'Rapist' (D) Keith Ellison's Lead Vanishes...

Maybe Ford should have had a witness, police report, a friend she told this about to but she had zero.....Ellison's accuser does.........lean about due process
and don't ever complain about anyone getting railroaded after you were ok with that happening.
Ellison's accuser was pulled off a bed. Wake me when there's a conviction; there won't be.
atleast democrats believe the women

ooops...they did all the stuff you accuse republicans of doing (and we didn't do any of that)
Ellison accuser: Dems 'smeared, threatened, isolated' me
I believe her. A lover's quarrel does not disqualify a candidate from office. Had he raped her... well that's your guys' thing.
So beating a woman doesn't disqualify, ok....suuuuuure

and Kavanaugh raped as many women as the boys in the duke lacross case.......
Pulling off a bed is not beating. Did republicans intervene to sabotage the Duke lacrosse case, the way they did with your rapist judge?
Ok you don't even know the case....why are you talking...you're a moron.

In new book, former Durham DA Mike Nifong speaks about Duke lacrosse case

They proved their innocence with receipts...other wise your lefty mobs were gonna convict white boys of rape....
the duke faculty had 90 people sign a petition condemning innocent boys
the prosecutor got disbarred for his overazelaous prosecution

and the victim said it never happened

the whole leftwing racial establishment got punked by a black chick

and no none of the people ever had the class to apologize to the wrongfully accuses kids

The case made international headlines and generated a new slang verb: To Nifong is “To use the law to destroy innocent people,” according to the website Urban Dictionary.

Kavanaugh got Nifonged

Ellison's accuser was pulled off a bed. Wake me when there's a conviction; there won't be.

ooops...they did all the stuff you accuse republicans of doing (and we didn't do any of that)
I believe her. A lover's quarrel does not disqualify a candidate from office. Had he raped her... well that's your guys' thing.

Pulling off a bed is not beating. Did republicans intervene to sabotage the Duke lacrosse case, the way they did with your rapist judge?

They proved their innocence with receipts...other wise your lefty mobs were gonna convict white boys of rape....

and no none of the people ever had the class to apologize to the wrongfully accuses kids

The case made international headlines and generated a new slang verb: To Nifong is “To use the law to destroy innocent people,” according to the website Urban Dictionary.

Kavanaugh got Nifonged
Kavanaugh had the President of the United States himself and the entire republican party sabotage an FBI investigation on his behalf in order to give him power. So to compare the 2 cases is even more retarded than you are.

Kavanaugh got Nifonged

And the accuser ? I do believe she went to jail to as well as having her kids removed by CPS. Hope Ford gets her life trashed to.

How bout those Dems? Out there stumping for a Rapist. No dishonesty and hypocrisy there, huh? :rofl:

Keith Ellison's lead vanishing amid domestic abuse allegations

Embattled Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison’s lead in the Minnesota Attorney General election appears to be vanishing amid allegations of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend.

The congressman’s bid to become the top law enforcement official in the blue state was supposed to be an easy task for a popular Democrat who holds one of the top positions within the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

But Ellison’s lead has taken a dramatic cut since Karen Monahan came forward with her story in August detailing the physical and emotional abuse she suffered allegedly at the hands of Ellison...

Any credible proof to back those allegations? Because simply put, he denies it, and he is entitled to the presumption of innocence.

Beat me to it.

I think Ellison is a total asswipe.

However, he should get the same considerations the right wanted for Kavenaugh.

Just about all elections will soon have this kind of taint if we allow it.

Where's the Pussy Hatters?

Kavanaugh got Nifonged
Kavanaugh had the President of the United States himself and the entire republican party sabotage an FBI investigation on his behalf in order to give him power. So to compare the 2 cases is even more retarded than you are.

The stupid is strong with this one.

The FemiNazi Hate Hypocrisy on display again...
You can’t applaud Kavanaugh for his serial rapings and then claim hypocrisy because some people aren’t freaking out Ellison pulled his girlfriend off of a bed.

