What Ford&Democrats May Fear.What If Kavanaugh Has Records Of His Whereabouts All That Time?

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
:oops-28:
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
:slap:
You would think she could know what day of the week this little incident took place. Most people would, or did she keep a written record?
I disagree. I dont remember the day of all the parties I went to 35 years ago.

But I really think you would remember the day of the one time you were assaulted.

:1peleas: This may be one reason why Ford is holding back on being questioned? She could come up with a date or week the incident took place, but what if there is hard proof over where Kavanaugh was that same day or time frame ?
This happens quite often when the prosecutor claims that the culprit committed the crime on this particular date, then the defense comes up with solid evidence of the whereabouts of the suspect. Making the accuser look like an ass that assumed.
Maybe Christine figured this out when she changed her mind about showing up. She could come up with a date, yet not knowing if there is a record of where the judge was that same day/time period.
Am I Right?
You would think she could know what day of the week this little incident took place. Most people would, or did she keep a written record?

But I really think you would remember the day of the one time you were assaulted.
I disagree. There are thousands of case studies where people forget traumatic events. Its so common its a given.

Sure. That’s why he subjected himself to six background check and plans to go under oath again next week
That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

She waited for now, right when the Democrats had nothing to delay the vote.

Like I said people aren’t stupid
I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

Really? What circumstances do they have?

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.
The names witness have no knowledge of what she is talking about.
The alleged victim has made no effort to see them.

So please tell me what they have to investigate
For starters we have a person that said they heard this rape attempt being discussed at school. Secondly someone making a statement to the press is totally different from answering questions from an FBI agent.

That person purged her comment and won't verify it.

That was before there was a sexual assault allegation. If he was clean he would be demanding another one.

Why? You think the FBI is incompetent? Then what will their investigation prove? Nothing.

Nothing has stopped her from talking to the FBI. She could have months ago instead of going to Feinstein. She could have gone to the authorities for decades if it was true.

I know youre not going to find something unless youre looking in the right place. Now that they have the circumstances they have a good place to start looking.

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.

For starters we have a person that said they heard this rape attempt being discussed at school. Secondly someone making a statement to the press is totally different from answering questions from an FBI agent.

That person purged her comment and won't verify it.
Doesnt mean she wont verify it to the FBI.

Am I Right?
What do you think the odds are that some one can come up with records for a fridaynight in the 1980's when they were in high school. You would have to give me 10,000 to 1 odds to get me to place that bet. No one is worried about that happening. The only way any records could be found about where I was on a friday night back then would be the one friday night I spent in the hospital. I am still not thinking it is likely. I doubt they have kept that record this long. WHat are you smoking?

Let's see. 17 years old in the summer. I was working then. I could account for my whereabouts during those times.

Am I Right?
What do you think the odds are that some one can come up with records for a fridaynight in the 1980's when they were in high school. You would have to give me 10,000 to 1 odds to get me to place that bet. No one is worried about that happening. The only way any records could be found about where I was on a friday night back then would be the one friday night I spent in the hospital. I am still not thinking it is likely. I doubt they have kept that record this long. WHat are you smoking?

Let's see. 17 years old in the summer. I was working then. I could account for my whereabouts during those times.
Sure ya could!

They have no date.
They have no address.
They have no host.

The person who when questioned said she made it up and has no knowledge it, that person?

Tell me, how does anyone hear about it around school when it supposedly took place in the summer and the victim says she never told anyone until 2012?
Yes.

Easy. People talk about it at school. Kav and Judge probably bragged to their friends. Which is why the FBI needs to start questioning people.

Bragged about it? Not likely. I don't know who you hung out with, but none of my friends would have bragged about assaulting a girl.

Only a Drumpfsexual would actually believe this. I thought conservatives were dumb but this takes the cake.

That’s exactly what her attorney would want to happen

Are you really that stupid?
Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.
I think those Republican senators are getting an intensive crash course on questioning her without being total assholes.

Am I Right?
Um, given that she hasn't named a specific date....how would Kavanaugh have a specific alibi?

This would probably be why your imagination may not be the best basis of argument.

She is demanding that he testify first, not be in the room, before she will.

How exactly does someone respond to accusations before they are made?

She won’t be testifying but democrats will spin it to pretend republicans are being mean in some way

The end result is she wants to deny him any opportunity to even have a defense. She doesn't even want lawyers asking her questions.

You know what that reminds me of? Hillary Clinton trying to deny Richard Nixon legal counsel.

Not sure why you think the female being intoxicated gives someone the ok to rape a female?

Doesn't give anyone an "ok" to do anything.

