What Ford&Democrats May Fear.What If Kavanaugh Has Records Of His Whereabouts All That Time?

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

She waited for now, right when the Democrats had nothing to delay the vote.

Like I said people aren’t stupid
I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

Really? What circumstances do they have?

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.
The names witness have no knowledge of what she is talking about.
The alleged victim has made no effort to see them.

So please tell me what they have to investigate
For starters we have a person that said they heard this rape attempt being discussed at school. Secondly someone making a statement to the press is totally different from answering questions from an FBI agent.

That person purged her comment and won't verify it.
Doesnt mean she wont verify it to the FBI.

Anything's possible I'd you want to stretch it far enough, but I think it's more likely she put up the comment as a joke, then yanked it when somebody reminded her that she might end up having to defend it under oath.

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
:oops-28:
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
:slap:
What do you think the odds are that some one can come up with records for a fridaynight in the 1980's when they were in high school. You would have to give me 10,000 to 1 odds to get me to place that bet. No one is worried about that happening. The only way any records could be found about where I was on a friday night back then would be the one friday night I spent in the hospital. I am still not thinking it is likely. I doubt they have kept that record this long. WHat are you smoking?

Let's see. 17 years old in the summer. I was working then. I could account for my whereabouts during those times.
Sure ya could!

Pretty much. When you're building chicken houses, the crew knows if you're on site or not.

I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

Really? What circumstances do they have?

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.
The names witness have no knowledge of what she is talking about.
The alleged victim has made no effort to see them.

So please tell me what they have to investigate
For starters we have a person that said they heard this rape attempt being discussed at school. Secondly someone making a statement to the press is totally different from answering questions from an FBI agent.

That person purged her comment and won't verify it.
Doesnt mean she wont verify it to the FBI.

Anything's possible I'd you want to stretch it far enough, but I think it's more likely she put up the comment as a joke, then yanked it when somebody reminded her that she might end up having to defend it under oath.
That would make sense if she denied she put up the comment or said it was a joke. To date she has never said that.

These are her words on the matter.

To all media, I will not be doing anymore interviews. No more circus. To clarify my post: I do not have first hand knowledge of the incident that Dr. Christine Blasey Ford mentions, and I stand by my support for Christine. That's it. I don't have more to say on the subject.

— Cristina King Miranda

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
What do you think the odds are that some one can come up with records for a fridaynight in the 1980's when they were in high school. You would have to give me 10,000 to 1 odds to get me to place that bet. No one is worried about that happening. The only way any records could be found about where I was on a friday night back then would be the one friday night I spent in the hospital. I am still not thinking it is likely. I doubt they have kept that record this long. WHat are you smoking?

Let's see. 17 years old in the summer. I was working then. I could account for my whereabouts during those times.
I had a job when I was 17, too, but do you think your employer has records of your check in/check out times at this point? Unless you're 18 now.

If someone tried to claim I robbed a store at 2:00 on a weekday in the summer, I'd know that I was on the job and who I could get to vouch for me, but that's the point. The more precise she is, the more likely it is that he could prove he was somewhere else. By staying vague, she makes it impossible to do that, and now that she wants him to testify first, amounts to denying him any opportunity to even have a defense.

She is demanding that he testify first, not be in the room, before she will.

How exactly does someone respond to accusations before they are made?

She won’t be testifying but democrats will spin it to pretend republicans are being mean in some way

The end result is she wants to deny him any opportunity to even have a defense. She doesn't even want lawyers asking her questions.

You know what that reminds me of? Hillary Clinton trying to deny Richard Nixon legal counsel.

This isn't a trial. This is a public hearing. Why would she need to be questioned by lawyers?

Because she's attempting to destroy a man's life over politics.

You would think she could know what day of the week this little incident took place. Most people would, or did she keep a written record?
I disagree. I dont remember the day of all the parties I went to 35 years ago.

But I really think you would remember the day of the one time you were assaulted.
I disagree. There are thousands of case studies where people forget traumatic events. Its so common its a given.

And such memory cannot reliably be used to convict someone else of a crime decades after the fact. She wants us to believe that Kavensugh, as a minor, assaulted her. That's a pretty serious accusation, and to make it credibly now requires a high level of verification for it to be accepted, especially given his exemplary life.
That would be your opinion not a fact though.

