proven innocent and when it is just two people, one lie will ruin you.

Why would a person lie? I can tell you some stories that happened many years ago and unreported,when somehow protecting people who were guilty of misconduct was more important than protecting their victims, and there was no means of reporting these creeps. I am a person who was subjected to sexual mistreatment, but there was no where to report it and have it acted upon. Accusations be damned. How about the people who were subjected to this mistreatment?

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

We all know if Ellison was a Rep they would be screaming bloody murder.

Since he's one of them, a Dem, they obviously couldn't care less. LOL

Of course IMO that's between he and his wife. If she want to take his abuse then that's on her. Me?? I'd have kicked him in the balls and been in divorce court as soon as he hit me the first time.

Oh that if he did actually hit her. One never knows. Just an accusation is enough to black list someone.

I seem to recall a whole bunch of leftists screaming at the top of their lungs accusing Trump and calling for him to step down but now that its one of their own the accusations are not proven so he's OK to remain...

You hypocrites show your true colors... As long as you agree politically you will look the other way..

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

#2 guy?

Republicans are the real victim in all this. :crybaby:
Why do you want to drag Republicans in on this matter, a case where another Democrat is abusing another woman? Don't try to use the GOP as a 'shield' on this one. :p

Republicans are the real victim in all this. :crybaby:
Why do you want to drag Republicans in on this matter, a case where another Democrat is abusing another woman? Don't try to use the GOP as a 'shield' on this one. :p

I wasn’t the one that dragged the GOP into this thread. Half the posts here are teary-eyed whines about: “If this had been a Republican...”

*sniffle*

People should not forget that Ellison is black and Muslim.

The Democratic party is the party of identity politics, as the only thing that matters these days is identity. Along with identity comes a certain hierarchy of privilege according to an assigned sense of victimization. In this case, being black and being Muslim both trump being a woman so it's an easy choice to make to support Ellison as the kudos received for virtue signaling support for him are slightly better than for supporting women.

More LIBERAL groups pile on Ellison......

More Liberal Groups Pile On Ellison Over Allegations He Physically Assaulted Activist

"The Sierra Club tossed its support behind the woman accusing Rep. Keith Ellison of physical assault as the Democratic lawmaker fends off stiff opposition in his campaign for attorney general in Minnesota.

“We are deeply troubled and disturbed by our colleague Karen Monahan’s descriptions of abuse by Keith Ellison,” the Sierra Club
wrote in a press statement Tuesday, referring to activist Karen Monahan’s accusation against the Democrat."

Democrats are known for rallying around their criminal members to defend them. When Liberals back away instead of 'circling the wagons' it is a sure sign of heinous guilt they want no part of. His own party is abandoning him...

WAIT - THIS JUST IN...

Rape, sexual abuse, criminality is an Endorsement for dimocrap scum.

dimocrap scum voters not only don't care, they like it in a dimocrap scum candidate.

Forum List

Back