No one "applauded Kavanaugh for serial tapings".

1. He wasn't even accused of one rape, let alone many.
2. No one applauds rape, unless you want to count Polanski's continued adoration from the usual suspects.

I predicted that, no matter what the investigation produced, there would be idiots who would call Kavanaugh a rapist, and I have been proven right many times.

How bout those Dems? Out there stumping for a Rapist. No dishonesty and hypocrisy there, huh? :rofl:

Embattled Democrat Rep. Keith Ellison’s lead in the Minnesota Attorney General election appears to be vanishing amid allegations of domestic violence against his ex-girlfriend.

The congressman’s bid to become the top law enforcement official in the blue state was supposed to be an easy task for a popular Democrat who holds one of the top positions within the Democratic National Committee (DNC).

But Ellison’s lead has taken a dramatic cut since Karen Monahan came forward with her story in August detailing the physical and emotional abuse she suffered allegedly at the hands of Ellison...

Any credible proof to back those allegations? Because simply put, he denies it, and he is entitled to the presumption of innocence.

Beat me to it.

Still hungover from Kavenaugh's confirmation.

He denied it?! WTF, I thought dems believed women. Is this fucking hypocrite trusting his own memories over that of his victim?!!!

Oh, he denied it? Then everything's fine. :eek-52:
Qualifies him for the Supreme Court even.

Err, not really. Kavaugh, had 10 years of great experience as a judge, that's what qualified him, you drooling moron.
So did the others on the list the Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society forced on Trump in exchange for their support. Trump wanted the rapist, and he got him.

He's not even an accused rapist, except by idiots, of course.

He denied it?! WTF, I thought dems believed women. Is this fucking hypocrite trusting his own memories over that of his victim?!!!

Err, not really. Kavaugh, had 10 years of great experience as a judge, that's what qualified him, you drooling moron.
So did the others on the list the Heritage Foundation and Federalist Society forced on Trump in exchange for their support. Trump wanted the rapist, and he got him.

Don't go ruining his fantasy.

Kavanaugh got Nifonged
And Dr Ford, had the media, the democrat party and #Me too. But the one thing she didn't have? ANY PROOF.

Kavanaugh got Nifonged

I mean even Jaunita Broderick had a witness saying her lip was hurt after she got out of a room with Bill Clinton, after he raped her.........I don't see you saying to lock Bill Clinton up and she had a witness from the scene

you're not going to win this do you know why?

I'll tell ya

we don't lie, and if there was evidence we would have been on board...but for you it's only about politics....just like Anita hill......Thomas never did anything like what they said and funny when he was on the SC, nobody mentioned any behavior like that....SHOCKING!

Beat me to it.

Waiting for the next Republican to say "boo".

Don't go ruining his fantasy.

I'm not worried. I've seen these fantasies before, and they're usually fact and logic proof. If they're idiotic enough to call Kavanaugh a rapist when his accuser didn't even accuse him of it, absolutely nothing will stop them from masticating that little nugget of faux joy. It's the only comfort they can get from the whole ordeal, after all, and the fact that they have to make it up doesn't matter.

Why? If we don't hold them to their own standards they'll never stop doing what they just did to Kavanaugh. The rules of the game are set by the aggressors and the best way to beat them is with their own rules. When they stop, we can stop.

Why? If we don't hold them to their own standards they'll never stop doing what they just did to Kavanaugh. The rules of the game are set by the aggressors and the best way to beat them is with their own rules. When they stop, we can stop.

On this we'll need to disagree.

The rules are set by our legal system and the fact that the left can't play by the rules isn't a reason for us to drop to their level.

On this we'll need to disagree.

The rules are set by our legal system and the fact that the left can't play by the rules isn't a reason for us to drop to their level.
I'm not advocating mob violence, the way they do, or character assassination. No need to dig up some opportunist willing to lie under oath with false accusations, there is actual evidence against Ellison. There's nothing wrong with using that evidence in the court of public opinion and there's nothing illegal about it.

Forum List

Back