What fear tactics are the conservatives using libs?

The liberal becomes very confused, very fast
No-one ever claimed that private sector insurance companies are without sin

What the real issue is Obama lied about how we are going to pay for it, for starters
now I ask a question about these so called scare tactics

were are they?

So, if they already exist in our current system, why did Caribou Barbie and all of the rest of the right wing loons make such a big deal about them? Hell, they paid for television ads trying to scare Grandma and Grandpa with the stupid bullshit.

Hey! Fuckface. How would you catagorize the demonRat ad which depicts Paul Ryan pushing grandma off the cliff. You fucking hypocrite!

Did you ever answer this question?

So, if they already exist in our current system, why did Caribou Barbie and all of the rest of the right wing loons make such a big deal about them? Hell, they paid for television ads trying to scare Grandma and Grandpa with the stupid bullshit.

Hey! Fuckface. How would you catagorize the demonRat ad which depicts Paul Ryan pushing grandma off the cliff. You fucking hypocrite!

You cut the poster to the quick...they have no answer. They know they've been had.:lol:

I just read a post saying the conservatives are using fear tactics

How?
they have not had congress sense 07
(just the house this year)
the white house sense 09

Libs do you have any idea how foolish this stuff sounds?
can you help me understand what your talking about?

Think "death panels".

What would you call a panel of people deciding what insurance is going to cover or not
When I had cancer, if my cancer was not covered by insurance, I would be dead
What would you call this panel that is real?

The current Insurance monopoly.

And what makes you think government won't have to do the same thing?

Because the number one goal of private insurance is to "make a profit". No matter what.

How many insurance policies do you have to skim to make a single $100,000,000.00 CEO paycheck? The VA spends 96 cents per dollar on the patients.

Companies are willing to degrade the environment government is protecting to make a buck. Companies only care about making money.

Why does something this simple need to be explained? I mean, really! Some people ought to feel ashamed, just a little.

Let's take a look at those programs that the government has ran so well over the years.

1) Postal service - Broke/inefficient.
2) SOcial Security - Broke, Ponzi Scheme
3) Medicair/Medicaid - Broke,inefficient
4) Welfare - Broke,Massive redistribution of wealth
5) Obamacare - Will be in the red from day one due to more recipients then people paying into it.

Yep, the government has a great track record of running entitlement programs.

First off... the postal Service is no longer a government run entity.

Social security is no where near broke.... that was one of those "Scare Tactic" thingies.

Medicare is what it is and needs to remain intact... Maybe if your side wasn't so opposed to government workers... they could hire some more fraud investigators and keep hospitals and doctors in check.

the Welfare argument is Complete bullshit. The Federal Government spent $22B on welfare for all states combined. That includes the people that work for them. To blame our ills on Welfare is absofuckinglutely ridiculous. I know... you are of the "fuck them.. let them starve" persuasion. Thank God there are more people with a little bit of compassion than fucks like you.

You're right about Obamacare... If Obamacare were a single payer system... we'd have been much better off... Thank your boys on FOX for me, will ya?

Because the number one goal of private insurance is to "make a profit". No matter what.

How many insurance policies do you have to skim to make a single $100,000,000.00 CEO paycheck? The VA spends 96 cents per dollar on the patients.

Companies are willing to degrade the environment government is protecting to make a buck. Companies only care about making money.

Why does something this simple need to be explained? I mean, really! Some people ought to feel ashamed, just a little.

Dean the govt does the same dam thing......its either yes its covered or no its not....my dads doctor wanted him to go to the Josllin Diabetic Center at UCI....Medicare and Medical both declined this......but he was also carrying Blue Shield as a Supplemental Ins.....this mean old Ins Co. accepted the claims without any questions......it goes both ways.....the Govt is not going to be any dam different than any Private Co......

I'll answer it... Accurate.... Over the top and unnecessarily cruel, but accurate.