But it is ILLEGAL for a 15 year old to do drugs or to drink. Someone provided the drugs to Ms. Ford, and finding out where she got the drugs from is essential. Even if Kavanaugh is guilty as charged ( not proven yet), those who provided these teen with illegal intoxicants must be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If they are working, they should lose their job, just like Kavanaugh will if found guilty.
So now it's drugs? Well, if we're going to make things up as we go along, this could become a pretty interesting story. Not accurate, but interesting, just like that fake "yearbook" that has been floating around.

Am I Right?

I had a job when I was 17, too, but do you think your employer has records of your check in/check out times at this point? Unless you're 18 now.

The person who when questioned said she made it up and has no knowledge it, that person?

Tell me, how does anyone hear about it around school when it supposedly took place in the summer and the victim says she never told anyone until 2012?
Yes.

Easy. People talk about it at school. Kav and Judge probably bragged to their friends. Which is why the FBI needs to start questioning people.
Except that the alleged incident happened during the summer. No school. No school rumors. That's why the woman who initially said she remembered the rumors at school recanted.
You sound like an idiot. I know youre ancient but dont you remember how high school was? When kids come back from summer vacation they talk about what happened during the summer. :laugh:

That’s still doesn’t change the fact that she recanted or the fact of the victim didn’t tell anybody before 2012
That doesnt change the fact that she said what she said and that the victim was not the only person able to talk about the assault prior to 2012. The woman specifically said she heard about the incident indirectly and not from the victim. I know its hard but exercise your brain a little. That would mean someone else spoke of the assault and thats the reason the kids were talking about it at school.

But she's not standing by her story. I wouldn't rely to heavily on that.

She is demanding that he testify first, not be in the room, before she will.

How exactly does someone respond to accusations before they are made?

She won’t be testifying but democrats will spin it to pretend republicans are being mean in some way

The end result is she wants to deny him any opportunity to even have a defense. She doesn't even want lawyers asking her questions.

You know what that reminds me of? Hillary Clinton trying to deny Richard Nixon legal counsel.

This isn't a trial. This is a public hearing. Why would she need to be questioned by lawyers?

Yes.

Except that the alleged incident happened during the summer. No school. No school rumors. That's why the woman who initially said she remembered the rumors at school recanted.
You sound like an idiot. I know youre ancient but dont you remember how high school was? When kids come back from summer vacation they talk about what happened during the summer. :laugh:

That’s still doesn’t change the fact that she recanted or the fact of the victim didn’t tell anybody before 2012
That doesnt change the fact that she said what she said and that the victim was not the only person able to talk about the assault prior to 2012. The woman specifically said she heard about the incident indirectly and not from the victim. I know its hard but exercise your brain a little. That would mean someone else spoke of the assault and thats the reason the kids were talking about it at school.

But she's not standing by her story. I wouldn't rely to heavily on that.
Actually she is. Who told you she wasnt standing by her story?

Not sure why you think the female being intoxicated gives someone the ok to rape a female?

Doesn't give anyone an "ok" to do anything.

But it is ILLEGAL for a 15 year old to do drugs or to drink. Someone provided the drugs to Ms. Ford, and finding out where she got the drugs from is essential. Even if Kavanaugh is guilty as charged ( not proven yet), those who provided these teen with illegal intoxicants must be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. If they are working, they should lose their job, just like Kavanaugh will if found guilty.
So now it's drugs? Well, if we're going to make things up as we go along, this could become a pretty interesting story. Not accurate, but interesting, just like that fake "yearbook" that has been floating around.

If the Yearbook is "fake", let Ms. Ford or the school show the real Yearbook. It might shed a lot of light on this whole situation.

Only a Drumpfsexual would actually believe this. I thought conservatives were dumb but this takes the cake.

That’s exactly what her attorney would want to happen

Are you really that stupid?
Dont be an idiot. They are going to rip her to shreds when she testifies. There is nothing she can say thats going to change anything without an FBI investigation.
I think those Republican senators are getting an intensive crash course on questioning her without being total assholes.

They don’t have to. They aren’t Democrats.

Besides she won’t show

Am I Right?

I disagree. There are thousands of case studies where people forget traumatic events. Its so common its a given.

And such memory cannot reliably be used to convict someone else of a crime decades after the fact. She wants us to believe that Kavensugh, as a minor, assaulted her. That's a pretty serious accusation, and to make it credibly now requires a high level of verification for it to be accepted, especially given his exemplary life.

Am I Right?

And such memory cannot reliably be used to convict someone else of a crime decades after the fact. She wants us to believe that Kavensugh, as a minor, assaulted her. That's a pretty serious accusation, and to make it credibly now requires a high level of verification for it to be accepted, especially given his exemplary life.
That would be your opinion not a fact though.

Forum List

Back