There are very few facts to be had in this whole thing.

I disagree. I dont remember the day of all the parties I went to 35 years ago.

But I really think you would remember the day of the one time you were assaulted.
I disagree. There are thousands of case studies where people forget traumatic events. Its so common its a given.

And such memory cannot reliably be used to convict someone else of a crime decades after the fact. She wants us to believe that Kavensugh, as a minor, assaulted her. That's a pretty serious accusation, and to make it credibly now requires a high level of verification for it to be accepted, especially given his exemplary life.

Which is why the FBI should investigate to see if they can come up with some more facts.

Which is why the FBI should investigate to see if they can come up with some more facts.

Let’s see, as of now there is zero evidence, take zero x 10 and you still get zero.

It’s a waste of time.

She is demanding that he testify first, not be in the room, before she will.

How exactly does someone respond to accusations before they are made?

She won’t be testifying but democrats will spin it to pretend republicans are being mean in some way

The end result is she wants to deny him any opportunity to even have a defense. She doesn't even want lawyers asking her questions.

You know what that reminds me of? Hillary Clinton trying to deny Richard Nixon legal counsel.

This isn't a trial. This is a public hearing. Why would she need to be questioned by lawyers?

Because she's attempting to destroy a man's life over politics.

So Kavanaugh won't be a federal judge if she testifies? He'll lose his house? He won't have a wife or kids?

I dont think 'destroy a man's life' means what you think it means.

And your premise that this is over politics is unsupported by the evidence.

Let’s see, as of now there is zero evidence, take zero x 10 and you still get zero.

It’s a waste of time.
The FBI doesnt hold the trial. They just do investigations, arrest, and report.

Its not a waste of time unless you are eager to have a sexual predator on the SC.

Am I Right?
This is the kind of "perjury trap" which Trump and Giuliani were whining about.

A person is supposed to recollect the exact date and time something occurred 30 years ago? And if she recollects the exact day and time wrongly, then she must be lying about the assault?

Just how stupid are you, dipshit?

BREAKING:

Lastest excuse for not appearing, SHE’S AFRAID TO FLY! And must drive to Washington.

A PSYCHOLOGIST THATS AFRAID TO FLY

Let that one sink in!
Do you think its unusual for someone to have a fear of flying? I knew you werent bright but I am shocked by your post. It points to a lower level of intellect than I previously thought.

BREAKING:

Lastest excuse for not appearing, SHE’S AFRAID TO FLY! And must drive to Washington.

Let that one sink in!
Do you think its unusual for someone to have a fear of flying? I knew you werent bright but I am shocked by your post. It points to a lower level of intellect than I previously thought.

SHE’S A TRAINED PSYCHOLOGIST!

I know s cuck won’t understand this, but no psychologist worth her salt is afraid to fly

BREAKING:

Let that one sink in!

SHE’S A TRAINED PSYCHOLOGIST!

I know s cuck won’t understand this, but no psychologist worth her salt is afraid to fly
Do you think psychologists dont suffer from phobias? :21:

There are many significant moments in my life for which I cannot recall the exact date.

Right now, I cannot tell you the exact day I arrived in Bosnia the first time, or the second time.

I cannot tell you the exact date I arrived in Kuwait, either.

That does not mean those events did not occur. Understand?

If you decided to be a dick and make me testify under oath the exact date I first arrived in Bosnia, and I made my best guess, and then you proved I was actually somewhere else on that date, that does not mean I lied about arriving in Bosnia. But some fuckwad propagandist hack could claim I was never there.

You see how that works?

And so my best course of action if asked for the exact date would be to say, "I don't recall."

Even then, some fuckwit propagandist would try to make hay out of the fact I don't remember.

And you idiot psuedocons fall for these stupid reindeer games over and over and over.

Just as an aside, I do recall the exact date I entered boot camp. And I recall the exact date I retired over 20 years later. But the dates I arrived in Haiti, and Bosnia, and Kuwait and all kinds of other shitholes escape me.

That's just the way life is.

Forum List

Back