You don't realize what MOST retirees face as far as their fixed incomes and Medical costs. Those vouchers only supply so much... the rest will come out of their pockets... That makes everyone happy.. the politicians that got their kickbacks for making it happen, the Doctors and Hospitals who will benefit greatly, the Insurance companies, who will then have a virtual monopoly... yep... everyone but the patient.

Congratulations... you just threw Grandma off a cliff... Euphemistically speaking... For Bigger Profits for extremely wealthy people... but why should I expect anything less from a CONSERVATIVE.

Let's take a look at those programs that the government has ran so well over the years.

5) Obamacare - Will be in the red from day one due to more recipients then people paying into it.

how is the Post Office an Entitlement Program?......and outside of the way they Spend the Money they make.....they are more efficient then you think....

That's rationing stupid.

So you think the Government should pay for every medical service for people. Ok. Glad we cleared that up.

if its the only Ins i have.....yea or at least help out......and besides DBS....what your describing is a type of rationing......the Ins Companies use the "its to expensive" line of logic......the Govt will say basically the same thing......

what your describing is a type of rationing

Little bit of confusion here I think. I was responding to the idea that the Health Care Law rations care, such that you can't get certain procedures. Period. Ever. Obviously that's not the case. If I want to get 5 MRIs in a week, I can legally do that, but there is no reason for the Government to pay for it. That's not rationing, that's being smart, and an insurance company would do the same thing.

Now, if you have Govt Ins and your doctor says to get an MRI, that's different. Absolutely the Govt should pay for that, which they do and will continue to do, despite the "death panel" claims.

what your describing is a type of rationing

Little bit of confusion here I think. I was responding to the idea that the Health Care Law rations care, such that you can't get certain procedures. Period. Ever. Obviously that's not the case. If I want to get 5 MRIs in a week, I can legally do that, but there is no reason for the Government to pay for it. That's not rationing, that's being smart, and an insurance company would do the same thing.

Now, if you have Govt Ins and your doctor says to get an MRI, that's different. Absolutely the Govt should pay for that, which they do and will continue to do, despite the "death panel" claims.
my contention is that the Govt. would "ration" things based on expense and if their panel of judges,because thats what they are,deem that the procedure is not necessary....and that,to me,makes them no different than the Private Co's......now i am referring to the more serious tests and treatments ......not the common stuff....

You cut the poster to the quick...they have no answer. They know they've been had.:lol:

Ya know what? Just once it would be nice if one of them had the balls to man up and say "ya know what? :eusa_angel: our side was dead wrong in publishing that video." but they don't and they won't.

Social security is no where near broke.... that was one of those "Scare Tactic" thingies.
Medicare is what it is and needs to remain intact... Maybe if your side wasn't so opposed to government workers... they could hire some more fraud investigators and keep hospitals and doctors in check.

the Welfare argument is Complete bullshit. The Federal Government spent $22B on welfare for all states combined. That includes the people that work for them. To blame our ills on Welfare is absofuckinglutely ridiculous. I know... you are of the "fuck them.. let them starve" persuasion. Thank God there are more people with a little bit of compassion than fucks like you.

You're right about Obamacare... If Obamacare were a single payer system... we'd have been much better off... Thank your boys on FOX for me, will ya?

hmmmmm, that's a very bold and declarative statement there. You sound so confident of your information. I would like to know more. How much money is presently in the trust fund? How long is it supposed to last? I also would like to know who told the Congress of the US that SS was nearly broke? Why doesn't Congress have the information that you have? The Congress presently thinks SS is going broke and needs reform. Who exactly scared Congress? I'll make some :popcorn: while I wait. and speaking of "scare tactitcs" how would YOU STEELPLATE categorize the demonRat ad depicting Paul Ryan pushing Granny off the cliff? Thanks in advance.

Ya know what? Just once it would be nice if one of them had the balls to man up and say "ya know what? :eusa_angel: our side was dead wrong in publishing that video." but they don't and they won't.

Hey... we'll do that... if you guys do the same. You guys have been doing this since the 2008 election and ONE TIME it happens to you and you cry like babies.

I'll answer it... Accurate.... Over the top and unnecessarily cruel, but accurate.

You don't realize what MOST retirees face as far as their fixed incomes and Medical costs. Those vouchers only supply so much... the rest will come out of their pockets... That makes everyone happy.. the politicians that got their kickbacks for making it happen, the Doctors and Hospitals who will benefit greatly, the Insurance companies, who will then have a virtual monopoly... yep... everyone but the patient.

Congratulations... you just threw Grandma off a cliff... Euphemistically speaking... For Bigger Profits for extremely wealthy people... but why should I expect anything less from a CONSERVATIVE.

What did ya say to yerself when obie doodle stole 960 billion dollars from granny to fund his bullshit cram down your throat health care bill. I guess if the Republicans did an ad showing Brock throwing granny over the cliff you would have stood and cheered.. You fucking hypocrite.

hmmmmm, that's a very bold and declarative statement there. You sound so confident of your information. I would like to know more. How much money is presently in the trust fund? How long is it supposed to last? I also would like to know who told the Congress of the US that SS was nearly broke? Why doesn't Congress have the information that you have? The Congress presently thinks SS is going broke and needs reform. Who exactly scared Congress? I'll make some :popcorn: while I wait. and speaking of "scare tactitcs" how would YOU STEELPLATE categorize the demonRat ad depicting Paul Ryan pushing Granny off the cliff? Thanks in advance.

I already... did state my opinion of the Paul Ryan video... look up a few posts moron.

I believe that in another thread... There was a video of Bernie Sanders explaining that... go look for it.

I already... did state my opinion of the Paul Ryan video... look up a few posts moron.

I believe that in another thread... There was a video of Bernie Sanders explaining that... go look for it.

Loser! Why didn't you say you just didn't know? Loser.

What did ya say to yerself when obie doodle stole 960 billion dollars from granny to fund his bullshit cram down your throat health care bill. I guess if the Republicans did an ad showing Brock throwing granny over the cliff you would have stood and cheered.. You fucking hypocrite.

Who the fuck is obie doodle? Oh... I get it... Obama. Your side's hatred knows no bounds, does it?

960B? Where are you getting that number from Willfulidiot? The only thing I EVER saw was $500M... which was used to Close the Donut Hole That Bushie's PART D never considered. I know... you don't get it, because you believe what you want to believe... It actually replaced part D with a more comprehensive program... but you'd rather listen to the Right Wing Propaganda.

YOU ARE THE FUCKING HYPOCRITE. You sit there and condemn any kind of social programs as Government SHOVING SHIT DOWN PEOPLE'S Throat... then turn around and do the same thing with Abortion, Gay Rights and the rest of your psychotic ramblings. No Group is more Schizophrenic than a Tea Partier.

Who the fuck is obie doodle? Oh... I get it... Obama. Your side's hatred knows no bounds, does it?

960B? Where are you getting that number from Willfulidiot? The only thing I EVER saw was $500M... which was used to Close the Donut Hole That Bushie's PART D never considered. I know... you don't get it, because you believe what you want to believe... It actually replaced part D with a more comprehensive program... but you'd rather listen to the Right Wing Propaganda.

YOU ARE THE FUCKING HYPOCRITE. You sit there and condemn any kind of social programs as Government SHOVING SHIT DOWN PEOPLE'S Throat... then turn around and do the same thing with Abortion, Gay Rights and the rest of your psychotic ramblings. No Group is more Schizophrenic than a Tea Partier.

You are a lying partisan hack and I just proved it. You are fine with obie doodle stealing 960 billion dollars from medicare,,and pushing granny over the cliff but are outraged when "Ryan does it." Fucking hypocrite.

Forum List

Back